MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have solid evidence why is he currently in jail on the Hines Park charge instead of the Danielle case?

Based on the wording of the quote, i assume they collected Floyd’s DNA as a part of the Danielle investigation and that DNA was on the jogger at Hines Park. All we know is from the news, but all that means to me is Floyd is guilty of the Hines Park incident. The eyewitness accounts do put it over the top, but it’s hard to tell from the story whether those people saw a generic black man, or whether they saw Floyd specifically.

It seems like if they found Floyd’s DNA on Danielle’s stuff they would have said that, and he would be in jail for that charge instead.

As I originally posted, I’m not arguing that the signs don’t point to Floyd, especially if the news is accurately representing the evidence. But it also seems like an attempted sexual assault in a neighboring apartment complex parking lot is another viable lead to explore based on this case, on top of being something the people in the community should be looking for anyway.

At what point did the information I posted just come "from the news"? It's not like some random reporter just said that DNA matched but had nothing to back it up with. [FONT=&quot] Livonia Police Chief Curtis Caid said...

[/FONT]"There was a match between the two cases," said Chief Caid. "This is the right guy."[FONT=&quot]

How much more proof do you people want?

They specifically said they checked DNA on the Hines Park victim against DNA they FOUND in the Stislicki case. Now, if they just collected his DNA just like they did other people it wouldn't be "found" would it? It would be gathered.

They FOUND his DNA wherever they FOUND it and it matched the DNA left on the Hines Park victim. It's not at all that some random people saw a "black man" it's that his DNA matched. He's a match. This is driving me crazy that people think they can actually defend Floyd as being innocent. I don't know about you but I trust DNA.

Oh and do you know how hard it is to convict without a body? His time will come.
[/FONT]

SMH at this mess. Thinking of you Dani. Justice will come. :yellow:

At what point did the information I posted just come "from the news"? It's not like some random reporter just said that DNA matched but had nothing to back it up with. [FONT=&quot] Livonia Police Chief Curtis Caid said...

How much more proof do you people want?

They specifically said they checked DNA on the Hines Park victim against DNA they FOUND in the Stislicki case. Now, if they just collected his DNA just like they did other people it wouldn't be "found" would it? It would be gathered.

They FOUND his DNA wherever they FOUND it and it matched the DNA left on the Hines Park victim. It's not at all that some random people saw a "black man" it's that his DNA matched. He's a match. This is driving me crazy that people think they can actually defend Floyd as being innocent. I don't know about you but I trust DNA.

Oh and do you know how hard it is to convict without a body? His time will come.
[/FONT]
Is this turning into Reddit now? Where we start fighting anyone who wants to have a discussion about the evidence? Come on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is this turning into Reddit now? Where we start fighting anyone who wants to have a discussion about the evidence? Come on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not fighting no. I'm just stating the facts of the case and not some random thoughts that just pop into my head.

Not fighting no. I'm just stating the facts of the case and not some random thoughts that just pop into my head.

We are both discussing the facts of the case as presented by the media. And either way I’m discussing a threat that still exists in Farmington (it’s just a more urgent threat if it could also be tied to DS)

I hope the DNA evidence is as solid as the article implies with the word found, but if they found his DNA on Danielle’s stuff I’m sure it will be made clear.

It just seems like if that were the situation they would have presented it that way. They could have found Floyd’s DNA in Floyd’s house and then matched it to the Hines Park case, hence the usage of the word found.

[/FONT]

Snipped- I watched a Dateline episode a few weeks ago that reminded me of this case. Well, actually most of them I watch lately seem similar. But, this case had a body and DNA, but they couldn't prove how the DNA got with the body to prove he killed the woman. He was her neighbor and they said the DNA could've came from any other interaction with her and not from the specific time she died. I'm trying to find it because I've wanted to post about it for awhile.

I really believe, as you kind of said, they want and need her to be found before convicting. Unfortunately , that takes time, maybe too much time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snipped- I watched a Dateline episode a few weeks ago that reminded me of this case. Well, actually most of them I watch lately seem similar. But, this case had a body and DNA, but they couldn't prove how the DNA got with the body to prove he killed the woman. He was her neighbor and they said the DNA could've came from any other interaction with her and not from the specific time she died. I'm trying to find it because I've wanted to post about it for awhile.

I really believe, as you kind of said, they want and need her to be found before convicting. Unfortunately , that takes time, maybe too much time.

Yes, I think they believe (and they will) have a much stronger case and much higher chance of conviction if they have her body. Once her body is found, things will speed up significantly... IMO.

Law Enforcement's "got this". I appreciate LE's strict adherence to procedure to prevent tainting Danielle's case. I want the facts but must wait for the respective county Prosecutor.

Dakmak told the court there has been an indication that [FRGjr] has some kind of relationship to another matter yet to be charged.
The Prosecutor asked for a Million Dollar Bond due to the severity of charges and one being a life offense adding, as Mr. Dakmak alluded to there is another case being investigated right now, FRGjr could be a flight risk.
Judge McCann announced a $750,000 Bond, no 10%. FLOYD GALLOWAY ARRAIGNMENT, 20170628, 1057-1105am.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...-person-of-interest-named-in-her-missing-case 20170628 - "It's not about Danielle at this time," Rich Stislicki said. "There will be that moment, but this time it's about that person from Hines Park who made it out alive and was able to talk." ... "I do this with Danielle in mind. We need to remain graceful and focus." Ann Stislicki

The People v Floyd RussellGalloway, Jr. Case #17-007252-01-FC, Criminal, Wayne County 3rd Judicial Circuit, Capital Felonies, Open Active, bound over 20170825 with trial set to begin 20171129-9:00am for:
1. Kidnapping
2. Criminal Sexual Conduct - Assault With Intent to Commit Sexual Penetration
3. Assault With Intent to Do Great Bodily Harm less Than Murder
4. Assault With Intent to Murder

Brad Kadrich said they checked DNA they found on the victim with DNA they found in the Stislicki case.
Livonia Police Chief Curtis Caid said there was a match between the two cases. This is the right guy.

Ozoner, great reply, post #827: "That cemetery is very close to the Berkley police station..."

Absolutely. It's directly across Twelve Mile Road. Besides, there's nowhere to park a vehicle around the perimeter of Roseland Park.

Hoping and praying Dani will be found soon.

Dear CrhedBngr,

I love how you continue to light a candle for Dani.

Do you remember in the Spring time when I mentioned that I planned to sow beautiful wild flower seeds to represent the beauty of Dani and how she is so loved?

Well, I have never had such beautiful flowers all come up from seeds. They are in the special garden I have with native flowers to attract bees and butterflies.

However, they have also turned up in my front garden! Must have been squirrels or birds dropping them here or there.

These wildflowers are the most beautiful flowers I've ever encountered! The vibrancy of them and the beauty is profound, just like how Danielle's family and friends describe her.

Lovely tribute zen for a lovely young lady. And yes kind of you as well crhedBngr to light the candle. Almost a year. Time to come home Dani......sigh.

Dear CrhedBngr,

I love how you continue to light a candle for Dani.

Do you remember in the Spring time when I mentioned that I planned to sow beautiful wild flower seeds to represent the beauty of Dani and how she is so loved?

Well, I have never had such beautiful flowers all come up from seeds. They are in the special garden I have with native flowers to attract bees and butterflies.

However, they have also turned up in my front garden! Must have been squirrels or birds dropping them here or there.

These wildflowers are the most beautiful flowers I've ever encountered! The vibrancy of them and the beauty is profound, just like how Danielle's family and friends describe her.

Thanks, zencompass, I very much appreciate your kind words.

Yes, I do recall you posting that you were going to sow wild flower seeds to represent Dani's beauty and give her such a loving tribute. I'm glad to see that the flowers have outdone themselves with beauty and are coming up in your front garden as well!

If you have time, could you please post a photo of them here? I think we'd all like to see them!

Lovely tribute zen for a lovely young lady. And yes kind of you as well crhedBngr to light the candle. Almost a year. Time to come home Dani......sigh.

Thanks, Bravo!

Yes, Dani needs to come home.

Lighting her candle, and hoping all of the love and caring of Dani's Family, Friends and Websleuthers will bring her home.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 236
Ozoner, great reply, post #827: "That cemetery is very close to the Berkley police station..."

Absolutely. It's directly across Twelve Mile Road. Besides, there's nowhere to park a vehicle around the perimeter of Roseland Park.

I just drove by there as a back way home. I realized I was driving into Berkley then saw Roseland Park. The other day on my drive, I ended up on a road trying to get back to the freeway and saw Slingers. I never would've thought twice about it but from reading of certain places on here, it caught my attention. I wanted to drive by the Oxford house but was tired of traffic and just wanted to get home. It kind of gives me chills and makes me sick all at the same time.

monster 12, I feel the same way; Ten months missing. I think of Danielle's Family every day, telling people Danielle's story, praying their Beloved Danielle is found, today, by her "Larry Stone".

I read all your posts on Danielle's Threads. Your reason and logic are refreshing, have imparted many facts. websleuths learned immediately from your post of David Veselenak's tweet that the fourth charge, assault with intent to murder, was added against Galloway in the Livonia Hines Park Jogger case.

Maybe you mean Slingers at Farmington and Plymouth roads. Do you ever wonder if any pongmates said, "Hey, Floyd, bro, that Livonia police sexual assault sketch looks just like you"?

[video=youtube;dwNEX4dm960]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwNEX4dm960[/video]
(Tennessee) whenever Larry Stone went Ginseng hunting, he always looked for Holly Bobo

Off topic: if there is anyone here that can assist me with a warrant question would you mind private messaging me? Very much appreciated .

Cried about Dani last night. :( I just want her to be found so badly

I just drove by there as a back way home. I realized I was driving into Berkley then saw Roseland Park. The other day on my drive, I ended up on a road trying to get back to the freeway and saw Slingers. I never would've thought twice about it but from reading of certain places on here, it caught my attention. I wanted to drive by the Oxford house but was tired of traffic and just wanted to get home. It kind of gives me chills and makes me sick all at the same time.

One day about a month or so ago I passed Slingers turned right on Plymouth rd and stopped in that party store as I was collecting my thoughts I noticed 6 private storage units. When you look to the right you see the back of Slingers within 1000 feet. I drove behind the store to get a better look at them. I asked the party store owner who owns them he said he has no idea only that a private owner owns them and rents them out. Just makes me wonder if Floyd was at Slingers on the third of December did LE check those out? Who are the renters? I just think could he have a space rented there and she's in there? Or new someone that possibly let him store things inside?
I know it sounds crazy but nowadays you just never know.
I sent in my tip only stating it was a hunch on my part. I never got a response back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

One day about a month or so ago I passed Slingers turned right on Plymouth rd and stopped in that party store as I was collecting my thoughts I noticed 6 private storage units. When you look to the right you see the back of Slingers within 1000 feet. I drove behind the store to get a better look at them. I asked the party store owner who owns them he said he has no idea only that a private owner owns them and rents them out. Just makes me wonder if Floyd was at Slingers on the third of December did LE check those out? Who are the renters? I just think could he have a space rented there and she's in there? Or new someone that possibly let him store things inside?
I know it sounds crazy but nowadays you just never know.
I sent in my tip only stating it was a hunch on my part. I never got a response back.

I appreciate your suggestion, anything at this point, 10 months later, is certainly worth looking into! I'll be praying for Dani and her family tonight, as I always do! She deserves to be found and her family deserves peace and ultimately closure! Thank you for your efforts Owl! They don't go unnoticed!

I appreciate your suggestion, anything at this point, 10 months later, is certainly worth looking into! I'll be praying for Dani and her family tonight, as I always do! She deserves to be found and her family deserves peace and ultimately closure! Thank you for your efforts Owl! They don't go unnoticed!
Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members