FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS

BAck in the November update letter on the Kesse website, I am fairly certain that the Kesse's mentioned that management, knocked on JK's door, if was locked, and then made a quick check of her condo. That is why two of them went to check on her. They also stated nothing looked amiss. It was also noted that management checked for JK's car and it was not in the assigned spot. I believe they may have also looked for her car on the grounds.

If you find info. that contradicts this, please let me know so that I stay current. However, I have been following the case since about two weeks after, I am fairly certain of what was contained in the November update.

left

I will try to find where I read it. You know the media tho...it could have been their shortened version. If it was in the Nov. update letter, I would say you are correct.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kesseblackandwhite.jpg

You will have to enlarge. Design looks like sunburst. Lettering looks like SPCA, but could be anything.:banghead:

Right I havent gone on holiday yet and I can't see that picture but there is an SPCA of central Florida.

Check out the link

Scroll to the bottom and the address is very interesing:

Come Visit Us!

ORLANDO
I4 (exit 78) across from the Mall at Millenia or

SANFORD
Next to Flea World

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL68.html

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kesseblackandwhite.jpg

You will have to enlarge. Design looks like sunburst. Lettering looks like SPCA, but could be anything.:banghead:
It does look like SPCA. It also looks like this guy has something (band) around his left ankle. I wonder if he was riding a bike. If there is an SPCA branch around the mall, this would be a good start. I'm not sure if they wear uniforms and couldn't find one on the website.

Dont know a lot about the SPCA do they wear uniforms?

We have the RSPCA here and they do wear uniforms.

If that t-shirt says SPCA and there is one on Conroy Road that is a big coincidence.

BB? Where are seeing any design? The white shirt doesn't appear to have anything on it besides shadowing that I can tell when I manipulate the photos. That would be a very odd place for any lettering or logo. I don't know, but could it be when you darken it that dark...this is a shadow or something.

Hi BB, I do see the sunburst! Wow that's the first thing I've been able to make out other than the basic figure. Where do you see lettering, as part of the sunburst or somewhere else. I also think I see a backpack - is that correct?

To all - regarding search dogs, bloodhounds etc., there is a poster at WS who trains, or used to train search and rescue dogs. I have not seen her on this thread but I've only been hanging out on this thread for a couple of weeks. I'll see if I can track her down (no pun intended:slap:) and ask her to join us so you can pose tracker dog questions to her.

Utopia

Do the hours of operation help with the timeline?

Monday through Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm and
Sunday, 12:00noon - 4:00pm

Hi BB, I do see the sunburst! Wow that's the first thing I've been able to make out other than the basic figure. Where do you see lettering, as part of the sunburst or somewhere else. I also think I see a backpack - is that correct?

To all - regarding search dogs, bloodhounds etc., there is a poster at WS who trains, or used to train search and rescue dogs. I have not seen her on this thread but I've only been hanging out on this thread for a couple of weeks. I'll see if I can track her down (no pun intended:slap:) and ask her to join us so you can pose tracker dog questions to her.

Utopia
under the sunburst like thing is a bar, then under that, something like lettering, then the squarelike gate lock.
I have been looking at this lettering for months, but I don't know what it is. I just can't believe this guy would wear a uniform to dispose of this car.

SS, the front of the shirt in first still is clearly a logo (ring, sunburst, I'm not up on the terminology) with what look like streamers across the shirt below.

I posted blown up picture of that with the others last night.

I don't have the eyes to see the lettering like BB. Thanks BB.

rd

Do the hours of operation help with the timeline?

Monday through Saturday, 10:00am - 5:00pm and
Sunday, 12:00noon - 4:00pm

In addition to the hours, this is one logo (possible streamers) they use from home page above--as well as a dog print (the possible heart shape).

SPCA may not have uniforms--but just T-shirts.

How does the address posted above of 2727 Conrad correlate--is it nearby?

Dog catchers wear uniforms and some with a hat. Not saying thats what this is.
That small design behind the neck looked like a spider at first. Then at lettering with s and p, I was thinking spook, special, I just don't know, the design is prob a circle like emblem with letters curved over it.
That SPCA so close to her place NEEDS TO BE CHECKED OUT FOR SURE.

In fact I think the who, when and how animals that have expired at that spca should be looked into. And where......

In fact I think the who, when and how animals that have expired at that spca should be looked into. And where......

Good job BB---

my eyesight is terrible. There are several different logos and special fundraising events that give t-shirt with donation, that have been held in the orlando area--when i google SPCA logo florida--

Maybe JK was at a Local SPCA looking for an animal to adopt in the recent times up to her trip????

;) i just saw drum is on..............yeah! hi drumstick

it might be how she was approached. I was thinking at first a cop impersonator. but now. "have you seen a stray puppy?" I could be conned like that.

At the Kesse family website for their daughter, Jennifer, the P.O.I. photos do not show any emblem or lettering on the T-shirt. Click on the photos to enlarge them at the Kesse web site. I personally believe that the suspect's T-shirt is plain and white.

Beyond Belief,
Please explain what was done to the P.O.I. photos to produce the emblem and lettering on the T-shirt. To my eyes, it appears that your photos have been manipulated in a way other than just darkening the contrast level.

The family web site link with photos of the Person Of Interest/suspect:
http://jenniferkesse.com/person-of-interest.htm

it might be how she was approached. I was thinking at first a cop impersonator. but now. "have you seen a stray puppy?" I could be conned like that.

So could I..........and I am way beyond four yrs old!! Could explain the scent path that Bo followed too--if this POI was making the excuse of a lost puppy look real--or maybe it was to begin with--

MOO

At the Kesse family website for their daughter, Jennifer, the P.O.I. photos do not show any emblem or lettering on the T-shirt. Click on the photos to enlarge them at the Kesse web site. I personally believe that the suspect's T-shirt is plain and white.

Beyond Belief,
Please explain what was done to the P.O.I. photos to produce the emblem and lettering on the T-shirt. To my eyes, it appears that the photos have been manipulated in a way other than just darkening the contrast level.

The family web site link with photos of the Person Of Interest/suspect:
http://jenniferkesse.com/person-of-interest.htm
solarized with color, then gamma correction, the midtone, shadow ajustment.
then back to grey scale on some.
color scale distinguishes different objects/designs. shadow helps highlite, back to greyscale. take a try and see if you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74