Anthony Family Behaviors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to chime in her and kinda put myself out there as I have never opened up about this to my friends here before.

I have a family memeber that commited a crime. Our immediate family found out about this within hours of this happening.

We went to the family member responsible for the crime and told them that we were aware of what had been done and that we loved them but could not shut our eyes to his wrong doing!

We sat down with this person and told them that the right thing to do was to turn themself in.

This was the hardest thing that my family ever had to do. But when their are victims involved they come first!

Our family members all went together with this person as they turned themself into the police.

This family member was not a murderer, so I can understand that when your daughter might be looking at life or the death penalty that things might be somewhat different.

I understand denial, extreme hurt, guilt and shame that someone you love has done something bad.... But their comes a point, where enough is enough and the victim has to be the most important.

When that time comes all you can do is hold strong to your faith and the family that is there to hold you up.

I hope that this made sense.

Every time I scan the forum topics and see "Anthony Family Behaviors" I think what a good name for the movie about this case would be!:crazy:

I am going to chime in her and kinda put myself out there as I have never opened up about this to my friends here before.

I have a family member that committed a crime. Our immediate family found out about this within hours of this happening.

We went to the family member responsible for the crime and told them that we were aware of what had been done and that we loved them but could not shut our eyes to his wrong doing!

We sat down with this person and told them that the right thing to do was to turn themselves in.

This was the hardest thing that my family ever had to do. But when their are victims involved they come first!

Our family members all went together with this person as they turned themselves into the police.

This family member was not a murderer, so I can understand that when your daughter might be looking at life or the death penalty that things might be somewhat different.

I understand denial, extreme hurt, guilt and shame that someone you love has done something bad.... But their comes a point, where enough is enough and the victim has to be the most important.

When that time comes all you can do is hold strong to your faith and the family that is there to hold you up.

I hope that this made sense.

It absolutely make sense. That must have been a very difficult thing to go through. Your words are powerful. Thank you for sharing the wisdom of your experience. :hug:

After reviewing the Tony Lazzaro interview (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(A)-1-100), I noticed something that confirmed what I've been thinking for a bit now. If you flip to page 10/11, you'll see a couple things that would make me think Cindy would want to protect Casey.

On page 10, Tony says, "Her parents are having some kind of huge dispute like. Um, she was telling me about how she hates her father. ... And how her father was cheating and has been cheating on her mom. And like her mom ah, always is like I guess is not listening to what Casey's saying to her. I guess to leave him."

If I assume this is true, I get the feeling like Casey is Cindy's champion (before they had a big blowup). I think that says a lot about why Cindy refuses to believe what the facts are saying, because deep down Casey must have been taking up for her, probably telling her to get out of the relationship because she doesn't deserve what George does.

Now, onto page 11:

(referring to George and Cindy fighting) "And her reasoning for the whole thing of her being here and Caylee being at the nanny's is the fact that she didn't want Caylee to be in the house while that was happening."

Since Casey doesn't seem to be the most tactful, I'm sure (regardless of if this is the right reason Casey isn't staying at Cindy's house) she let Cindy know this is why she left. Now Cindy feels guilty, like it was her failed relationship's fault that Caylee is gone because Casey didn't want Caylee in the environment.

So, to sum it up, nothing new here. All is just my opinion. I do see a little foreshadowing that, because of guilt and a bond with Casey, would lead Cindy to stand by Casey even when everyone and everything points to the contrary.

Some people have been saying she has a mental problem, and none of us have any clue about that. Reading this made me think of it more like Cindy potentially blames herself and looked at Casey as someone that thought Cindy was better than her situation and tried to inspire her to find something better.

The oddities are extreme. The stories and the nonsense is never ending. However keep in mind that we the public do not have the complete knowledge of all LE has. There are so many questions I want answered that no matter how many posts and blogs I search and read, I cannot find answers to.
For example and please if anyone has the time answer the following:

1.The car seat? Where is it?
2. Caylee's hair strand tested, have they tested it for drugs?
3. Who in the world is Mike W. (the one her friend name dropped when he visted her in jail)?
4. Why does it seem as if so many of her friends went out of town during the end of June and early July?

I feel as if there are so many unanswered questions and THAT, for the most part has captured our attention, aside of course of a precious little girl is missing.

On the day the news broke I was told about it from my mom, and her first question to me was why would a grandmother who is used to seeing her GD every day would allow weeks let alone a month go by quietly?

I have many other questions that I am sure will be answered in the next couple of months. I am afraid until this case is played out (November) we will not know the entire truth. Because as it stands now, I have no idea who we can trust.

Joyce

1.The car seat? Where is it?

It was found in the car. It is listed in the 400 pages of documents

2. Caylee's hair strand tested, have they tested it for drugs?

We assume so, the full detailed forensics are not back yet or have not been released by LE.

3. Who in the world is Mike W. (the one her friend name dropped when he visted her in jail)?

Noone knows. The visitor was an old frined or aquaintence from high school. The Mike reference probably had nothing to do with current events.

4. Why does it seem as if so many of her friends went out of town during the end of June and early July?

because they are 19-20 year olds. Many in still in school. This is teh normal travel period for people in that age bracket. The same can be said for why so many have moved. That is normal for that age range.

I don't think Cindy is in denial because she can't face the possibility of Caylee being dead. She's in denial because she can't or won't face the possibility of Casey being a murderer. To me, that's a BIG difference. There's been no, "please find Caylee...I can't live without her" moments. Instead, we get the media is mean to Casey. Casey is mother of the year. LE is lying about Casey. Casey, Casey, Casey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd