Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

You all need to call in. Please let's raise the caller bar for this show.

I have it on speed dial & can never get through but I will not give up trying...keyboard with 1 hand...cell in other trying!!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I hope & believe they do...I feel they have much more info than we know about & pray they do! I have sat on a jury (attempted murder case) we found 1 guilty but the 2nd defendent not guilty...because of the beyond a reasonable doubt! The proscuters messed up on what they charged him with & we had no choice but to follow the law! Just a thought from me!

I really hope they dot thier i's & cross their t's! I think they are doing that!

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I hope so too....

This case has received so much publicity that I'm confident that LE is taking their time to ensure that there are not any screw-ups

BOLDED BY BOSTON

...again with the groceries for Caylee? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

George is the only person who's put money - $50 - in Casey account in jail for items from the commissary.

George put $50 in her commissary account.

In a recent interview CA has a picture of Caylee in a frame on a table like an 8x10. The interview was after she brought it to Jose's office.

Please post the link for that interview. I have been looking for it & can't find it. TIA.
Oh, just heard GA put 50..00 in her jail account. I wonder if he did that today.

LP.............the lady body guard says that all Casey did was lounge around. He says that as soon as Casey got out of jail, the first time, she cooked TP dinner.

Casey cooked dinner for bail bondsman the night he got her out on bond. She was workin' her game even then!!

LP.............the lady body guard says that all Casey did was lounge around. He says that as soon as Casey got out of jail, the first time, she cooked TP dinner.

I wonder if she cooked the entire family dinner or just him.
I can't believe the panel thinks it is going to be so hard to get a guilty.
I wonder what they will be saying as the trial starts.

In a recent interview CA has a picture of Caylee in a frame on a table like an 8x10. The interview was after she brought it to Jose's office.

Thank MD Mommy. Wonder why she didn't leave it with casey?

I for one, would like to tatoo pictures of Caylee on the insides of her eyelids :furious:

I'll bet he made KC "taste it" first....

I wouldn't trust her

I actually agree with that attorney that it is about proving that CASEY did it at this point, and not about proving Caylee is dead (I think that in admitting this, he probably also assumes that the jury WILL believe she is dead)

But fortunately, I think they will be able to adequately prove that Casey did it...I sure hope so
GThe defense will have to prove there is reasonable doubt - that Casey did not have possession of that car during the entire time. There's nothing saying that anyone else had possession or access to that car when Caylee went missing. There is allegedly Caylee's decomposition in the car meaning that a dead human was there. If they could only identify the Mitochrondrial DNA from the hair, we know that Cindy and Casey are alive so, by process of elimination, it would have to be Caylees. Remember they have to prove REASONABLE doubt , not FANTASY doubt

GThe defense will have to prove there is reasonable doubt - that Casey did not have possession of that car during the entire time. There's nothing saying that anyone else had possession or access to that car when Caylee went missing. There is allegedly Caylee's decomposition in the car meaning that a dead human was there. If they could only identify the Mitochrondrial DNA from the hair, we know that Cindy and Casey are alive so, by process of elimination, it would have to be Caylees. Remember they have to prove REASONABLE doubt , not FANTASY doubt

Too bad about the 31 days. It's always the pesky details!

I can't WAIT to hear more from that lady bounty hunter myself!!!

The way Cole's dad acted is the way a caring parent acts when their child is missing and then found!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back