2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

RIchard Gabriel saying how difficult it will be to find an unbiased jury.

The irony is rich, indeed.

Local 6 says they have an uncovered a piece of evidence (exclusively) that the mock jury did not see.... will reveal at 11:00!

Isn't that ridiculous? I'm sure there's lots of evidence that the mock jury did not see.

I interrupt this show thread to run to the bathroom and vomit. :puke:

thanks for the reporting, though. no way would my DH let us sit through this.

lol, neither would mine but he is snoring away in the recliner so I took over the remote!

Who would vote to aquit Casey Anthony?

All rise (just as they rehearsed.)

Did these 'jurors' read the depos and other docs? I doubt it.

"I think Casey was a very good mother and she isn't the demon people are making her out to be," - Linda

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt.......and tell me again why you are no longer a part of the team, LKB! You blew that pop-stand after you realized that you were facing a MOUNTAIN of forensics, and THIS time it wouldn't be like the Spector trial!

Oh, my - i really don't like that Richard, jury consultant guy.

JB said the trial will begin May 9th but just yesterday he was whining about there was not enough time to pick a jury.

Oh brother! They all stood up to acquit. But they got "Limited" evidence. They think it was an accident.

This the same group that said she couldn't get a fair trial...but then vote to acquit?

mock jury-wouldn't convict on first degree murder, but would convict on a lesser charge (9 of 12), think it was an accident

So this low iq mock jury thinks it was an accident...based on what? Did they not hear about the duct tape and the laundry bags? Do they think someone makes an accident look like a murder? Disgraceful.

LKB: Being a liar does not make you a murderer. I'm not telling you that she was mother of the year... but I don't think any of us are mother of the year.

Puke.

Bold mine.

Awwww Linda....I told ya not to drink any of Cindy's Koolaid.

OK.. so who here thinks the defense will be going with an accident defense????

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt.......and tell me again why you are no longer a part of the team, LKB! You blew that pop-stand after you realized that you were facing a MOUNTAIN of forensics, and THIS time it wouldn't be like the Spector trial!

LOL I thought that said Poptart! In and Out!

This is beyond ridiculous. They have not seen ANY of the evidence,other than what the Defense has given them. I'd vote to acquit too if that were the case.

This (fake) jury they have looked as though they were ready to jump up before they were asked

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back