Jon Stewart to leave The Daily Show

zwiebel

Reaction score
Comedy Central has confirmed rumors that Jon Stewart is to leave the the satirical news show, 'The Daily Show', later this year.

The Daily Show attracts around a million viewers and is a popular news source for young people. Stewart doesn't know where he'll go or what he'll do next but says he's restless.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31396423

Attachments

• _80928506_458012732.jpg
    _80928506_458012732.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm not able to watch the Daily Show very often but I have always enjoyed it.....such amazingly original humor! And Jon has spawned some incredible talent.....used to laugh myself silly watching JS with Colbert & Carell! I hate to see him leave because it's sort of like the end of an era. Can't wait to see what he does in the future.

(I will never forget JS's literal skewering of that guy that used to have a prime time financial show.....complete with all the annoying sound effects.....can't remember his name! Anyway, he is now relegated to a 3 am cable time slot!)

I'm not able to watch the Daily Show very often but I have always enjoyed it.....such amazingly original humor! And Jon has spawned some incredible talent.....used to laugh myself silly watching JS with Colbert & Carell! I hate to see him leave because it's sort of like the end of an era. Can't wait to see what he does in the future.

(I will never forget JS's literal skewering of that guy that used to have a prime time financial show.....complete with all the annoying sound effects.....can't remember his name! Anyway, he is now relegated to a 3 am cable time slot!)

Jim Cramer. :D Yes the good stuff starts at about 2:00 or so.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/10/jon-stewart-rips-into-jim_n_173454.html

I am not sure I can face the coming 2016 Election without Jon Stewart. Since the 2000 election and the infamous "Hanging Chads" aftermath. As a bit of a political junkie, I can get pretty intense during a Presidential Election, but Jon never failed to make me laugh.

I will truly miss this man and this show. I wish him nothing but the best, but so sad to see him go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmxclearance
Back