IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
one officer saying he doesn't want to discourage anyone from using the trail system but to be mindful of your surroundings.

One of the reasons LE often doesn't issue "be on the alert" warnings is that they think that should be normal behavior for everybody all the time, not just when there's been a killing.

I personally wouldn't be using the trail until someone's been arrested.
But this might be hinting they are in to someone.
Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have a POI in mind. And why wouldn't they have firm information as to the drop off point and planned pick up point of these girls???? That should be the easiest verifiable point in the whole case. WHO dropped them off anyway???? Something smells here. Jmo, moo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My opinion, they know who did this. Just a matter of time.
Yes. Why else would they practically invite people to use the trails and conduct their business as usual after two 13 year olds are murdered?

What was his wording on that? The information has yet to be developed? How could you not already have that information??? This was a planned outing!

What was his wording on that? The information has yet to be developed? How could you not already have that information??? This was a planned outing!
I picked up on that. Very strange.

I think they have a POI in mind. And why wouldn't they have firm information as to the drop off point and planned pick up point of these girls???? That should be the easiest verifiable point in the whole case. WHO dropped them off anyway???? Something smells here. Jmo, moo.

I am really confused as to why they haven't said exactly who dropped them off.

But the recent comments really make it sound like perhaps they were "lured" or something by someone on social media. So who knows.

I wonder if the person who dropped them off was a minor--older sibling or something like that? They wouldn't want to give a minor's name or even identify them.

Even if it was an adult, they might not want to subject them to public scrutiny and outrage (as would certainly follow). That person must be feeling so terrible right now, it would be even worse if they were named publicly.

I am really confused as to why they haven't said exactly who dropped them off.

But the recent comments really make it sound like perhaps they were "lured" or something by someone on social media. So who knows.

I don't think it had anything to do with the person who dropped them off because of the pictures of them walking across the bridge. That shows they arrived safe and sound. JMO

Every time you hear no threat to the public it's because they know, or have a good idea who did it/motive

IMHO this was personal. The girls was targeted specifically or killed by someone they knew

or

LE strongly suspect who the perp is and have him/her/them under surveillance pending evidence for arrest/questioning

I am curious to know who lives in the nearby homes...

hugging my teen girl a little longer tonight...so heartbreaking....kids should be safe outside, times have changed :(

Abigail looks so much like her mother....beautiful pic up on her page.

I don't think it had anything to do with the person who dropped them off because of the pictures of them walking across the bridge. That shows they arrived safe and sound. JMO
But someone could have been WITH them. I don't know where I'm going or if I'm going anywhere even. I just know there is so much more to this (obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member