GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

This is so heartbreaking. I honestly felt he was going to be found alive until this...prayers for Ana & may the dad and his family rot in hell. None of them gave two cares or even tried to help find their grandson or neohew

Sad, sad story....breaks my heart.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Where was the area? Do you have a photo and why did you choose this spot from the beginning?

Nevermind, I just saw your post. I hope we can see the photos soon.

Mods are reviewing. I am a Santa Barbara local who was born here and lived my whole life here (a long long time haha) so I know the area well. I was just thinking of a location in the area that would be hidden from passerbys. There aren't that many right off the main roads and I doubted he would go on long treks down windy roads he wasn't familiar with. That was my thinking anyways and honestly the first place I thought of. I probably should have searched there a while back but was trying to get someone to go with me.

Ok with permission from WS I will share this again. The location is called Vista Point. It is a turn off right next to the Lake Cachuma campground/recreation area entrance. This is not accessed through the campground but is a separate turnoff near the Cachuma Lake entrance. It is a small rest area of sorts and more like a look-out area to see Cachuma Dam. It goes back in a little road off Hwy 154 so it is not visible to those passing by on the 154 and rarely has many visitors. I am not sure of the exact location of his body. KEYT/KCOY KTLA AND ABC news were there and there was a news helicopter flying overhead. LE was leaving as we arrived. I mentioned this location on Jun 10th post #318.

vista point 8.jpg

vista point 9.jpg

vista point 10.jpg

vista point 1.jpg

vista point 2.jpg

Psychic Sleuth - I remember the roads you stated and looked at them on the map. Maybe that's what you're referring to but this article (link below) reports sheriffs saying the boy was found at Lake Cachuma.

Secondly, I don't think Sr. gave up the location because they are no longer providing reward money for information about the case, just the phone numbers to call (in same article below) which leads me to speculate someone Sr. had confided in called in the location and cashed out.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article159242959.html

Mods are reviewing. I am a Santa Barbara local who was born here and lived my whole life here (a long long time haha) so I know the area well. I was just thinking of a location in the area that would be hidden from passerbys. There aren't that many right off the main roads and I doubted he would go on long treks down windy roads he wasn't familiar with. That was my thinking anyways and honestly the first place I thought of. I probably should have searched there a while back but was trying to get someone to go with me.
Thank you for the pics....I'm even sadder....left the baby in the woods....[emoji25]

More pics
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

thanks so much for the info and pics. You should have shared your opinion with LE. It might be my iPhone but I can't open any of the attachments says invalid link. Do you have a theory why his car battery was drained? I think you had posted it was warm that time and so he wouldn't have used a heater. Would he need his headlamps on to get to that location on foot?

looks like he didn't even bother digging a grave and literally left that cutie out in the elements exposed to everything under the sun including animals. Probably too lazy. At least it may have helped in finding him.

Psychic Sleuth - I remember the roads you stated and looked at them on the map. Maybe that's what you're referring to but this article (link below) reports sheriffs saying the boy was found at Lake Cachuma.

Secondly, I don't think Sr. gave up the location because they are no longer providing reward money for information about the case, just the phone numbers to call (in same article below) which leads me to speculate someone Sr. had confided in called in the location and cashed out.

He was found above the lake off Hwy 154. If you look at the pictures it is above the lake. However, just as Gigi reported he was not found at the Lake Cachuma campground/recreational area. This is a separate entrance and area at the lake. I hope that makes sense.

thanks so much for the info and pics. You should have shared your opinion with LE. It might be my iPhone but I can't open any of the attachments says invalid link.

I'm trying to get the mods to fix my picture posts. I apologize but somehow they got a little messed up and I've tried to fix them with no luck.

He was found above the lake off Hwy 154. If you look at the pictures it is above the lake. However, just as Gigi reported he was not found at the Lake Cachuma campground/recreational area. This is a separate entrance and area at the lake. I hope that makes sense.
Would he still have to go through the same entrance as going to the lake? Do you have an opinion if he arrived with the boy alive or dead at 8am? Did he have no access to that location prior to the opening of the gates at 8am? In which case the witness may have really seen the boy alive and he may have killed him after arriving.

Vista Point looks over the lake, just off 154.
It has its own entrance, separate from the recreation area.
lake. jpeg.jpg
lake2.jpeg.jpg

Would he still have to go through the same entrance as going to the lake? Do you have an opinion if he arrived with the boy alive or dead at 8am? Did he have no access to that location prior to the opening of the gates at 8am? In which case the witness may have really seen the boy alive and he may have killed him after arriving.

No not the same entrance at all. It's down the road a ways. Yes, I believe Vista Point is always open.

Trying to post my 2nd batch of pictures again. I apologize for some reason they didn't post correctly.

vista point 3.jpg

vista point 4.jpg

vista point 5.jpg

Thank you for the pics....I'm even sadder....left the baby in the woods....[emoji25]

Me too. This made me cry. How does a person do that?
It's incomprehensible.

Thank you for posting. Which picture is the area you said you originally thought little Ara would be?

The whole area with these pictures is called Vista Point. I just suggested that maybe he was at Vista Point. Anywhere in there. The road goes back in a little ways but it's not a big area.

There are also some trails at Vista Point, but today I did not go far down the trails. There were a couple of different areas the reporters were taking pictures. One at the top showing the picture of the damn. One where the barbed wire is cut and the other was closer to the entrance along the little road coming in and that is where the 2 news crews vans are. So I'm not sure EXACTLY where his body was found there. I tried to talk to a camera man but he was less than friendly. :facepalm:

Just saw this. So terribly sad for this little boy and what his life was supposed to be.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back