Bleach: Brendan's pants and the garage floor

No evidence of TH on those jeans.

I have several knives with no TH DNA on them.

Occam's Razor suggests the same explanation for both phenomena.

I really think the bleach on Brendan's jeans is a moot point for all the reasons mentioned, and if that's all they have not very convincing, IMO

No wonder his mom noticed. I didn't know he had bleach all the way up to the crotch area.

:welcome4:

Missy~~help me out here...

IIRC, were those jeans found on the floor by the washing machine at BJ's house? Those jeans were not YET washed IIRC. If that is the case and BD was handling TH's body, wouldn't HER DNA be found on those jeans???

IIRC, the jeans were washed and put away. When BD was interviewed on Feb 27th at the Fox Hills Hotel (the unrecorded interview), this is when the bleached jeans were brought up. BD went with Wiegert/Fassbender on March 1st to pick them up at the house.

As for the jeans themselves... looking at them, I can picture a kid with a rag using his feet/shoes to swish around a rag, splashing up bleach, picking up the bleached rag, hands get wet... he wipes them on his jeans (because kids are buggars like that lol). There was NO DNA of TH's found on the jeans. I would love to see KZ test those jeans to see if there was any residue on them from fluids typically found in a vehicle, which is what BD said they were cleaning up after SA cut a line in one of his vehicles by accident.

I don't know why he didn't throw them away. I mean, if they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out if he couldn't think of the need to do it himself. I've gotten splashes on my pants and my shoes when I've poured bleach on the floor.

I have to see what they say about his shoes and what they tested positive for.

I don't know why he didn't throw them away. I mean, if they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out if he couldn't think of the need to do it himself. I've gotten splashes on my pants and my shoes when I've poured bleach on the floor.

I have to see what they say about his shoes and what they tested positive for.
Did you think to throw your pants away because they could potentially incriminate you in a murder? I have specific clothes I wear to clean because I've ruined more than one piece of clothing from toilet bowl cleaner. (I clearly scrub my toilet to vigorously). I wouldn't think to throw the item away because they might implicate me in a murder. Say I eventually became a murder suspect, getting rid of the clothes comes with its own set of implications, legal or not. "where are the clothes you were wearing on...?"

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Did you think to throw your pants away because they could potentially incriminate you in a murder? I have specific clothes I wear to clean because I've ruined more than one piece of clothing from toilet bowl cleaner. (I clearly scrub my toilet to vigorously). I wouldn't think to throw the item away because they might implicate me in a murder. Say I eventually became a murder suspect, getting rid of the clothes comes with its own set of implications, legal or not. "where are the clothes you were wearing on...?"

Yes, what I said was, "If they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out..." That is with the condition "if." Sorry that wasn't clear.

Of course if you didn't think they were incriminating -- because you didn't do anything -- then you might not throw them away. But I was speaking from the guilty point of view. Yes, there might be implications for throwing them away, but you're taking a hell of a charge to murder someone to start with, so the least of the worries is implications for tossing the clothes. A big worry would be the clothes further implicating you. I think anyways.

Yes, what I said was, "If they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out..." That is with the condition "if." Sorry that wasn't clear.

Of course if you didn't think they were incriminating -- because you didn't do anything -- then you might not throw them away. But I was speaking from the guilty point of view. Yes, there might be implications for throwing them away, but you're taking a hell of a charge to murder someone to start with, so the least of the worries is implications for tossing the clothes. A big worry would be the clothes further implicating you. I think anyways.
Like you said, wasn'tme..investigation was shady as hell..
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I misunderstood your point. Thanks for clarifying. Agreed.

When you're innocent it doesn't occur to you to dispose of things that might implicate you in a crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back