GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought all along that the frame never came off the wall, and was broken accidentally. I initially thought she'd been scared by that & run, but after the additional information about the ^&/*#: that have been taking advantage of her, now I'm rethinking that. Although it sounds like she could be hiding in plain sight at her apartment.

I would also be interested in knowing if the other parts of the tapestry were displayed near the framed piece, and if they're also missing.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I've thought all along that the frame never came off the wall, and was broken accidentally. I initially thought she'd been scared by that & run, but after the additional information about the ^&/*#: that have been taking advantage of her, now I'm rethinking that. Although it sounds like she could be hiding in plain sight at her apartment.

I would also be interested in knowing if the other parts of the tapestry were displayed near the framed piece, and if they're also missing.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
Hey guys sorry I've been a little checked out on this . Been a bit over whelmed still.
I should mention on that picture frame, the missing piece of glass was still on the frame when I found it. It fell out when we and the police took the frame down to inspect and due to safety kept it off

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry I've been a little checked out on this . Been a bit over whelmed still.
I should mention on that picture frame, the missing piece of glass was still on the frame when I found it. It fell out when we and the police took the frame down to inspect and due to safety kept it off

Sorry you and your family have to go through this, wvangelderen! Praying you bring Jenna home today!

Has there been any progress with the search warrant?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Van Gelderen family invites the community to join them at Congregation Shearith Israel Tuesday Night to light candles and pray for Jenna's safe and quick return home.

AUG 29
Candlelight Vigil for Jenna Van Gelderen
7:30 PM · Congregation Shearith Israel - Atlanta · Atlanta, GA

From Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen facebook page

Is there any possibility something valuable was hidden behind the tapestry and Jenna found out and took whatever that is? Makes more sense than taking the tapestry by itself.

I think she made another/new FB account under another/nickname, because in this one the last post was almost a year ago (2016) or she decided to get rid of FB...

I think she made another/new FB account under another/nickname, because in this one the last post was almost a year ago (2016) or she decided to get rid of FB...
Could it also be that she stopped posting publicly ? That was at least my thought?

Could it also be that she stopped posting publicly ? That was at least my thought?

Yes. FB prompts me once or twice per year to review my privacy settings. This is what mine looked like when I changed to only friends could see. The old posts were still public but the new ones are not.

Yes. FB prompts me once or twice per year to review my privacy settings. This is what mine looked like when I changed to only friends could see. The old posts were still public but the new ones are not.

Good point as to privacy settings and FB sending out those notices. Nothing nefarious as to that.

That said, a PI or others could actually try to send the missing persons flyer to all of the friends, if it gets to the point the family wants to do such.

Perhaps if those that are really close to her may the missing poster as their facebook "photo" iykwim.

I've seen that on cases where folks close will actually put the missing poster for ALL their friends to see as their... whatever you call that... ?background? or such that shows for you posting..

The missing pieces flyer would be a good one.

You are being great, Bently. This kind of overview we need. Just reproducing the facts/timeline...then we could maybe get a good interpretation and leads. I miss the trace-back from PI, to a trafficking guy (or was this speculation?)...seem very relevant to me and also her actions in the past (starting with taking away something from her employer, loose her job and the friend/people she was seeing then (In combination with the interaction on her phone).

In a way it is good that the family (Wvangelderen) shares more information about Jenna. This must be very hard for the family, 'giving away" more and more personal stuff about who Jenna is. Seems to me a dilemma for every piece of extra information. I'm sure you don't want to share this with strangers if you can prevent it.

Knowing more and more about Jenna....I think she is easy influenced, vulnerable for the shadow-sites of live, she wants to prove her family so hard that she can take care of herself (very determined, but actually she can not without guidance, but don't sees her own flows, getting into trouble) In her mind hardened up, don't want her family too close/knowing to much (I can do it without you, don't need you etc..)...Oh boy....Talking from experience.. Maybe I'm very wrong about her....but I'm very worried...FWIW. I'm thinking she is sucked into something she can't undo by herself or made the wrong decisions, for the wrong reasons. So very hope that she is found soon and safe.

Does Jenna have Snapchat? A lot of people her age Snapchat a lot on the weekend, which is basically a live update of what they're doing. Just wondering if there are in friends the family knows that might be aware of Jenna's social media activity outside of just Facebook, which the family may be unaware of. This could hold some clues.

Does Jenna have Snapchat? A lot of people her age Snapchat a lot on the weekend, which is basically a live update of what they're doing. Just wondering if there are in friends the family knows that might be aware of Jenna's social media activity outside of just Facebook, which the family may be unaware of. This could hold some clues.
I don't know for sure , I can ask her friends. I got off snap chat a while ago. Not my thing

:heartbeat: for the family.

I'll be back here at 7:30 today to virtually post a prayer during the service. I am in another state or I would be there.

:heartbeat:

WvanGelderen, about the FB account. Yes she could have used other privacy-settings (but some kind of information is always for every one to see (public), for example if you change your profile photo) or she could not have posted but used Messenger only....

:heartbeat: for the family.

I'll be back here at 7:30 today to virtually post a prayer during the service. I am in another state or I would be there.

:heartbeat:

You are sweet!!

In an Atlanta Journal Constitution interview her brother William stated there was also a suitcase missing from the home when he arrived and found her gone. He stated she never told her family where she actually lived, so I assume she just kept in touch by phone.

In an Atlanta Journal Constitution interview her brother William stated there was also a suitcase missing from the home when he arrived and found her gone. He stated she never told her family where she actually lived, so I assume she just kept in touch by phone.
That's so weird because my parents were the ones that noticed the suit case gone 2 days later.from when I gave the statement. I've been a little aggrivated today that our statements are not right and thus transferring to the media

That's so weird because my parents were the ones that noticed the suit case gone 2 days later.from when I gave the statement. I've been a little aggrivated today that our statements are not right and thus transferring to the media

I've been quietly following this case. Great ideas from everyone.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family wvangelderen

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members