17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would she say that this decision was not taken lightly?

I thought that was odd too. Maybe because there is no hate crime added to the charge?

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I'm ecstatic that it appears to be second degree murder because this proves what we have thought all along.

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!

It doesn't prove anything other than he's been charged with second degree murder.

There's still a trial.

She is a pitbull! I like her! She's taking charge of this press conference! She will not budge even though the media is really pushing her!

I can't wait to hear from Trayvon's family though?

GZ has new counsel. If it's JB, I'm gonna flip out. I really really really don't want to sit through another one of his performances.

I have no clue. I was just posting my opinion

I am just saying that if he was shot in the back then I don't think they would have said they didn't come to make this decision lightly.

Who will be his lawyers for this high profile case? The sharks are salivating and circling.

Mark NeJames website if helpful with understanding some of what she just said about excusable homicide. This also explains what Second Degree Murder is. This is general and not something that directly has to do with this case.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/homicide-lawyer-orlando-florida.htm

Second Degree Murder occurs when a person intentionally commits an extremely dangerous act that demonstrates a depraved mind without regard to human life and someone else is killed by the result of that act. A person can be convicted of Second Degree Murder even if they did not specifically intend to kill anyone.

AC would be an incredible professor of law!

God Bless Trayon's parents and brothers.

If not for their fight for proper justice, their son would have been chalked up and thrown away as just a no name "" who got what was coming to him.

Surely what they would want most in this world is to have their child back, but hopefully seeing that he gets the justice that he deserves, that any of us would deserve, helps their grieving process. That's all they've ever asked for their child.

Trayvon would no doubt be proud of his parents.

JMHO

There must be something in the evidence that would shock all of us -- who thought we'd see a murder charge? And remember, SPD initial report was manslaughter.

All I can hear in my head right now are Trayvon's screams of terror that were picked up on that 911 call. What in the world must have been going through his head and how scared he must have been. It's about more than my heart can handle at this moment.

~jmo~

She is talking about the full discovery now. Doc dump coming.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member