Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Maybe she will also be charged with the fake fundraising for CD funeral and burial.

Aikens said the Anderson Police Department has not ruled out filing other charges against Nichole Carver. Investigators are still trying to determine who is responsible for at least some of the odd social media postings that began appearing on her husband’s Facebook page weeks after he vanished.

In September and October, several postings appeared on Facebook, including one that announced Brown and Charles David Carver had married. Other postings were more cryptic.

Snipped by me....

Remember.... no one has said where / if CDC laptop has been found (conflicitng reports are that NN took it as part of the separation) . It would be really easy to post from someone's laptop or phone to Facebook. I have said before on one of the first threads, alluding to this topic. There is reason to believe that NN is possibly in possession of CDC laptop, as well as the one post that seem to be a slip and mention "my husband" during that timeline.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out she's behind the FB posts.

I believe there is possibly addition info, possibly even witness statements that have not yet come forward related to this. But - in a crazy case like this, sometimes it's hard to tell truth from fiction until the police confirm it.

Maybe she will also be charged with the fake fundraising for CD funeral and burial.

Technically, they were still married and by law the wife usually has precedent over the family. I'm not sure how they got around that, but possibly obtained her cooperation somehow.

Because they require a warrant or subpoena. So being wife couldn't get records

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Doesn't that depend on if she had ever been joint on the account? I don't know how long they had been estranged, but I guess she was not on his account or on the hook for his bills since he was gone? Do we know that for sure? I've followed other cases where significant others or parents could access those records without a warrant because they were on the phone plan. I guess it is evident she was not but I still would have tried to talk the phone company into letting me see my husband's records instead of impersonating a police officer.

Another thought.... surely, KB would have known if NN were involved? I doubt the intention was for KB to ever have been saved, so TK would not have been holding information back from her.

If KB had told LE that NN was involved, I don't think the arrest would be for impersonating a PO.....

Just thinking out loud. :thinking:

Don't know if the family has done that yet, but....when my husband died in March this year in MN. the family by MN law can have a judge decide who makes the final arraigments. Don't know what the laws are in SC. but...also, of note, is yes she would be the first in line unless the family takes it before a judge.

When my husband was still my boyfriend, I was able to get information from his cell provider no problem. I could do it even easier still as his now wife...without impersonating an officer. I am curious of the motive. However, I don't think NN is the sharpest tool in the box either. So. There is that. It could be as easy as she was the poster on CDC's account.

Snipped by me....

Remember.... no one has said where / if CDC laptop has been found (conflicitng reports are that NN took it as part of the separation) . It would be really easy to post from someone's laptop or phone to Facebook. I have said before on one of the first threads, alluding to this topic. There is reason to believe that NN is possibly in possession of CDC laptop, as well as the one post that seem to be a slip and mention "my husband" during that timeline.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out she's behind the FB posts.

I believe there is possibly addition info, possibly even witness statements that have not yet come forward related to this. But - in a crazy case like this, sometimes it's hard to tell truth from fiction until the police confirm it.

But but but if TK was reading here (for example) he could have seen people were thinking it was the X-wife & threw a 'my husband' into the next post HE made....IYKWIM (just a thought)

:crazy:

:dunno:

At this point, nothing is a surprise anymore....

Also, back when you could still see posts of NN and KB, I remember seeing that they had liked each other's photos as far back as early 2014. They have been "friends" for awhile...maybe she really was worried. I recently read that she circled their apartment complex for the 1st week in one of these groups on FB. This case truly has been so windy that I really think it could go either way! I don't think she had anything to do with TK, but I do think she may have been dumb enough to mess with CDC's FB.

IMO, this date makes it more likely she wanted to know where he was as he had been gone 1 month and 9 days without any contact. Does anyone know what day it was when she said on FB she didn't care where they were and people were accusing her of being involved in their disappearance? Are we allowed to discuss her social media? I feel fuzzy on the boundaries now since she was arrested but is not a POI connected to the disappearance...

According to the police report NN called AT&T on October 8, 2016. The charges are almost a month after the impersonation event AND almost a week after KB was discovered at TK's property.
IMO, she made some unfortunate decisions in an attempt to find out where CDC had disappeared to, possibly including hacking his FB account.

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if my husband was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, this date makes it more likely she wanted to know where he was as he had been gone 9 days without any contact. Does anyone know what day it was when she said on FB she didn't care where they were and people were accusing her of being involved in their disappearance? Are we allowed to discuss her social media? I feel fuzzy on the boundaries now since she was arrested but is not a POI connected to the disappearance...

1 month and 9 days. They disappeared end of August.

I think more is going to come out here. I don't think we know half of it yet

1 month and 9 days. They disappeared end of August.

Oh duh. I forgot Sept existed. :facepalm:

Still, it was not after he was found deceased at TK's property as some people first assumed. I guess after over a month she began to really worry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back