GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw SM comforting his daughter while TM, her mom and son are not there. Daughter was sobbing. Dumbasses, this is why you don't bring your children to your trials.

That broke my heart for her.

he judge has called for a break before sentencing commences....you can still watch! SM was just hugging TM, who is crying.

No, I think it was the daughter. TM's hair is much longer.

Hopefully this small victory will lead to bigger victories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wmbf constantly goes in and out, every 10 seconds. Anyone else having any luck?

Did anyone see SM when he told the judge he didn't want to testify? The Sun News article said he seemed reluctant to say no. I wonder what that's about... (other than the inability to shut his mouth and sink his own ship, of course)?

Wonder why Tammy decided to do a runner from court?
She's just lost any stabiliser to her madness. I expect the liquor bottle will be hit hard tonight and the next wee while.

Feel so sorry for those kids.

Did anyone see SM when he told the judge he didn't want to testify? The Sun News article said he seemed reluctant to say no. I wonder what that's about... (other than the inability to shut his mouth and sink his own ship, of course)?

Yes, scroll back....we discussed it :).

The stream won't work for me. In and out every couple seconds. I have the best internet you can get in my city and never have problems...

KT: "He's a family man."

That makes me want to vomit.

The stream won't work for me. In and out every couple seconds. I have the best internet you can get in my city and never have problems...

WMBF is fine for me on their website, not through Facebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking about all these bogus Facebook pages (which I file under conspiracy pages), I wish they would expose the owners! They have been nothing but mechanisms to dispel lies, rumors, and falsities surrounding this case. If in fact, the UM FB page was run by TM, then the obstruction and gag order cases would be blown wide open. I don't see why the Solicitor's Office didn't get a subpoena to find out?

As far as the gas stations go, that's a great point @TTF14. I have never seen one here! I didn't know that they existed either.

SM said he went to one near the Wal-Mart, right?

The closest one to Wal-Mart on Seaboard is the Circle K and they're open 24 hours.

Not sure of others, but I'll take a drive over there and look for myself.

Google Map of gas stations around Wal-Mart

A few gas stations have a small booth with an attendant outside and you can hand them the cash thru a small window opening. Maybe that's what they meant? Lowe's Foods has one and I think the Murphy's Express in front of the Walmart in Carolina Forest might also have one. The Walmart on Seaboard St (which is the closest Walmart to the gas station where he used the pay phone) doesn't have a gas station at all.

Dancing on the porch..so glad they seen the light, now to get him and TM convicted of murder ..Ill dance down the road! I think they both had a hand in it ..SM does whatever TM says and if he helped in any way he is guilty.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

A few gas stations have a small booth with an attendant outside and you can hand them the cash thru a small window opening. Maybe that's what they meant? Lowe's Foods has one and I think the Murphy's Express in front of the Walmart in Carolina Forest might also have one. The Walmart on Seaboard St (which is the closest Walmart to the gas station where he used the pay phone) doesn't have a gas station at all.

Hey Jenn, I'll have to dig for it later, but I'm pretty sure he said he got gas on 10th avenue north, a different gas station than the one where he used the payphone. I'm also pretty sure he said he put cash into the pump. I'll look around and see what I can find, though.

I'm now thinking time served or a few days. Also, not sure if all states are like this but less than one year the person stays in county jail. One year or more goes to prison. Local judges for non-violent will do less than one year.

I love how the judge is talking about how serious this is, while SM and his attorney are whispering rather than listening. Yep, taking it so seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member