All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - so that would put her at home on night of 15-16th. Still interesting. Could that mean home on the 27th too then? She had to get those groceries that Tony saw from somewhere.

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 3:00am AL calls her back and they speak again for 15 minutes.
She sends him one last text at 3:30 am and then there is nothing.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

There has to be something to the long call and the flurry of texts overnight.

Maybe she planned on going there to scout out potential rich boyfriends. LOL

I don't know.

I noticed on her call logs she called the Lexus Dealership. Does someone work there? Why would she call there?

Hmmmm . . . maybe someone was nearby whom she wanted to impress at the time. Or maybe it was just another of her grandiose ideas. Even more scary would be checking to see what she might buy when she became rich and famous from a "kidnapped child" media event.

It sure does make me wonder, though. If I had car problems and I had no job, I would probably not call the Lexus dealer to find a replacement LOL.

That night really is interesting, though. She's home all night she has an 80-minute conversation with AL @ 11:54pm, and then there is a TON of texts back and forth between the 2 of them until 3am.

At 7:45 am on the 16th she tries to call the "7686" number and a "4909" number tries to call her, but there is no timed conversation, nor is there a cell tower ping.

She sends a text to AL @ 8:46am, and then he finally calls her back @ 11:47am, and they talk for 19 minutes.

Congrats on the new BABY GIRL!

I was looking @ the same thing Celt. Thoes calls pinged off the cell tower near Goldenrod & Narcoossee Rd. Now if that is the same tower near the A's House (5 miles away) which is also during the time Caylee went missing then this evidence shows that the childs death may accured the the residence...right???

Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?

Was it right around then - or 1 hr. later that George said he saw them leave?

I was curious about this, too. My gut said maybe she wanted to test drive a Lexus, and take a pic of herself in or by the car & upload it to her Myspace/Facebook page. A Lexus fits much better with having a Nanny than a Pontiac...

Who in the heck has an 80 min. call like that? He had to have been at home too - or he couldn't have stayed on the phone for so long. Maybe she was all high drama over the supposed fight she'd had with Cindy?

I remember something about Tony falling asleep on some the calls between him and Casey - maybe this one? But why would he initiate a call to her after that at those hours?

I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.

Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????

I'm guessing the texting wasn't going well, so she probably told him to call her, but why not just call him?

Funny how you brought up the fight with KC & Cindy. Sometimes I wonder if we all have it backwards and that something happened to Caylee while she was with Cindy, and that Casey is protecting Cindy, and not the other way around.

Well she WAS in that general area up until 4:15 pm... So if George said that KC left the house either he is lying or she didnt go too far because the pings stayed on the same tower.

Thanks for voicing this....I have had this thought from time to time.

Maybe she was going to purchase one when she got the money from selling her daughter????

She also bragged about her mom buying her a $250,000 home, saying that wasn't much for a house.

She wanted George out of the picture. I can't help but wonder if he has a life insurance policy on him worth that much and then some.

So if she's in that area for a long period of time over the night of the 15-16th - then she had to have been parked or at somone's house - not just passing thru- right? And that had to have been within about 1 mile of the tower?

Wasn't there some "chit-chat" with her friends that she was going to be getting a rental car? Perhaps she was calling to see about renting a Lexus.

I was in the process of converting the .pdf docs to word ... and I am in labor (6 weeks early) ... so I am on my way to the hospital. I only got about halfway finished with checking them for accuracy (the program sometimes reads the scan wrong) ... anyway I am so sorry ... I do not have time to upload what I have ... I am literally sitting here with my bag packed waiting for my husband to get home to take me to the hospital any second.

~Pamela

Wooo Hoooo!!! Hope all goes well! Good luck for Pam and Emma Camille!

Hugs! (and a sloppy lick from Arlo)

Redtailhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members