Tommy has no recollection of Joe dumping Haleigh's body

Emeralgem

Reaction score
According to private investigator Steve Brown, former FBI agent who now works for Tommy Croslin’s attorney, James Werter, his client has no recollection of Joe actually dumping the body, just carrying it from the van towards the dock.

In an exclusive interview, Brown tells The Bald Truth that Tommy claims he was high on Xanex, floating in and out of awareness that night, only later recalling the boat ramp he showed investigators as the place Joe drove him in the van he’d borrowed from brother Timmy Croslin and his wife, Chelsea. So police searched, only divers never did find a body.

www.Artharris.com

Going to be sassy here.

If you can't impress them with your intelligence, then dazzle them with your bullstinky.

or

If you can't dazzle them with bullstinky confuse them with lies.

I don't think LE will ever be able to discern what is truth and what is lie from this crew. JMHO.

Werter needs to hurry up and find this gun he keeps talking about before it grows into an anti aircraft cannon. On May 14, 2010, on NG, Werter indicated it was a hunting gun:

WERTER: Yes. That`s correct. He went in there looking for this gun that they were going to go borrow. It was an automatic weapon. And out there, they do poach at night or shoot deer at night with the headlights and things of that nature. The gun was not there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/14/ng.01.html

Now his investigator, Steve Brown, says it's a full blown WWII, "Mow down the Nazi's", fully automatic machine gun!

Brown tells me Tommy claims Joe called to say he was picking him up to go to the trailer, with guns and theft on his mind, specifically a vintage World War II machine gun, fully automatic. Ronald had showed it it off about a week earlier

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/#more-4444

Well at least we finally have an answer to who "they" is. Ron and Misty both from the start, even the 911 call, have said "they" took Haleigh, "in the van "they" took". I believe Misty told Ron what happened and who was there from the beginning. Why he didn't pass that along to LE is beyond me and we have all speculated on the reasons for over a year now.

Well, well, Art has been out of pocket for several weeks, and when he gets back, he finds stories have changed. Imagine that!

"After looking all over the house, and finding no gun, Misty claims Joe goes ballistic and grabs Haleigh; she dives under the overs, clinging to Ronald’s son, Junior."

The most interesting sentence in his latest article. Could he have gotten that wrong? (she asks sarcastically) Could he mean "over the unders"? :rolleyes:

So why are Mr. Brown, Mr. Werter, and Mr. Harris just now saying Tommy didn't see Joe throw Haleigh into the water? Shouldn't they have mentioned this little tidbit BEFORE PCSO did a major search of that river in that location? :furious:

Why should anyone believe any of them, let alone this new version of the story? :banghead:

One of the first words mist spoke were, "I wouldn't have let them take her...."

Werter needs to hurry up and find this gun he keeps talking about before it grows into an anti aircraft cannon. On May 14, 2010, on NG, Werter indicated it was a hunting gun:

Now his investigator, Steve Brown, says it's a full blown WWII, "Mow down the Nazi's", fully automatic machine gun!

:woohoo: Papa, you are the voice of reason. Why can't these peeps realize how ridiculous these versions are? They get more and more outrageous with each telling. :crazy:

That story just made me sick. Can't even think right now. Tommy's in and out of consciousness but lucky for him he does remember the parts of the story that point at Joe and nothing of himself. How convenient for him :rolleyes:

I distinctly recall hearing or reading where someone stated Jo went ballistic when he came in and saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom..And IF I am not mistaken it was on NG's show during the time or right after Grandma Flo from Tennessee was making herself known to the viewing audience.. She didn't say it, but I know someone stated it..Either that or I saw it scroll by on the screen during one of NG's shows....JMO

These lies keep growing and gaining participants. Remember Ronald Cummings saying that Joe Overstreet stole his pistol THE VERY FIRST DAY HE EVER MET HIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4T_2ysfH_8

Then, remember what Ronald said he wanted to do because of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNea1Q1k1Rw

The reason I ask, is because now, for the first time, we've got Hank Croslin Sr. saying HE was also at the dock fishing with Ronald, Joe, Tommy and a ZILLION alligators! In February, the coldest time of the year!

Hank Croslin says he’s fished off the dock with Joe, Ronald and Tommy, just down the road from the house where the family once lived, and where he says he once heard Joe remark it would be a good place to get rid of a body, a river aswirl with fast currents and ravenous ‘gators.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/

All this "stole my pistol", "hold him and I'll crush his hands" and now someone ELSE says they were fishing with them? JOE OVERSTREET WAS ONLY HERE FOR 2 WEEKS!

I distinctly recall hearing or reading where someone stated Jo went ballistic when he came in and saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom..And IF I am not mistaken it was on NG's show during the time or right after Grandma Flo from Tennessee was making herself known to the viewing audience.. She didn't say it, but I know someone stated it..Either that or I saw it scroll by on the screen during one of NG's shows....JMO

I remember that, EM. I forget who said it, though.

That story just made me sick. Can't even think right now. Tommy's in and out of consciousness but lucky for him he does remember the parts of the story that point at Joe and nothing of himself. How convenient for him :rolleyes:
you're exactly right. these selective memories are wearing a tad thin. & a prosecutor would have a field day with that 'in & out' bunk. I don't know if Tommy is setting the stage for an amnesia defense, or setting the stage for selective answering, but that dude had better watch out, because people a whole lot craftier than him, have tried their hands at this, & failed miserably. That old standby, I was knocked out, drugged out, traumatized out, blacked out' ploy, is getting him in deeper & deeper. because it's an OBVIOUS LIE.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Like I said earlier, these lies keep growing and gaining participants.

That first missing gun sparked what the Croslins have described to The Bald Truth as a feverish hunt, with sister in law Chelsea leading the backyard search when cousin Joe was visiting. They looked everywhere, then peeked inside a drainage pipe that ran under the driveway, and voila, there it was.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/exclusive-misty-croslins-bad-memory/#more-4444

That makes three of em claiming the prize by my count:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQ2ZErA0qA

You know, I can honestly say that this version of events actually seems like it might be true. The around 12 timeline, coinsides with the reports that a woman heard someone scream, because if it was around 12 wwhen Tommy was picked up they get to the mobile home they probably are getting high, its close to the time Ron is going to be getting home, time for Misty to go to bed so Ron doesnt see she has been up all night, Tommy and whoever else start looking for the gun cant find it get pizzed starts freaking out Haleigh wakes up they grab Haleigh take off Misty starts screaming the woman hers her screams. Ron comes home, she tells Ron, they came to steal the gun and took Haleigh when they couldnt find it. Ron is frantic running around the house disposing of all the drugs while Misty calls 911.
I still beleive Timmy was involved I think Misty was calling Timmy to try and get him to either bring Haleigh back or get him to reason with a drug and out raged Tommy and or Joe. I do beleive the van was involved and maybe they went to the dock to dispose of something, but I dont think it was Haleigh, they took her somewhere else in the woods thats how the scratch got on the van........
Maybe Tommy did pass out and was in and out he did that at the bus stop and thats why he got arrested before and maybe Joe passed out when he got back and thats why he was still in his close.
Ron does want federal gun charges on him, or additional drug charges so he stays quiet. Misty doesn't want Ron knowing she was involved in the potential theft of his guns. Joe of course doesnt want to be arrested for murder. No one has pointed at Timmy so just leave him out of it he ups and moves to Mass. before they figure it out and Tommy is protecting his on hide in the whole thing.

This scenerio actually makes since to me.. HMMM

These lies keep growing and gaining participants. Remember Ronald Cummings saying that Joe Overstreet stole his pistol THE VERY FIRST DAY HE EVER MET HIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4T_2ysfH_8

Then, remember what Ronald said he wanted to do because of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNea1Q1k1Rw

The reason I ask, is because now, for the first time, we've got Hank Croslin Sr. saying HE was also at the dock fishing with Ronald, Joe, Tommy and a ZILLION alligators! In February, the coldest time of the year!

All this "stole my pistol", "hold him and I'll crush his hands" and now someone ELSE says they were fishing with them? JOE OVERSTREET WAS ONLY HERE FOR 2 WEEKS!
yeah, these little family fishing expeditions, sound like a blast.

huh? What does she say after her? Just trail off?

Paraphrasing here mew, one of the first interviews, misty says why did they take her? she is just a five year old little girl. If they took me, at least I could fight.

......all paraphrased..have to look for interview.

Maybe he has no recollection of Joe dumping Haleigh's body because Joe didn't dump Haleigh's body.

What happened to this story of Tommy's?
Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

So, was he forced at gunpoint to go with JO to the river? OR was he in the van high on Xanax, "floating in and out of awareness that night, only later recalling the boat ramp"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back