The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proof the door was locked, only conjecture on MM's part because someone said Sherrill was security minded. That begs the question of were the girls careful to lock the door behind them after a night of partying? Odds are no and if mother was alseep or did not arise after they came home, odds are the door was unlocked. Anyone who has had teenage children would know that. Elementary my dear super investigator mule

Steve Zellers did NOT contact the SPD until AFTER the 48 Hours story about our girls aired a few months after their disappearance!!!

I have contacted both prisons and asked to meet with both Cox and Garrison...both requests were denied.

I stand corrected. It was my recollection that Steve Zellers contacted the police within about a week or 10 days after hearing about the case. Evidently that was not until the 48 hours piece aired. That would have been about three months later if my recollection is correct. September, 1992, I believe.

Kathee, did Cox and Garrison deny your request or was it the prison officials or both?

There is no proof the door was locked, only conjecture on MM's part because someone said Sherrill was security minded. That begs the question of were the girls careful to lock the door behind them after a night of partying? Odds are no and if mother was alseep or did not arise after they came home, odds are the door was unlocked. Anyone who has had teenage children would know that. Elementary my dear super investigator mule
I don't believe I ever have said the side door was locked or unlocked because I have no idea. Now if your contention is that Sherrill was not awakened when the girls arrived in two cars; if in fact they did arrive, that I would find hard to believe. As I understand the layout of her bedroom was facing the street. She would have seen the headlights and the sound of the cars pulling into the driveway unless she were a heavy sleeper. If in fact she was not awakened, then it is plausible the side door was unlocked. If, as reported to me, Suzie was not provided a key to the side door, it seems probable but not provable that that Sherrill would have wanted to ensure the doors were locked after the girls arrived.

To my knowledge the only information revealed about any door being unlocked pertained to the front door. I can't recall ever reading or hearing anything about the side door being locked or unlocked. That would have been a significant fact, which if withheld, doesn't seem to me to be particularly important as it doesn't advance the case. It would make more clear, however, to the public that they could have exited out of either door. Logically, it seems the front door was the probable exit. I don't think it really matters.

I think at the beginning they really had nothing, the van on police station lawn seemed to be almost desperation, as in "we have one good (maybe) lead and this is it." Worse, if the person who did it had no connection to a van they then knew the police were on the wrong trail. Later it seemed there was more coming out but it was only vaguely reported on here and there. I think there was only one person. I don't see any more being involved as someone would have rolled over on the other by now. Both Cox and Garrison had issues with the law both before and after this. I can't imagine one not telling on the other for immunity, lighter sentence, etc. That is how the mafia came apart in the 70's and 80's and I can't see a conspiracy holding up in Springfield too well.
I essentially agree with you but there is a curious blending of stories among the two suspects. In Cox's letter he made reference to his belief that the police blew their chance to solve this case at the very beginning. A paraphrasing as reported in the News-Leader had Garrison making an almost identical conclusion. The inference I draw from this is that both were operating from the same basis of personal knowledge. Stated differently, if they were not connected, either directly or indirectly, how would they be able to make that conclusion? I'm also drawn to Cox's letter where he referred to "Steve" questioning whether he was given or offered a polygraph. I'm certain that Garrison was the one being referenced. Cox refused as reported. I don't recall reading or hearing if Garrison ever was given a polygraph.

As to the van, it has always been open to question. Recently, however, it was noted that a similar van was seen by the newspaper carrier parked on Kentwood in the early morning. Years ago I happened to have a parcel delivery route where I drove the same route into Illinois about 4 AM in the morning. Due to the fact that there is relatively little traffic on the road and very little in the way of distraction at this hour of the morning I find this sighting very compelling. Additionally, I seem to recall that Kentwood is a relatively narrow street. Thinking as someone who wanted to get into that house and keep his vehicle out of sight, parking a short distance on Kentwood would have been an ideal place to have parked it before needing to move it to the Levitt driveway.

Entry gained is important, even a ruse at the front door, does not account for the women being subdued. You go in the front door, and the house splits as far as where the women were. I think you have to think about this, we are talking seconds here. If Sherrill goes to the door and is overwhelmed you have 2 girls in the back bedroom. If Suzie goes to the door, you have 2 women in seperate rooms on different ends of the house. The dog is still in the picture. How does a perp gain access without a dog hearing and barking, alerting the others, even if they are asleep? I think this points two ways, the women knew the person/s or that the perp gained access before the girls arrived, girls come home and he has Sherrill in her bedroom, waits for the others to go to bed, then makes a move to them. It may have happened right on the front steps with more than one? Pretty hard to think of it any other way.

Entry gained is important, even a ruse at the front door, does not account for the women being subdued. You go in the front door, and the house splits as far as where the women were. I think you have to think about this, we are talking seconds here. If Sherrill goes to the door and is overwhelmed you have 2 girls in the back bedroom. If Suzie goes to the door, you have 2 women in seperate rooms on different ends of the house. The dog is still in the picture. How does a perp gain access without a dog hearing and barking, alerting the others, even if they are asleep? I think this points two ways, the women knew the person/s or that the perp gained access before the girls arrived, girls come home and he has Sherrill in her bedroom, waits for the others to go to bed, then makes a move to them. It may have happened right on the front steps with more than one? Pretty hard to think of it any other way.
Upon reflection, I think you have a good point. Is it a fact that the girls could have been more easily subdued if the attacker/abductor came in from the side entrance? And then Sherrill taken down? Where exactly does that side entry go into? Now that's a door, is it not? Didn't Suzie have a sliding glass type door arrangement into her bedroom? Just looking at the house I am inclined to think the entry would have been into a utility room or kitchen. If that were the case, then the perp would have had to stealthily move from that area presumably into the bedroom where the girls were located I would think. I would be inclined to believe it would be more logical to want to take them down before moving on to Sherrill.

I essentially agree with you but there is a curious blending of stories among the two suspects. In Cox's letter he made reference to his belief that the police blew their chance to solve this case at the very beginning. A paraphrasing as reported in the News-Leader had Garrison making an almost identical conclusion. The inference I draw from this is that both were operating from the same basis of personal knowledge. Stated differently, if they were not connected, either directly or indirectly, how would they be able to make that conclusion? I'm also drawn to Cox's letter where he referred to "Steve" questioning whether he was given or offered a polygraph. I'm certain that Garrison was the one being referenced. Cox refused as reported. I don't recall reading or hearing if Garrison ever was given a polygraph..

What is forgotten here is that Cox had the luxury of being free and reading about Garrison in the papers. Cox did not come onto the radar as a strong suspect until late 1995 early 1996. This was after the four agencies met and said they essentially agreed with the SPD and conluded sexual assault was the likely motive, but would have the suspects listed differently. In early 1996 they went to Texas. Garrison was already in prison on the rape out of the focus of the investigation. If Cox was a part of the 94 grand jury he would have been privy to that information too. Cox could have used anything that happened from 1992 to 1996, in his story telling. Garrison and Cox had similar statements in 1997, long after both were incarcerated, and Garrison could have made statements based on what Cox had said in the papers as well. I do not find any link between these two. It would be about as unlikely a pair as you would find. One other thing, even if Cox were guilty, he is playing a game with the police, no doubt in my mind. He was always prepared when they came to see him. Its a game to him.

Is it not true that the grand jury of 1994 is when Cox's girlfriend recanted her alibi for Cox? Cox wouldn't have known anything else that occurred in the grand jury but he would have been apprised by his girlfriend (I would think) that she had to retract her alibi or she would have been indicted for perjury or obstruction of justice if she held fast to that story. So far as I know Cox was never called as a witness to the grand jury. So he had no personal knowledge of anything other than what his girlfriend may have told him. She had a constitutional right to reveal what she said during the grand jury proceedings to anyone she wanted to.

I'm not entirely clear how Garrison's arrest and conviction for the rape impacted Cox. Can you flesh that out for me?

Just looking at the house I am inclined to think the entry would have been into a utility room or kitchen. If that were the case, then the perp would have had to stealthily move from that area presumably into the bedroom where the girls were located I would think. I would be inclined to believe it would be more logical to want to take them down before moving on to Sherrill.

The side door at the carport goes into the kitchen and within two steps to the right were the steps that led down into Suzie's bedroom.

Sherrill's room was at the other end of the house.

Is it not true that the grand jury of 1994 is when Cox's girlfriend recanted her alibi for Cox? Cox wouldn't have known anything else that occurred in the grand jury but he would have been apprised by his girlfriend (I would think) that she had to retract her alibi or she would have been indicted for perjury or obstruction of justice if she held fast to that story. So far as I know Cox was never called as a witness to the grand jury. So he had no personal knowledge of anything other than what his girlfriend may have told him. She had a constitutional right to reveal what she said during the grand jury proceedings to anyone she wanted to.

I'm not entirely clear how Garrison's arrest and conviction for the rape impacted Cox. Can you flesh that out for me?

No it was not in 1994 in that grand jury Cox did not have the same grand jury. His was in 1996. "Cox admits he persuaded his girlfriend to lie about his whereabouts on the morning the women were taken. The girlfriend, who has not been identified told a greene county grand jury last year that she did not go to church with Cox as she had initially told police." NL June 7, 1997

What I am saying about Garrison, is he was in the news, he was part of the stories floating in 93-94 and his rape trial in 95 also pointed a finger at him in the 3mw case. Cox had all of that information at his disposal. If he did any background on the case or discussed the events at the time it was going on, he could make up any story he wanted in 1996 when the police first came to see him. Cox would not take a polygraph unless he got to see the questions ahead of time. This guy isnt even gonna give an interview unless he has the upper hand.

No it was not in 1994 in that grand jury Cox did not have the same grand jury. His was in 1996. "Cox admits he persuaded his girlfriend to lie about his whereabouts on the morning the women were taken. The girlfriend, who has not been identified told a greene county grand jury last year that she did not go to church with Cox as she had initially told police." NL June 7, 1997

What I am saying about Garrison, is he was in the news, he was part of the stories floating in 93-94 and his rape trial in 95 also pointed a finger at him in the 3mw case. Cox had all of that information at his disposal. If he did any background on the case or discussed the events at the time it was going on, he could make up any story he wanted in 1996 when the police first came to see him. Cox would not take a polygraph unless he got to see the questions ahead of time. This guy isnt even gonna give an interview unless he has the upper hand.

Thank you for clarifying the grand juries. Let me ask you this question. Do you believe that Garrison with or without cohorts could have carried out this crime? We know from the newspaper accounts that certain individuals were going to be examined by the 1994? grand jury as they were on the street at the time.

Let me ask you two additional questions. What benefit accrues to Cox to play games with the investigation? If he ever has any hope of getting out of prison he cannot hope to have enhanced his situation. Finally, if he had nothing to do with this crime why did he feel the need to come up with an extra alibi? I can't remember any other criminals who would have gone to this bother unless he believed he could be tied to the crime scene.

I take it that Cox did not appear before a grand jury but only his girlfriend only because he was at that time locked away in Texas on the aggravated robbery offense on March 31, 1995. I also take it that it was when his extra alibi went away that the police placed renewed interest in him as did the television interview ensued as well as the two letters to the Springfield News-Leader.

I take that to mean that the SPD had essentially given up on the previous suspects; namely Garrison and the grave robbers. I do not know of any other suspects who have surfaced since Cox was given the prominence he has today.

The side door at the carport goes into the kitchen and within two steps to the right were the steps that led down into Suzie's bedroom.

Sherrill's room was at the other end of the house.

Thanks Kathee. This would fit with the general layout one would expect of a converted garage outfitted into a bedroom.

Here is a question. If Suzie didn't have a key to the side entrance she must have come in the front entrance would she not?

It is conceivable that the perp(s) came into Suzie's bedroom from the sliding glass doors to Suzie's bedroom. Do you know if anyone has ever checked to see if that door could be lifted off the sliding rails? As I recall, it was stated there was no obvious forced entry. Normally, as I recall these things, a broomstick is placed in the groove and it prevents the door from being slid open. It has been postulated that if the door was old that it could have been lifted up and away off the rails therefore defeating any locking mechanisms or makeshift devices such as the common broomstick. Do you have any insight into that question?

An unlocked door for the perps, I think holds possibilities. Or, good access to an unlocked door. Sherill may have awaken when the girls arrived home, but never got up to greet them, just turned over and went back to sleep. If they came WITH anyone, different story, of course, but that would be irrelevant for this purpose. But, the girls get home, mom stays in her room, door the girls use never gets locked and that would be one way. Another is, if anyone knows, another key that would have been left outside, i.e. under a mat, covered over just outside the door, in the mailbox...anything, that a curious and exploring perp might have checked for. I personally have never kept spare keys near my home like that, but I see the practice done quite frequently.

Mule, I know you are very open to the idea the girls never made it to the house and the cars were planted there, after the girls were captured from somewhere. Certainly not impossible, but I'm more open to questioning other aspects of this case before that. To me, the mechanics of orchestrating something like this are a bit much. It does defend robbery as an extraneous and worthless motive, for if that was part of it, steal the cars to and send them to chop shops, while you walk off with hundreds. Still, while very possible, I'm inclined to believe the girls arrived at the house, perhaps followed, known or unknown, friend or foe.

We have some newer posters who have joined us, and they've raised some interesting issues, and reaching a similar conclusion I have at this point, at least. With so little physical, even hard evidence, the State has pretty much struck out. It seems they were playing poker early in the game, didn't get the brakes they thought, hands are called and they have junk. Numerous accounts of where people were that weekend, what people said (or are reported to have said/done), all of which could have holes shot threw them by a decently skilled defense attorney. Various physical artifacts but no 'ah-haaa' to them. I go back to the remark recently by one of the investigators, currently on the case, to the effect, '...let's remember of the time which elapsed before police were called...' The finger pointing of an acquittal before any arrest has been made.

Lastly, it's been pointed out to me, by many in the legal profession, sometimes very crassly but still earnestly, that the legal system is about winning and loosing. Guilt or innocence is not really the point, you must PROVE it...'beyond a reasonable doubt.' And, in our system, that falls on the State. The theory is, the State has vast resources and authority which could easily crush the innocent individual. Placing the burden on the State levels the playing field. Problem is, if the State's case is obstructed, by just circumstance or fate of events, a weak defense can still win. Some academics point to the Scottish system as an example. We have 'guilty/not guilty,' the Scots have 'guilty/not guilty/not proven.' This puts more burden for an acquittal on the defense, and leaves a legitimate cloud of suspicion if the State fails to prove guilt for a conviction. It also brings the benefit of airing out, in a controlled courtroom, issues pertaining to the case and have them played out, without the State shooting for 'conviction or broke.' This was also raised during the OJ Simpson trial as a remedy to our system of 'winner take all.' While this flies in the face of our system, Scotland is a modern Western country, built on Western traditions and the UK is ancestral to our system. But, it could also be raised, as with many small, although very modern European countries, that their societies are far more 'intimate' than our more massive, younger 'American Mix.'

Thanks Kathee. This would fit with the general layout one would expect of a converted garage outfitted into a bedroom.

Here is a question. If Suzie didn't have a key to the side entrance she must have come in the front entrance would she not?

It is conceivable that the perp(s) came into Suzie's bedroom from the sliding glass doors to Suzie's bedroom. Do you know if anyone has ever checked to see if that door could be lifted off the sliding rails? As I recall, it was stated there was no obvious forced entry. Normally, as I recall these things, a broomstick is placed in the groove and it prevents the door from being slid open. It has been postulated that if the door was old that it could have been lifted up and away off the rails therefore defeating any locking mechanisms or makeshift devices such as the common broomstick. Do you have any insight into that question?

The old style sliding glass doors had a lever type latch. We had two of these in our house growing up. If you shook those doors back and forth it would vibrate the latch up. That is why a bar was used as a second lock or a broomstick. Did the carport windows get locks when the doors recieved deadbolts? Would a rapist or burglar or serial killer risk going to that house with 3 cars in the driveway? Then you have the transient who was spotted 3 times in two days before the crime around the home.

Here are 2 descriptions.

Height 5ft 8- 5ft-9 inches tall, age 34-48, 145 pounds, hair shoulderlength sandy reddish brown hair. Freckled and tan complexion.

Height 5ft 9, weight 155, long hair, Blond/strawberry age 1992 33. Turning 34 in Aug.

The first is the description of the transient with a photo showing a beard in the newspaper. The second is Steven Garrison in 1992 from his drivers license and prison records Drivers license was July 6, 1992 and he had a full beard.

So was he hanging around the house, knew that the women lived alone?

My opinion Garrison was part of this crime is based on these facts, and the fact that he was a rapist, and he was a drug dealer/user and he had friends that are part of the other stories that are floating. His compulsive behavior in 1990. He also had enough power to get someone to try and intimidate his attorney during his rape trial. Did he have friends to help him out of this spot? His ex girlfriend said he would kill if he was in a rage. His rape fits into the anger retalitory classification. Misplaced anger toward women, and lethal if enraged. Whether he was lucky or had help is open to speculation, he used a weapon in his rape. Now the money part of things is the part that doesn't fit, but if this got out of control and he enlisted help, it could have been forgotten.

I was thinking about this case as I was making ready for church this morning and two things came to mind. One was whether or not the police ever went to the bother of determining whether or not it was even possible to gain entry to Suzie's bedroom from the outside, either through the sliding glass door or through a window to the bedroom. I can't recall reading or hearing if that was ever done. I would think if through the window, some indication of a forced entry would have been observed. If the sliding glass door was secured by a broomstick, is it possible to pull up on the door and move it from the rails? I would hope that was thoroughly checked out. So far as I have read, or heard, there was no evidence of a forced entry of any kind. It is, of course, possible that if an outside key was available it is conceivable the perps simply unlocked the door and walked into the house. If Suzie were accosted on the way home and if the key to her house was taken from her, the officer's statement to me, that she had no key to the inside entrance would still apply. I am not convinced to a certainty they arrived physically. I realize most will disagree but until something is established that they arrived that night, the question remains open in my mind.

The second thing that occurred to me is that this was a contaminated crime scene from the git-go. We don't know, as this crime scene was never initially inspected by the police beginning with the first time that Jannelle and boyfriend arrived at the home. Everything that came afterwards, either from her, him or others, is anything more than hearsay. Only, and only if, the police were the first on the scene who gained entry into the home could it be proven that what was said to be present when Jannelle arrived would be proven as factual. Which calls into question the matter of the television left on, the light left on, the purses stacked up, the door left unlocked, the broken globe falling and it not being swept up. (Until Mike allegedly swept it up) And all of the phone calls, which were erased, are nothing more than hearsay. None of that is provable. No prosecutor could go into the courtroom and prove that any of that was factual. It would all rest on what was said by Jannelle and the others to the home that day.

Now if we could believe everything they said was present when they arrived, we have a starting point. It would establish that the perp(s) did one of two things. They could have wanted to create a false crime scene giving the impression that robbery was not the motive as the money was left behind. This argues against the burglary motive otherwise why bother. But that is unlikely. If we move beyond the obvious but how the women were removed from the residence it seems probable to me that the final victim being removed may have kicked the globe to the porch breaking it. It was at that point and near daylight that the television was left on, the light left on, the door unlocked, the glass left on the porch and they quickly absconded. As I have argued there was every incentive to have tidied up these details which would have made it much more difficult for anyone to have gone into the home to inspect the premises, unless in some convoluted reasoning, it was believed that leaving the door unlocked, that someone would naturally come into the home and contaminate the crime scene. Now that would have been pure genius but somehow I doubt this is actually what happened.

The old style sliding glass doors had a lever type latch. We had two of these in our house growing up. If you shook those doors back and forth it would vibrate the latch up. That is why a bar was used as a second lock or a broomstick. Did the carport windows get locks when the doors recieved deadbolts? Would a rapist or burglar or serial killer risk going to that house with 3 cars in the driveway? Then you have the transient who was spotted 3 times in two days before the crime around the home.

Here are 2 descriptions.

Height 5ft 8- 5ft-9 inches tall, age 34-48, 145 pounds, hair shoulderlength sandy reddish brown hair. Freckled and tan complexion.

Height 5ft 9, weight 155, long hair, Blond/strawberry age 1992 33. Turning 34 in Aug.

The first is the description of the transient with a photo showing a beard in the newspaper. The second is Steven Garrison in 1992 from his drivers license and prison records Drivers license was July 6, 1992 and he had a full beard.

So was he hanging around the house, knew that the women lived alone?

My opinion Garrison was part of this crime is based on these facts, and the fact that he was a rapist, and he was a drug dealer/user and he had friends that are part of the other stories that are floating. His compulsive behavior in 1990. He also had enough power to get someone to try and intimidate his attorney during his rape trial. Did he have friends to help him out of this spot? His ex girlfriend said he would kill if he was in a rage. His rape fits into the anger retalitory classification. Misplaced anger toward women, and lethal if enraged. Whether he was lucky or had help is open to speculation, he used a weapon in his rape. Now the money part of things is the part that doesn't fit, but if this got out of control and he enlisted help, it could have been forgotten.

Let's assume that Garrison was involved. Is it conceivable that he could have, by himself, have abducted the women? (In your opinion). If not would he have enlisted help? That would have made it even more probable that something of him and others would have been found in the home. Like Cox, there is nothing in that home, if connected to them, that could be said to be explainable such as normal visitors to the home. And then we have the problem that whether him or the others could keep this secret all these years. Are they still living? We don't know (or at least I don't know.) We only know that he has clammed up as has Cox.

I'm having a real problem with the lack of forensic evidence. A "skilled" serial killer, an organized psychopath, would know how to do this but does Garrison have any history of this ability? Based on his trial for rape, I tend to think not. As I think of that mystery visitor to his attorney's office telling him to drop the case it seems plausible that it was just his way of having the trial disrupted by one of his low-life buddies on the outside; possibly to get a mistrial. It never really made any sense to be me. And in the end, he just acquiesced when he said upon hearing the verdict, "don't know what to think" as being the head of his class. Now he sets mum in his prison cell evidently content to serve out a defacto life sentence.

For various reasons I just really can't see him as capable of pulling this crime off with or without accomplices. From what we know of them they are even less high up the IQ scale.

Let's assume that Garrison was involved.
Is it conceivable that he could have, by himself, have abducted the women?
(In your opinion). If not would he have enlisted help? That would have made it even more probable that something of him and others would have been found in the home. Like Cox, there is nothing in that home, if connected to them, that could be said to be explainable such as normal visitors to the home. And then we have the problem that whether him or the others could keep this secret all these years. Are they still living? We don't know (or at least I don't know.) We only know that he has clammed up as has Cox.

I'm having a real problem with the lack of forensic evidence. A "skilled" serial killer, an organized psychopath, would know how to do this but does Garrison have any history of this ability? Based on his trial for rape, I tend to think not. As I think of that mystery visitor to his attorney's office telling him to drop the case it seems plausible that it was just his way of having the trial disrupted by one of his low-life buddies on the outside; possibly to get a mistrial. It never really made any sense to be me. And in the end, he just acquiesced when he said upon hearing the verdict, "don't know what to think" as being the head of his class. Now he sets mum in his prison cell evidently content to serve out a defacto life sentence.

For various reasons I just really can't see him as capable of pulling this crime off with or without accomplices. From what we know of them they are even less high up the IQ scale.[/

It is foolish to think that Garrison could not have been able to carry out this crime by himself. Like Indianagirl said, anyone capable of walking and carrying a gun at the same time could have carried out this crime. It doesn't take an Army Ranger to carry this out. And as far as the other two, you know nothing about them, their criminal history or what they are capable of. You just admitted that you don't even know if they are alive or dead.

Let's assume that Garrison was involved. (In your opinion). If not would he have enlisted help? That would have made it even more probable that something of him and others would have been found in the home. Like Cox, there is nothing in that home, if connected to them, that could be said to be explainable such as normal visitors to the home. And then we have the problem that whether him or the others could keep this secret all these years. Are they still living? We don't know (or at least I don't know.) We only know that he has clammed up as has Cox.

It is foolish to think that Garrison could not have been able to carry out this crime by himself. Like Indianagirl said, anyone capable of walking and carrying a gun at the same time could have carried out this crime. It doesn't take an Army Ranger to carry this out. And as far as the other two, you know nothing about them, their criminal history or what they are capable of. You just admitted that you don't even know if they are alive or dead.

I did look at them several years ago and was unimpressed with their criminal prowess. I don't doubt that they might have gained entry through a window as you yourself have said with Garrison's pot belly he couldn't have fit through the window as per my recollection.(and as reported in the newspaper description at his rape trial) I take it they were of a slimmer build. Have you any evidence or sound reasoning to believe these three clowns did it? You have a theory, as I understand your post but do you have any evidence they did it? Would you care to share your thoughts?

I believe you have said that you were of the mind the unsubstantial sliding glass door could be lifted off the track and replaced which would have given the appearance of being untampered with. Do you have any evidence that was done? Could it have defeated the standard broomstick method of securing the door from sideway's movement? You've said this was typical consumer hardware quality indicating it was of inferior construction. Have you seen it or have you had police contacts who have actually tested it to see if the security measures could be defeated. It is or should be standard police procedure to ensure that it was either entered or it was not entered. If not, then entry had to be gained through the front or side doors or the window if that were possible. There is no evidence that space aliens entered through the walls.

What is your theory? Let's discuss it.

I did look at them several years ago and was unimpressed with their criminal prowess. I don't doubt that they might have gained entry through a window as you yourself have said with Garrison's pot belly he couldn't have fit through the window as per my recollection.(and as reported in the newspaper description at his rape trial) I take it they were of a slimmer build. Have you any evidence or sound reasoning to believe these three clowns did it? You have a theory, as I understand your post but do you have any evidence they did it? Would you care to share your thoughts?

I believe you have said that you were of the mind the unsubstantial sliding glass door could be lifted off the track and replaced which would have given the appearance of being untampered with. Do you have any evidence that was done? Could it have defeated the standard broomstick method of securing the door from sideway's movement? You've said this was typical consumer hardware quality indicating it was of inferior construction. Have you seen it or have you had police contacts who have actually tested it to see if the security measures could be defeated. It is or should be standard police procedure to ensure that it was either entered or it was not entered. If not, then entry had to be gained through the front or side doors or the window if that were possible. There is no evidence that space aliens entered through the walls.

What is your theory? Let's discuss it.

You have attributed to me twice now a statement about Garrison having a pot belly that I did not make. There is a reference in the N-L during his trial for rape that he appeared looking like an accountant with a pot belly. His attorney had his hair cut and dressed him in a long sleeve white shirt to cover up his tattoos on his arms and the cuffs on his wrists. I have never said anything about his ability to fit thru a window, one way or another. And oddly enough he did crawl thru a 2nd floor window to gain entry to commit the rape of which he was convicted.

And likewise I have never made the claim that the sliding glass door could be lifted out of its frame.

I have to agree with Kathee as I quote her now:
Do you really think that those of us who have inside information would broadcast it on a public information board?
No thanks. I’ll continue to work as I always have and exchange info with those who do likewise and I can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member