Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Surely probation won't accept fake documents and emails as verification that she is diligently seeking employment! :great:

:waitasec: Would "posing" in your "birthday suit" for Larry Flynt's rag be considered "employment" ?

This may be the ONLY employment OFFER she may get ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmm, maybe she could serve it in Pinellas County... :lol:

Oh, I'm feeling for the Hopespring neighbors right now... I'm concerned for their collective sanity.

Are George and Cindy back from their R&R?

Too bad DCS doesn't live in the OC - FICA could babysit for her...

(sorry if already posted - cherry picked my way through the thread:)

I don't know if inmates in Florida can served probation while in jail. But it seems to me that defeats the purpose of what probation was meant to be.
I'm really curious about this, so I posted it as a question over on the "Ask The Verified Attorneys" thread. Perhaps they have already been asked this and I just missed it. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand why any correctional facility would implement such a thing. If the inmate is in the jail, s/he doesn't need to be monitored by a probation officer - the jail is already doing that. Obviously the time for monitoring, if monitoring has been ordered, would be after release. Unless I am really missing something.

Somehow I doubt if the media would be as rabid over her for an entire year unless she does some outrageous things during that time. If, and that's a BIG IF, she does comply with probation for an entire year, the reporters are going to get very bored with her. She is NOT an exciting person. She is NOT a celebrity. She is just a felon on probation who's going to have to be VERY boring for a year. She's going to have to find work (REAL work!). She's going to have to find a place to live. And she's going to have to keep her partying to a minimum... She's going to be "old news" very soon.. Other stories are already jumping out in the headlines that are taking the reporters away from the "star" of the Anthony circus.

In practice, there are different levels of probation, and the PO has some judgment. I personally know of a case in Florida where a person served probation in another county; they just mailed in the cost of supervision and documented their community service, et al.

So it is possible KC can serve orange county probation while being located elsewhere.

I'm guessing they haven't been paid. Wasn't her drivers license suspended due to non-payment of the fines? I'm forgetting more and more of the details of this case every day.. (Thank goodness!)

I thought at one point, shortly after the verdict, there was a motion regarding her driver's license.

ETA: Isn't it a violation of probation id the fines aren't paid by the end of probation?

I thought at one point, shortly after the verdict, there was a motion regarding her driver's license.

That's my recollection as well - she moved for reinstatement of her DL (lot's of speculation as to whether that was a precursor to her applying for Passport)

Yes, it will be curious where she will live. I hear the Pontiac is available, lol.

ETA: Isn't it a violation of probation id the fines aren't paid by the end of probation?

That's my recollection as well - she moved for reinstatement of her DL (lot's of speculation as to whether that was a precursor to her applying for Passport)

Yes, I just saw that when I was stalking the check fraud docket. :innocent:

It said request to reinstate drivers license or something.

out of curiosity .. cant she start coming back at them for harassment type stuff ? the more they keep finding on her after she already served her jail time and served probation and stuff im just curious it would be just our luck and shed wind up getting outta paying anyone back... her lawyers could come up with crap like the more that is out there in the media the hard time they keep giving her is making her unemployable ect.. i just dont trust it i am not going to jump for joy too soon .. she always gets lucky and gets outta crap

At the check fraud trial Judge Strickland ordered one year probation after she is released . He didn't say she could serve her probation in jail . :)

Sheesh.
About time the court figured this out... :doh:

What does the F stand for in FCA....I had to give myself a break after the horrific verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288