FL - Woman Powerwashes child, Orlando

For the love of God, someone tell me what is wrong with people? This poor little girl. May her mother be found and punished for child abuse.

I pray that the child is okay and they catch the mom, those powerwashers are quite powerful.

Ok, I am sure investigators have checked out this *particular* car wash, but I can tell you that the one nearest my house, the hose is no stronger than my garden hose, and I have used it to spray soap and car-wash-debris off of *myself* before - no big deal. Ours makes a stream in the middle with a whole heck of a lot of mist, and it looks just like the one in the video from what I can see. Maybe she has done this before at a gentler car wash and didn't realize how hard this one was.

Not really standing up for her, just saying "there but for the grace of God..."

OMG you can see how she is like in her face yelling at her and pushing and pulling her back and forth while holding her arm!

My ex-husband got mad at me once and sprayed me with the "hot wax" setting at our car wash. It didn't burn that badly but didn't feel good either.
This poor child...I hate to imagine what goes on at home if this woman acts like this out in public. I hope she is found ASAP!!!!

I have come to the conculsion that people are nuts.

OMG you can see how she is like in her face yelling at her and pushing and pulling her back and forth while holding her arm!

Those power sprays "sting bigtime". I didn't hear the rest of NG, was the child hospitalized?:eek:

I have come to the conculsion that people are nuts.

LOL I say this all the time, 2Sisters "Peoplez Iz Nutz". I am not watching that video. Power Washing a child. Sheeesh. People know there's cameras too. They don't care.

I'm watching Nancy Grace right now and she'll be talking about this case tonight. NG will also repeat in middle of the night sometime.

Out of curiousity..was this the step mom? :rolleyes: Poor little girl I wish someone would of helped her like the other lady that was in the car or the lady who reported it. Do people ever put theirselves in a little persons head? The fear and what stuff like this does to a child is overwhelming.

MGS,
The mom got out of the car and put the money in the machine. Then the other woman walked around the car and brought the little girl to the woman with the hose.:furious:

OMG .. can you imagine being with a friend/sister whatever and them telling you ok I am going powerwash little Gracie so as soon as I get it ready you bring her to me? I don't care who's kid it was I would say THE HELL I AM GOING TO BRING HER TO YOU! We would probably then get into one of those ''it's my child you can't tell me what to do'' fights. I would of called the cops. If I would of had to fight that mom like a man I swear that child would not of been powerwashed that day! :furious:

MGS,
The mom got out of the car and put the money in the machine. Then the other woman walked around the car and brought the little girl to the woman with the hose.:furious:

Please take the child away now, and permanently.

I'd like to powerwash that "mom". :(

No honey I can't believe it.
That's exactly why I went back and rewatched the video. The female reporter plainly says that the 'mom' puts money in the machine and the other woman in the car brings the child around. :0

Mygirlsadie,I'm with you, I'd like to see the mom caught then power washed as part of her punishment.

According to the Police conference video, "So the mother and other woman did this to calm the child". When did terrorizing someone calm them down? I've not been taught this technique in soothing a human being, I must be dumb.

If anyone is having feelings of chilvary and honor concerning the mother turning herself in, trust me when I say the only reason she did, was because she was caught on video and it was aired publically and she knew she would get caught. So there's no honor in her.

The officer spoke out of both ends of his mouth as did the mother that I caught. "According to the interview with the mother, this was her first time in pressure water spraying the child". "That she had used water bottles in the past". Folks this is the same thing, connect the dots law enforcement, the child is two years old, even though there's not physical abuse, as the officer was commenting on, that she was fine.

It's the mental abuse ding dongs. You can't see that right away, but oh it will come as this child grows up terrorizing as she's been taught.

This mother needs supervised visitation, and a full year of parenting classes, and should have to wash cars at the car wash for a full year free and I guarantee you she will not want to see another hose for a while.

I hope the Father of this child gets this mother and puts her over his lap and beats her behind good. I mean real good. Put some shame in her game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back