Tommy's activities in Feb. 2009

Maryann123

Reaction score
Not sure if the 2/27 hearing is for the 2/9-10 citation but here is the activity...in Hank jr's name

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-02-27 1 LOCAL ORD CITN: #09-1334 (02-10-09) PCSO/R CLARKE
2009-02-27 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE
2009-02-27 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/12/2009
2009-02-27 2 OFFICER'S REPORT
2009-04-17 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

Elle, this is huge, in my opinion! What made you look into this? I knew LE was said to be at the Tyler address, but didn't give it another thought. How did you hear it was a dog nuisance? I'm blown away with this Revelation!

I took the liberty of moving Maryann's question from the Q&A thread and made its own thread for discussion.

Elle, this is huge, in my opinion! What made you look into this? I knew LE was said to be at the Tyler address, but didn't give it another thought. How did you hear it was a dog nuisance? I'm blown away with this Revelation!

Actually Ladonna posed the question on the other thread and I just looked up the record to see if there was any info to be gleaned from it. I was troubled with the radio dispatch calls on the night that Haleigh went missing. Clearly you can hear that there was a unit at 116 Tyler. We haven't learned why nor have I seen any report on the dog nuisance call.

I don't know, I am still mulling it over in my brain and looking for information, a time would be great but haven't found anything yet. I was hoping one of the skilled sleuths here might be able to help.

Here is one for Lyndsy, specifies white pit bull, it says incident report on this one.

UCN: 542008CO000109XXAXCX
File Date: 2008-03-10 Judge: JAMES L PADGETT
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CROSLIN, LINDSY K
Alias

2008-03-11 1 LOCAL ORD CIT#08-1979 (02/25/08) PCSO/S COULLIETTE VEL
2008-03-11 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE (WHITE PITTBULL)
2008-03-11 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/27/2008
2008-03-11 2 INCIDENT REPORT
2008-03-24 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

If my dog was barking enough for a neighbor to complain, and I had children that were trying to sleep, I would go outside and do something.

If I leave the house and the dog is outside and alone, it will bark forever and really loud.

Makes one wonder if anybody was home at Tommy's house while the dog was carrying on.

Either nobody was home to control the dog, or there was just a lot of activity going on . . . .

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

2009-02-27 1 LOCAL ORD CITN: #09-1334 (02-10-09) PCSO/R CLARKE
2009-02-27 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE
2009-02-27 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/12/2009
2009-02-27 2 OFFICER'S REPORT
2009-04-17 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

Snipped from Elle's post.
Doesn't this mean he was cited on Feb 10, 2009? I guess it could have been later in the day, but I kinda think someone was home in the wee hours and was cited.

Doesn't this mean he was cited on Feb 10, 2009? I guess it could have been later in the day, but I kinda think someone was home in the wee hours and was cited.

I am under the assumption this was what the call was for at 2-3am on 2/10/09, which is at the same time it was found Haleigh was gone.

That is funny Lyndsey never mentions that when she gives her time line for that night in one of the last jail house tapes released.

That is funny Lyndsey never mentions that when she gives her time line for that night in one of the last jail house tapes released.

Which one of those was it, wow, I missed it. I have never heard her talk about what she was doing on that night. Do you happen to remember which vid? TIA

If my dog was barking enough for a neighbor to complain, and I had children that were trying to sleep, I would go outside and do something.

If I leave the house and the dog is outside and alone, it will bark forever and really loud.

Makes one wonder if anybody was home at Tommy's house while the dog was carrying on.

I'm not surprised Tommy's the type to leave his dogs out.

IF I am wrong, someone who remembers, please correct me but IIRC A former poster here at WS stated a long time ago he heard dogs barking (can't remember if it was that night or the night before) and he also stated a loud vehicle came into the neighborhood at around 1:30 in the morning and stopped by the dumpster.. The vehicle was there for about 20 or so minutes and then exited hurriedly via Buffalo Bluff Road.
From my understanding the dumpster was located right next to where Tommy and Lindsey lived and a fence separated his house and the dumpster... Picures of the fence were posted and it was evident to me someone could crawl underneath the fence in quite a few places.. if they so desired to do so...... JMO

I do remember that Emeralgem, I want to say it was either downstairs in the RT or maybe a Locals thread, I can't remember the poster. I def remember the barking and the talk of the loud car in the area.

Personally, I think that many of the neighbors have given their accounts to LE and we are not hearing anything from them because they were asked not to give public statements.JMO Am I remembering that this community was mostly retired citizens? Were they talking about the seven sisters community? Not sure about around those parts but around here the retired and elderly are the most observant and ....well informed.

IF I am wrong, someone who remembers, please correct me but IIRC A former poster here at WS stated a long time ago he heard dogs barking (can't remember if it was that night or the night before) and he also stated a loud vehicle came into the neighborhood at around 1:30 in the morning and stopped by the dumpster.. The vehicle was there for about 20 or so minutes and then exited hurriedly via Buffalo Bluff Road.
From my understanding the dumpster was located right next to where Tommy and Lindsey lived and a fence separated his house and the dumpster... Picures of the fence were posted and it was evident to me someone could crawl underneath the fence in quite a few places.. if they so desired to do so...... JMO

The dumpster is situated in an enclosed area which is down the road from Tommy's house, toward Green Lane. It is incorrect to keep saying (I've seen a few people do it so this isn't directed at you specifically, Eme) that his home backs up to the fence; it does not. Googlemap Buffalo Bluff in Satsuma and you can clearly see that there are no homes on Tyler which back up to that fence. There is a home which sits across Sarabel Road, but Tommy's house is further down Tyler than that home.

Thanks everyone for paying attention to this detail. LE had to have been at Tyler that night for this dog nuisance call. Now its important to locate the actual police report.

Thanks everyone for paying attention to this detail. LE had to have been at Tyler that night for this dog nuisance call. Now its important to locate the actual police report.

I'm assuming that's when someone there at the home on Tyler said they saw Haleigh an hour and a half before at her residence on Green.

Makes you wonder....

In truth, we don't know what "she" was being referenced. IF this call to Tyler was about a dog, perhaps someone was reporting a female dog stolen.

He heard the dogs the night before Haleigh disappeared. He heard the cars on the night of the disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back