Actor Farley Granger Dead At 85

Actor Farley Granger dead of natural causes at 85.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...Farley-Granger-dead-at-85/UPI-70591301444675/

Doesn't make a difference to me but I did not know he was bi-sexual.

Thanks for posting this. And it doesn't make a difference to me either, but I thought he was just gay. I knew he lived with a partner for several years. I had no idea of his relationships with Shelley Winters and Ava Gardner.

He was a fine actor. Of his two Hitchcock films, I thought he was better in Rope. Strangers on a Train is one of my favorite films of all time, but it was Robert Walker who gave the performance in that movie that should have won him an Academy Award.

RIP, Mr. Granger.

My few parting words for you, Farley Granger:

It's been decades since I learned you were not Stewart's alter. <g>

I think I've known your name about as long as I've known my own!

Never cared about your orientation...still don't...irrelevant.

Sending heartfelt condolences to your loved ones.

Gently R.I.P.

Thanks for posting this. And it doesn't make a difference to me either, but I thought he was just gay. I knew he lived with a partner for several years. I had no idea of his relationships with Shelley Winters and Ava Gardner.

He was a fine actor. Of his two Hitchcock films, I thought he was better in Rope. Strangers on a Train is one of my favorite films of all time, but it was Robert Walker who gave the performance in that movie that should have won him an Academy Award.

RIP, Mr. Granger.

Just a tidbit that I found out yesterday. Robert Walker died after getting a dosage of a barbituate from his psychiatrist because he could not sleep after being all wired up about something. He didn't tell the doctor he had been drinking so the 2 combined cause a synergistic reaction and he died at 32.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back