Status
Not open for further replies.

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
Closing arguments.

Good Morning and hang on! :seeya:

I'm feelin' good about today. :)

Hello Snowshuze, born and everyone else... yes, it's going to be good day; good verdict, I think. (I trust). Been watching back here - great posts, thoughts by all. Thanks for the updates and insight.

Less0305 ... missed ya!

Onwards and upwards .... here's to justice for Michelle and baby Rylan.

Anyone know what time? I don't see a link or anything on wral for today.

....that Becky Holt will "bring it home" today and that we all see justice for Michelle and her son.

I'll be watching/reading as much as possible today. Wouldn't you know that TOMORROW is the day that I was scheduled to attend court. SIGH. Perhaps it'll be the delivery of a verdict? Honestly, I don't know if I could handle being there if it's a not-guilty. I was on my knees, right in front of the TV, waiting for the Scott Peterson verdict. I left work b/c I knew I'd lose it if justice wasn't served. So, I'm not sure about being there in person....

Anyone else planning on being in the courtroom tomorrow (if there is something to be there for)?

I'll be watching/reading as much as possible today. Wouldn't you know that TOMORROW is the day that I was scheduled to attend court. SIGH. Perhaps it'll be the delivery of a verdict? ..........

Anyone else planning on being in the courtroom tomorrow (if there is something to be there for)?

I certainly hope there won't be a verdict before tomorrow. There's a lot of evidence and "coincidences" they need to sort through - even if they believe he's guilty. Regardless of the case, I always feel the defendant deserves an analytical jury to go through the motions - just to ensure they are arriving at the proper verdict.

Chad must be feeling patriotic this morning. All together now, "I pledge allegiance..."

Hello Snowshuze, born and everyone else... yes, it's going to be good day; good verdict, I think. (I trust). Been watching back here - great posts, thoughts by all. Thanks for the updates and insight.

Less0305 ... missed ya!

Onwards and upwards .... here's to justice for Michelle and baby Rylan.

Hi, Polk - It's good to hear from you! Yes, here's to a Happy Dance! :seeya::great:

Well, well, well, the inmate sure is all smiles today.

ugh

I can only get a connection on WRAL and it is buffering.

I cannot get the WTVD ABC-11 feed to work at all.

Must be my Internet connectivity.

Good morning.

THe defendant got some help with the jury instruction on silence, but not exactly what he wanted. I'm confused on the instruction on acting in concert.

I have a different prediction on the jury deliberations. I think it may take about 6 and one-half hours.

No marks on his hands? GLOVES. Think the jury knows what gloves are and how they can protect hands? He has them in the photo from the video. Sometimes I feel like the defense thinks the jury isn't very smart.

Tossed those bloody clothes/weapon out the master bedroom window into the backyard. Used the water hose to rinse away any evidence.......

Prosecution needs time to set up visual aids., right? :)

Hello everyone! Going to be following along here with you guys as best I can between meetings..I love getting the feel through your posts of what I can see when I get home and watch the testimony. :)

Justice is coming for the Michelle, R, C, Meredith and Linda. It's been long enough...

sending positive vibes to BH- bring it home. :)

This is all bolstering the "acted in concert with someone else" theory, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail