The Alarm/Security System

atthelake... Thank you! My memory serves me right after all--I wonder sometimes, at my age. I went back to early posts---it was Statewide Security in those posts. www.sseii.com is their web site

The ext cameras were on the front of the house in pictures from the beginning. On the far right front corner of the garage there was only a single cam aimed across the front--it should have been aimed back at the pedestrian door a few feet away from that corner on the side of the house/garage (OR a dbl mount cam could've been used). Whether or not Statewide installed the cams when the system was originally installed has not been determined here as far as I know.

FACT: CWW did not install the Sievers home security system.

The article states only that Statewide provided security. Doesn't mean they installed the system. Definitely doesn't mean that they installed the cameras nor that the cameras were even part of the security system.

Furthermore, cameras cannot see around corners. The positions of all cameras on the house were such that none was capable of being aimed at the side entrance to the garage.

ETA: No professional security company would have considered those cameras to have adequate coverage of points of entry. I can't imagine they would have agreed to install them in the manner in which they were installed and allowed them to be part of their security system.

Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/friend-defends-man-accused-of-murdering-local-doctor/

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

MS texted the Jarvis Road address to CWW on February 13.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

Possibility: The original cameras were dummies.

Very interesting point. NIN can probably help us here- CWW installed the cameras when he was in FL for the funeral BUT weren't there cameras installed on the front of the home prior to the murder?

I thought someone spotted new cameras in a google maps but I could be wrong and it was an eye witness account of the newly installed CWW cameras after July 1.

Excuse me if this was mentioned earlier.. I assume the house still needed a key to enter? My sisters security system is inside so you need a key to get in, then you disarm it. Assuming it was the same and not some high tech keypad entry system ( do they even make those? ) then CWW would have needed a key to get in. And even if the entry were staged, I am sure LE could tell if the pry marks would match up with actually opening the door. I wonder if the 'gift' that MS wanted to make sure did not 'fall out of the envelope' was a house key?

Furthermore, cameras cannot see around corners. The positions of all cameras on the house were such that none was capable of being aimed at the side entrance to the garage.

ETA: No professional security company would have considered those cameras to have adequate coverage of points of entry. I can't imagine they would have agreed to install them in the manner in which they were installed and allowed them to be part of their security system.

Exactly and these are the very issues we talked about days after the murder. It made no sense and we all knew MS was out there sweating bullets trying to convince Teresa's very intelligent brothers he had a great security system and oh my goodness it just failed on the very day his wife was going home early from a family trip ALONE!

This is why I tried to find video of all of them in the street I was very curious to see if CWW was out in that street too at the time now that we know he was there.

These guys are bumbling fools of the sociopathic kind.

Of course cameras can't see around corners. That cam on that right corner was possibly mounted far enough out to also be aimed back down the side to light the pedestrian door BUT then that would take away from that front corner bay area.

I agree..... a company installing cams along with a system would not do the inadequate cam installation such as was done on the Sievers home. The front left corner of the house also had only a single cam there, I believe---not good. Probably no cams in the rear area! AND YES, Statewide may not have installed their system but I thought it was stated on this forum (from a reliable source) that they did AND that's why LE called in Statewide as they wanted the installer to check their own installation. BUT I may be wrong on that. True, anyone can put up their own cams & what not. Homeowners can choose any company for monitoring OR go without monitoring all together.

Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/friend-defends-man-accused-of-murdering-local-doctor/

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

MS texted the Jarvis Road address to CWW on February 13.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

Possibility: The original cameras were dummies.

There were pictures of the house, within the first day or 2 after the murder, showing the cameras on the front of the house. THEN after the funeral, discussion here was how MS and other family (maybe TS brothers?) were seen at the home adjusting cameras & looked to be checking the system. Neighbors saw MS adjusting a camera. The system in & front cams up prior to the funeral.

You may be right about CWW installing Sievers home system OR he may have installed ONLY cameras--interesting that pictures in March show nothing there THEN the fact that MS texted his Jarvis address to CWW... and security cameras are in place prior to the crime. That being said, Lubinski stating that CWW installed Sievers system is info Lubinski was told by CWW or AW. AW would have been informed by CWW therefore not credible sources HOWEVER considering how MS 'ran the show' as his wife preferred, I would not be surprised if CWW did install that system as "part of the master plan", as you put it!
Dummy cams or not, they were never activated.

Beach, do you remember where it was stated, at the crime scene, MS was seen by a neighbor kicking a security camera off the walk-path onto the lawn. Not in a violent way, but noticeable. I always keep recalling that, but was too embarrassed to mention it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was mistaken about the date the Google Maps image was taken. It was January 2015 not March 2015. The cameras were not there then. See for yourself by going to this link and zooming in on the eaves where the cameras are now located.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...2!3m1!1s0x88db1a22d66a5b5d:0x2845eaa1b0a3d19d

You can watch the video from Nancy Grace's show to see where the cameras were located at the time of the murder.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/13/doctor-teresa-sievers-neighbor-alarm-system

It appears to me that the one that is on the corner nearest the side entrance to the garage could not have been turned to capture the door because the corner of the house would block its view. If it had been further out on the eave, it would have been possible.

I'll leave it up to others to take screenshots and post if they so desire.

"Petrites said he was running an errand at the post office and would then check. He knocked on the door of the home at 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs but there was no answer. He entered through the garage, using a code and keypad Mark Sievers gave him, and found Teresa in the kitchen facedown, 'bashed in the back of the head', and obviously dead."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

So I have to bring this up again, since it sounds like MP went to the house after his errand, and may not have been on the phone with MS while entering the house "using a code and keypad Mark Sievers gave him." Did MS give him just the garage code or did he give him the garage code and the house code (even though MS knew he wouldn't need the house code). I wonder if that's another reason why LE was questioning who had access codes and when.

If MS gave MP a single code ahead for just the garage, that certainly points to him knowing that TS never armed the house alarm.

For some reason, this keeps reminding me of a man who tells his neighbors he was golfing all day, and then tells the police he went fishing.

"Petrites said he was running an errand at the post office and would then check. He knocked on the door of the home at 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs but there was no answer. He entered through the garage, using a code and keypad Mark Sievers gave him, and found Teresa in the kitchen facedown, 'bashed in the back of the head', and obviously dead."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

So I have to bring this up again, since it sounds like MP went to the house after his errand, and may not have been on the phone with MS while entering the house "using a code and keypad Mark Sievers gave him." Did MS give him just the garage code or did he give him the garage code and the house code (even though MS knew he wouldn't need the house code). I wonder if that's another reason why LE was questioning who had access codes and when.

If MS gave MP a single code ahead for just the garage, that certainly points to him knowing that TS never armed the house alarm.

For some reason, this keeps reminding me of a man who tells his neighbors he was golfing all day, and then tells the police he went fishing.

Petrites' statement regarding accessing the crime-scene is documented on B# 2/3 and B#3066. In both written statements he only mentions the gargage-pad code provided to him by MS. The door leading into the utility room was 'unlocked', no mentioning of the house alarm system. That is indeed incriminating for MS, I agree.

B# 2/3 [pages fused by me]

attachment.php

B#3066

attachment.php

Attachments

• Petrites access to crimescene1.png
    Petrites access to crimescene1.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Petrites access to crimescene2.png
    Petrites access to crimescene2.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 182
Very interesting point. NIN can probably help us here- CWW installed the cameras when he was in FL for the funeral BUT weren't there cameras installed on the front of the home prior to the murder?

I thought someone spotted new cameras in a google maps but I could be wrong and it was an eye witness account of the newly installed CWW cameras after July 1.

Now, that was a tricky one! I had to go back trough many photographs to be sure, so this is what I finally came up with:

The house alarm system was installed by Statewide, that's why the guys were out and we all saw this. Then we have NG, who used older pics (yellow tape was off) for her show, displaying the security cameras. One of her pics looked so much like google street, it tricked me to believe it was an older photograph.
Checking the pics from when the yellow tape was still up the first time (!), there are NO security cameras on the house! I had to recheck several times to believe it.
So we have a google street-view pic (A) from January 2015 showing no SCs.

attachment.php

Then we have a photograph from the first or second day of the crime-scene (B), no SCs, van still in garage (van was towed on Friday July 3rd prior to releasing the crime-scene)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Then we have (C) a pic from the house with SCs installed.

attachment.php

That would have had to happen after the crime-scene was released on Friday, July 3rd and prior to CWW's return to MO on or around July 11. Looking at this video (D),..

[video=youtube;8vvQIXrs8iA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vvQIXrs8iA[/video]

..it appears to me the SCs were installed on that 4th July weekend! TS's brothers were "testing" the alarm system (marker 2:03ff) all weekend and MS (or CWW???) was seen "adjusting" the cameras (neighbor). Well, that might have been CWW installing them!

Installing the security may have been an additional (official) reason for him to arrive in Florida DAYS PRIOR TO THE FUNERAL!! That would also explain CWW's possible reimbursement for the trip including payment for the cams and/or the installation. That may have been in fact a "down-payment" for the expected Life-insurance claim!

-Nin

Attachments

• sievers security camera2.jpg
    sievers security camera2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 161
  • sievers alarm.jpg
    sievers alarm.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 163
  • sievers alarm2.jpg
    sievers alarm2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 163
  • sievers NG security cameras.jpg
    sievers NG security cameras.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 161
Thank you NIN! Great work!

Note: For technical reasons, please don't quote NIN's post in it's entirety when responding. The original post is very valuable but if it get's quoted 20x it will slow down the loading of these pages to a snail's pace.

Thanks NIN for the evidence of what Scout was talking about in her posts. This helps to illustrate Scout's point with clear cut visual aides!

Thanks for your diligence, Nin. So that explains why there's nothing in the investigative report about the cameras. And why investigators were asking neighbors at one point how one could avoid activating the motion detector security lights when we were wondering why they didn't ask about the cameras. The cameras weren't there! Guess I needed a reminder that Nancy Grace's show isn't a reliable source of info.

It's still interesting that MS didn't have a camera installed that would show the side entrance. Seems like his concern is not about preventing another break-in but more about seeing who's arriving on his property.

it's still interesting that ms didn't have a camera installed that would show the side entrance. Seems like his concern is not about preventing another break-in but more about seeing who's arriving on his property.

bingo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back