Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
K maybe I missed it somehwere but is there a link to tonights show that I can watch?

Yep.

You know how those club kids are..... kidnapping friends' kids because they long to be parents. :rolleyes:

Or their families have international shipping connections and money. I've laughed at some of these theories, while they deny deny deny the facts.

I think someone is reading posts, on here or elsewhere, 'cause now we hear on NG that CA thinks Caylee maybe in PR or Mexico.

Yep. That's what Cindy twittered on NG, tonight. I guess the N.C. connection.....the one where they were going to frame Jesse(IMO) didn't pan out.

Puerto Rico would be an Amy connection. What friend is from Texas? Some poor soul is about to be targeted by the Anthony clan....

Fear for her life??? She is in jail. Also, if she were afraid of others lives she would be FAR better off telling LE, her attorney etc so she could get protection for them. I don't buy this for one second---sorry!

i've never heard this brought up before, but doesnt mean it wasnt, so i will ask, does anyone remeber during the interview of casey at the universal she said the reason why she didnt call police because she watched tv shows were ppl were in danger if they told the police so to me no one told her if she called the le and got them involved anyone would get hurt she just seen it on tv shows before....if i read that wrong please correct me....

It's interesting how NG called Cindy on releasing those secret phone numbers that LE were denying happened. You could hear the crickets for a second while Cindy figured how to spin it.

Release those phone numbers, Cindy. I can guarantee you the entire country will track down those telephone numbers in seconds for you so we can move on to constructive leads and finding Caylee's body.

Hey seagull65 (Cindy) - you said on NG it's too dangerous for LE to know who has caylee, so why would you want to send the public out to look for her?

That's really enough of the name calling. It just bogs the board down and gets really boring. Or do you honestly think that anyone who comes on with a different viewpoint than yours must be Cindy Anthony, or should not be allowed to discuss here?

I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.

Then why don't the Anthony's get their own sketch artist and have posters made with pics of the "nanny" or others who supposedly have been seen with Caylee? Sorry not buying it for a minute. I would scream to the heavens if there was no sketch, I would find a program to make one myself if I had to.

I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.
There PI can do their legwork if they believe no one else is truly looking for this child. Then they can vent on him/her when he turns up with nothing. I said threads ago that they need to be getting counseling. They need to come to terms with what's happening. Casey has never been truthful with her parents. Why would they believe she would be now?

I contacted myspace girl ---she's coming here to read-- Be kind..she's sweet and her heart is in right place.

K maybe I missed it somehwere but is there a link to tonights show that I can watch?
If you stay up late enough it just may repeat again. Check your tv guide. Patti G. is downloading it.

It's interesting how NG called Cindy on releasing those secret phone numbers that LE were denying happened. You could hear the crickets for a second while Cindy figured how to spin it.

Release those phone numbers, Cindy. I can gaurantee you the entire country will track down those telephone numbers in seconds for you so we can move on to constructive leads and finding Caylee's body.

well u heard cindy's response didnt u she said that some of the calls she made to casey wasnt on the phone list..........just another coverup for casey

I was away tonight, but i just got done skimming through alot of the NG threads...
i don't know really how to explain what i'm feeling tonight...
i've tried to focus on something else so far if i've noticed myself getting too much into it...
but i think for the first time tonight, i'm actually feeling physically sick from this stuff....
this can't be good for all of us to be feeling these intense emotions, but how can we not????
i wish LE would arrest Cindy and release her to the people of this board....
someone needs to smack this woman around a little bit....
i can't stand this stuff anymore....
i actually feel like i'm going to puke after reading all this tonight :(

Yep. That's what Cindy twittered on NG, tonight. I guess the N.C. connection.....the one where they were going to frame Jesse(IMO) didn't pan out.

Puerto Rico would be an Amy connection. What friend is from Texas? Some poor soul is about to be targeted by the Anthony clan....

ZG also had the Puerto Rico connection, (didn't JP and Ricardo also have? At least they had just been there.) I dont' know if ZG also had Texas/Mexico connections....? I never heard of that. Maybe just other tips coming in.

Ha! I just had to log back in to say I'm sorry about the toilet training comment. I obviously have no children. lol.

Oh, and hi Cindy! Hi George! spit.

well u heard cindy's response didnt u she said that some of the calls she made to casey wasnt on the phone list..........just another coverup for casey
That was bad. it could have been her covering up her "lies" during the bond hearing as another poster pointed out...or it's again her not giving any validity to anything LE says or does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo