2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blowflies like early decomp, if she was not in the trunk during early decomp, no blowflies.

Haskell (sp) said the blowflies were excluded. This guy is saying the same thing. Wonder what JB expects to accomplish with this?
The witness seems to be saying if Caylee had decomposed in the trunk, you would find hundreds and thousands of flies, and that what was found was from trash. Unless it was vacumed?.....:waitasec:

I thought they weren't allowed to say 'garbage'. Just 'trash'.

I thought there was no food type garbage in the trunk. Just paper products, cans, etc. WTH?

As bad as I hate to admit it, I don't think it's been wasted. I think the jury is going to understand SOMEONE cleaned that trunk...............now IMO, GA and CA helped.

I think Cindy admitted she cleaned some 'debris' out of the trunk and sprayed a whole bottle of Febreeze. Unfortunately if she hadn't done that there probably would be a ton more hairs showing decomp and more decomp material...etc. One thing she couldn't eliminate was the stain and the smell though.. and that one little hair that remained.

This witness is a disgrace to Caylee's memory. I'm sick of him trying to justify, pontificate and explain to death his answers instead of giving a yes or no. He's an abomination.

Or - we can look at his testimony and demonstrations as being an excellent eye opener to the jury as to what baby Caylee's little body went through and a great reminder of how evil KC is...just a thought, imo.

No worries here folks! JA will clean this mess up on his cross! I even think I could! :giggle:

WESH2Sunrise‎

"BREAKING: Orange Co. Courthouse issues new rules for getting tickets to attend #CaseyAnthony hearing. No more camping overnight. Tix day b4"

Twitter - seconds ago

Thank goodness they are finally doing something about the morning madness!

JB what happens when body decomp.

Dr. H - what happens generally when a body decomps in a closed container....same day what see numerous maggots moving away from decomp remains....pupae - see maggots pupated already brownish redish seed looking ...burrow away and into the carpet ...actual pupae into carpet pile itself - think they are hiding....dense flies...cant' get away....decompositional ring from the body....this portion trails away from body...as body leave body hold decomp with them see little trail ....decomp fluid kills grass around it....

JB - cant take paper towels and wipe it off?

Dr. H don't think you could -took crisco melted it on stove left it burn and decomp ...sticky and oily and professional cleaners can't get it out..

JB -@ body scenes - decomp removed from carpet....

Dr. H - never known of a case where carpet is cleaned in Nebraska (object- relelvance)

sustain - rephrase

Jb - give us relevant example (same question same object)

HHBP - stain in trunk of car

Dr. H - stain in trunk of car - reason these vehicles used in this study (object-example overrule @ this point)
never going to be another use for these vehicles to smash them...owner gave these veh. ...(object to question asked)

HHBP - just respond to trunk stain

Dr. H - these carpets were never going to be cleaned - junk cars never be used again - cannot use rental car if they were to be used again.

JB what else tell us what you learned in study?

Dr. H - what I found with study is barrier with car ....trunk of cars poses very little barrier to insects that colonize body = blow flies show up very quickly after death...act similar to people with food - they are very picky....(audio cut out)

cool temps insects experience - so many of them in veh. in such a short period of time

JB - what was entomological evidence in trunk early colonizers in trunk? NO....

Dr. H - inside trash bag a leg of a blow fly - similar to that not sure categorize it to that family or not....one leg of a blow fly doesn't mean anything - could be found inthe courtroom if look hard enough.....in this example car trunk seal container -assume body in car trunk -many flies attracted to it...not one fly....(object - overrule)

assume body in car trunk expect to find hundreds or thousands of blow flies, each has 6 legs - 6000 legs - fly doesn't loose a leg and get out...they get in there they die there and ......also to see them in passenger compartment....absence of those the fly leg means nothing since it was found in a bag of trash (object -sustained)

what insects observed - trunk and bag of trash - humpback or scuttle flies...fruit flies small eat all organic material...very common often in our homes - generalist flies....almost all of them recovered from inside trash bag - expected in bag of garbage -in his opinon don't mean anything of forensic value - given trash in trunk - they mean even less....same as what you find when take trash out.

Megaselius scolaris - large number associated with anything evidentary value? dont require much food because so small....numbers associated with garbage and trash doesn't think something large decomposing in trash.....

when they show up to decomp human remains - generally show up late in decomp - one of the last flies to colonize decomp body....

Lunchbreak

#CaseyAnthony finally the key testimony to contradict Haskell opinion that insects in trunk to feed on decomp. Specifically.

Jurors are taking lots of notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:55 AM

What happened to the 30 minutes on the stand estimate given by JB first thing this morning?

Why couldn't it be that the trunk was opened several times while Caylee was in there, thereby lettting some of them out of the trunk? Why could it not be that ICA tried to clean/vaccume the car of some dead flies?

It will be. Just watch. We'll see him at other trials now. Most of this Epic Fail is on JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member