Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re-listened to the furman interview.....transcripts are not in yet.

the calls that were placed went unanswered- he said they were from caseys phone, so i am assuming he means from her cell phone.

Seems the time line is from June 16th-June 18th when they feel a crime was done

Yes, if you are talking about the area between the pool and the screened porch - wihere the caption says the dogs "hit". Wonder (if we go with drowning theory) if that plastic bench/storage was used to lay her on once she got her outta the pool?
Or Maybe little Caylee climbed up on that bench and got in the pool that way while Casey was sunning herself. Casey falls asleep......... the rest is history. Maybe if her parents would have answered her phone calls then this would just be another tragic summertime pool death, instead, Casey went into cover up mode, the more she got to think about it.

I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Caylee wasn't being watched and fell into the pool and drowned June 16th
Casey calls her parents and 2 friends incessantly for help no one answers
Casey panics and puts Caylees body on the ground (dog hit)
Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today) fluids leaking from Caylee
Removes Caylee and puts her in the trunk (16th)(dog hit)
Hides Caylee's body somewhere unknown
Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Borrows the shovel from neighbor the next day (18th)
Neighbor notices Casey backs her car up to garage (18th)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell
Casey buries and or dumps the body in a body of water

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this.

What do you guys think?

Yes, if you are talking about the area between the pool and the screened porch - wihere the caption says the dogs "hit". Wonder (if we go with drowning theory) if that plastic bench/storage was used to lay her on once she got her outta the pool?

Or put her in or under one of those containers. I kinda think Casey may have moved her around before realizing she needed to get Caylee out of there.

Not to divert ur conversation:
Waiting 31 days to report. How long does it take drugs to get out of your system so they won't show up on a drug test? Just wondering why she waited.

for a regular drug test? gosh, it all depends on the drug...I always thought for pot it's like 30 days or so but I am not sure. They have some pretty intense blood tests that show this stuff now.

I will look it up tomorrow!

In spite of other theories I am still testing, I have to agree. Even if Caey tries to say at this point that she was calling to try and get help to find Caylee, we will have already caught her in that lie. She specifically says that there were only 2 other people that knew she was looking.

and furman said that casyee placed repeated calls to her dad, mom, a business and TWO OTHER PEOPLE

I just rewatched Mark Furhman and want to run something by you guys with the tightened time line etc. Okay ready?

The GPS state that Cindy and Caylee swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

The GPS then state that no one swam in the pool on the following day but came home and found the gate open and the ladder attached to the pool. June 16th.

June 16th is the flurry of phone calls from Casey to her parents and two other people which go unanswered.

Brings her in the house (CSI luminol photography today) fluids leaking from Caylee
Goes to Sawgrass Apartments and looks for an apartment in Zanny's name (17th.) Setting up identity of Zanny and later takes detective there. (doesnt remember apt #she looked at)
Casey goes back get's Caylees body before its discovered (18th) Fluids leak in trunk, hair falls out? post mortem...hence the smell

What do you guys think?

i agree

I live in a condo so I don't know much about backyard storage or pool supply storage. Could someone tell me what the rectangular plastic looking storage bin is in the last picture beside the pool? As much as I hate to think this, would it be a place that little Caylee's body could have been hidden at some point?

Patio furniture cushions, but most likely pool floats and toys or pool supplies.

Good question... let's see. Maybe she was going to reinvent herself. Try to get the apt in the name of Zenaida, she hid Caylee well (ugghh); her parents wouldn't know where she lived and she was dodging them anyways; she could always tell them that she's staying in Jacksonville; tell her friends that Caylee was either with the fake nanny or her parents --> but she forgot to figure out what to do with the car (and her purse in the car; and her friends contact info in the car; oh, and the carseat possibly).

Okay, I am going with the theory that she hoped her car would be stolen from the parking lot...

I wonder if she actually leased an apartment for herself? Maybe with money stolen from Amy?

What do you guys think?

very, very possible! I will go with this theory today.......

Please excuse the graphic nature.....it really pains me to write this. What do you guys think?

I think you could very well be right on. I just wonder what time Cindy usually gets home from work. I'm guessing that she works days so Casey wouldn't have a lot of time to figure out what to do and get into actress mode before Cindy came home. Or maybe Cindy didn't come home that night?

Either way, I think you're right on! This very well could be what went down. :clap:

I don't think Casey tried to bury the body at all. She may have got the shovel - but - if we go with this new timeline - Caylee was already in the trunk - I don't think Casey would have gotten her "back out" until she had the hole dug - which she realized she couldn't do. Plus on the 18th the neighbor was out - at least for a while - he would have seen her carry (or get something) out of that trunk - notice is was in the driveway AND NOT in the garage - so I don't think she had the code to open it.

anyone know the exact dates of the days the grandparents went on vacation?

Or put her in or under one of those containers. I kinda think Casey may have moved her around before realizing she needed to get Caylee out of there.

Yeah, at first I was thinking that surely Casey wouldn't have left her outside... but just look at how clean Cindys house always looks --> I'm sure Cindy does the cleaning and she probably even cleans Casey & Caylee's rooms too. I guess inside the house wouldn't have been a good hiding spot... unless maybe in the garage. ??

Shannon, I feel that's very close.

What do you guys think?

The timeline on the 16th almost seems too tight for decomposition. 2-4 hours is the start I believe is what many have posted. I do think from 6pm on everywhere Caylee was there would be evidence.

Shannon- regarding Sawgrass Apt, what about the fact that LE originally stated that they contacted the Zenaida on the info card. They said she confirmed looking at an apt, but said she never met Casey or Caylee.

Love your sense of humor, gigi lol

Ok... does there HAVE TO BE bruising if you hold a 3 year old under water? All you'd have to do is put your hand on the top of their head & hold them under.

I'm not big on the theory that Casey would have outright murdered her.... I feel an accidental death is more probable & then a coverup.... whenever she sobered up & noticed her daughter was dead.

Thankyou!
Having worked in Emergency Medicine, I have a very dark sense of humor as most of us do in that field. It's a way to deal with what we see. Now if Caylee is familiar with the pool as per Cindy then holding her head under leaves her arms free to splash and scratch. Plus her legs would be coming up as one would be pushing her head down either using one hand or two on top of the head. Holding her face down would leave the rest of her body to almost float in a supine prone position. ( face up) . Most drownings if done in the pool would be two hands on the upper arms and holding down. That leaves bruising because it takes between 4-6 minutes to drown a child. That's a long time.

Now drowning in a bathtub forcibly not to much different except you have less water and a bottom to actually assist. Which is a preferred method of mothers who drown their children.

Not to divert ur conversation:
Waiting 31 days to report. How long does it take drugs to get out of your system so they won't show up on a drug test? Just wondering why she waited.

Alcohol-8-48 hours
Ecstasy, months for it to disappear from spinal fluid, about a week for blood and urine.
Cocaine 24-72 hours,
heroin-completely depends on the person - hours to weeks.
Most prescription drugs-several days.

A lot depends on the persons metabloism and amount of body fat. Casey seems to have a high metabolism and not a lot of bady fat, so she probably would get things out of her system quickly. Unless they do a hair test, in which case it will still be there, no matter what she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10