CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
King looks like he's lost weight .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, friends. I tell myself NO MORE TRIALS ever, but I just can't quit them.

Glad to be here with you all this morning.

I am back on....I get messages that the IP address is wrong. I tried to email the webmaster and that was bounced back. I tried to post here and that did not happen. Hope this gets through to a mod...and hope the site stays up.

I'm struggling to listen to these statements. My heart is breaking.

Serving shut down Maise..It's just back now!! Man..I sure you all have a kleenex box sitting right beside you!! Im so glad that someone is speaking about the impact on the first responders and all those involved!! That one single man could could cause such damage and devastation to so many!

Serving shut down Maise..It's just back now!! Man..I sure you all have a kleenex box sitting right beside you!! Im so glad that someone is speaking about the impact on the first responders and all those involved!! That one single man could could cause such damage and devastation to so many!

The things the police officer said have really affected me. All this time I've been focusing on the victims and their families. I'm so saddened to hear how the first responders are struggling. Even to this day.

The felon sits 'stone faced'. Wonder what he thinks about during all of this. I bet he plays 'games' in his head to not hear these wonderful people speak about their loved ones and show the beautiful pictures.

Glad he has to wear jail clothes. Looks like his beard is gone.

Are his parents and sister there? I would hope his parents are so they can hear all of the testimony over the next few days.

No fake tears from the defense, maybe that will come later when and if they speak or the felon speaks to the Judge for a 'lighter' sentence? That trick will not work much for them since the media has reported on that trick.

Hope we stay linked now....

I wish I could give AJ Boik's grandad a hug. GB did it for me!

I love the way the Judge is giving each person speaking his total attention. Everytime I look at the Judge, he is looking at he speaker...he is giving them and the memories the respect the so deserve. Thank you Judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57