Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Just read she tried to get his phone geo located. She is dumb and broke law but to me at least this shows she did care and was frustrated le wasn't finding him. That isn't snooping in his revords ...that was going on a limb to try to find him and being frustrated le seemed unwilling to do so. She wasn't looking for k...She was looking for her husband. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Huh. I think I may go off the deep end on this one.

I would be curious to know of the conversations NN had with LE before KB was found. Was she being treated as if she was under suspicion? Was she pushing them for answers? Was she frustrated with their lack of result?

I've thought all along that TK was the one posting as CDC, but with this recent news I was considering. I went back through the screenshots I have. There are big gaps in the posting, but that may be because there is stuff I don't have. I am going to go back to the first thread and try to cross check the posts (he's posting again, it's been awhile, etc.) to see if I can figure that out. I know I am missing something because I remember reading that his picture had been changed to the Crow.

Reading through what I have now, I am more convinced this is TK posting to CDC's Facebook. The day after they are last seen FB announces CDC is Married to KB. If I look at it from what I think I know of TK, he is showing his motivation for KB. She is his now. I wonder if he considers her to be what he should have done when he was 15, but lacked the resources.

Between 9/1 and 9/23 he posts referring to KB as his 'girlfriend', and changes the profile picture to a comic character NN is clearly enamored with.

9/24: Needy, campy meme that highlights TK's need for attention.
9/24: A link to a 'support a reward' fund for KB and CDC. More reward, more attention for him.
9/24: Meme appealing attention from those who would explore an abandoned asylum.
9/25: Meme about digging graves at night to keep neighbors on their toes.

All of these ^ scream TK to me.

9/26: 'CDC' asks how do you know my hubby? Huh? Didn't 'CDC' earlier say 'my girlfriend'?
10/1: says KB is with her husband, CDC.
10/1: Says 'he' knows both KB and CDC very well, and have lived with them both.
10/1: says that the people that need to know WE are okay, know.

So it can't be KB, as we know, and it can't be CDC. But whoever is posting is either trying to create the illusion of a triangle, or there is one. Or he's just bonkers and was disorganized with this and I am seeing things that aren't there. But there are postings as
KB (my hubby)
CDC (my girlfriend)
NN? (she is with him) and as an ex roommate
and then on behalf of both KB and CDC...not any of the above, just TK being a jerk.

TK said he met KB because she was an ex girlfriend of a friend of his.
NN?

This post really got away from me. I don't even remember the point I was starting to make, the change in 'posters' smacked me in the face. Sorry :)

What if the posts on 9/26 and 10/1 ARE TK but he is trying to make it look like KB is using CDC's account to post? Maybe he wanted it to look like both of them are still alive and well and nothing is wrong but he doesn't have access to KB's fb. Maybe he thought posting as if he is KB from CDC's account would make people think she was alive but instead it made people think NN had hacked the account and was messing with people. We know that TK claimed to know KB "from years ago" but how well did he know CDC? Did TK know CDC was still married to NN? He might not have even known that people would suspect NN when he posted "my husband"--remember the hacker had posted that CDC and KB got married--why would NN do that? But once that happened he could have kept messing with people because it would throw the suspicion on NN. IDK. I still suspect TK of the hack on fb until we hear for sure that NN did it.

[snipped]

NN?

This post really got away from me. I don't even remember the point I was starting to make, the change in 'posters' smacked me in the face. Sorry :)
Holy cow! After a long day and switching back and forth between elections and a new episode of "Scorpion," you sure lost me.

A couple of things, though.

1) the bolded part bbm above -- wow, that might make a LOT of sense.
2) so, you think there might be two different posters, like I wondered? Or did I misunderstand you? If there were two posters, I suspect the memes are his, and the verbage hers.

Ok, officially brain dead for today.

He changed the profile picture to Harlequin and the Joker 3 days before the 'my hubby' comment though. I think that shows he knew it would point to NN.

He changed the profile picture to Harlequin and the Joker 3 days before the 'my hubby' comment though. I think that shows he knew it would point to NN.

That would make sense that he was planning to point toward her all along, if indeed he was the one posting. Some have suggested that NN was his girlfriend or co-conspirator at least in the hacking but if she was, I don't think he would try so hard to make it look like it was NN posting. If NN was posting she was really dumb to use pics from her profile and I also can't imagine her saying things like KB and CDC got married...I'm not sure if I'm making any sense of this at all...I still think the fb hijacker was TK and he was messing with everyone and laughing.

Huh. I think I may go off the deep end on this one.

I would be curious to know of the conversations NN had with LE before KB was found. Was she being treated as if she was under suspicion? Was she pushing them for answers? Was she frustrated with their lack of result?

I've thought all along that TK was the one posting as CDC, but with this recent news I was considering. I went back through the screenshots I have. There are big gaps in the posting, but that may be because there is stuff I don't have. I am going to go back to the first thread and try to cross check the posts (he's posting again, it's been awhile, etc.) to see if I can figure that out. I know I am missing something because I remember reading that his picture had been changed to the Crow.

Reading through what I have now, I am more convinced this is TK posting to CDC's Facebook. The day after they are last seen FB announces CDC is Married to KB. If I look at it from what I think I know of TK, he is showing his motivation for KB. She is his now. I wonder if he considers her to be what he should have done when he was 15, but lacked the resources.

Between 9/1 and 9/23 he posts referring to KB as his 'girlfriend', and changes the profile picture to a comic character NN is clearly enamored with.

9/24: Needy, campy meme that highlights TK's need for attention.
9/24: A link to a 'support a reward' fund for KB and CDC. More reward, more attention for him.
9/24: Meme appealing attention from those who would explore an abandoned asylum.
9/25: Meme about digging graves at night to keep neighbors on their toes.

All of these ^ scream TK to me.

9/26: 'CDC' asks how do you know my hubby? Huh? Didn't 'CDC' earlier say 'my girlfriend'?
10/1: says KB is with her husband, CDC.
10/1: Says 'he' knows both KB and CDC very well, and have lived with them both.
10/1: says that the people that need to know WE are okay, know.

So it can't be KB, as we know, and it can't be CDC. But whoever is posting is either trying to create the illusion of a triangle, or there is one. Or he's just bonkers and was disorganized with this and I am seeing things that aren't there. But there are postings as
KB (my hubby)
CDC (my girlfriend)
NN? (she is with him) and as an ex roommate
and then on behalf of both KB and CDC...not any of the above, just TK being a jerk.

NN?

I'm not sure which is harder to figure:

the lunacy of this case
your post that was literally all over the map
or the fact that I understood every word of it

:thinking:

Holy cow! After a long day and switching back and forth between elections and a new episode of "Scorpion," you sure lost me.

A couple of things, though.

1) the bolded part bbm above -- wow, that might make a LOT of sense.
2) so, you think there might be two different posters, like I wondered? Or did I misunderstand you? If there were two posters, I suspect the memes are his, and the verbage hers.

Ok, officially brain dead for today.

I lost me too! I am having a hard time explaining what I was seeing there.
IMO, one poster, TK. Posting AS IF he is all of these different people. And trying to place all three KB, CDC and NN together during the time which we now know CDC was dead and KB was being held in a shipping container. Why? Is his motivation entirely self contained, or is NN a bigger player in this story?

Did she give them to TK? And then he starting inserted her into the story via FB and getting her involved and she perhaps called in a tip that there were bodies on his land? I'm starting to wonder! That tip has bugged me, it seems like TK keeps his land to himself, mostly. Who would know that? Someone who was there.

(ok, or possibly the neighbor that listened to him and laughed at his jokes).

What if the posts on 9/26 and 10/1 ARE TK but he is trying to make it look like KB is using CDC's account to post? Maybe he wanted it to look like both of them are still alive and well and nothing is wrong but he doesn't have access to KB's fb. Maybe he thought posting as if he is KB from CDC's account would make people think she was alive but instead it made people think NN had hacked the account and was messing with people. We know that TK claimed to know KB "from years ago" but how well did he know CDC? Did TK know CDC was still married to NN? He might not have even known that people would suspect NN when he posted "my husband"--remember the hacker had posted that CDC and KB got married--why would NN do that? But once that happened he could have kept messing with people because it would throw the suspicion on NN. IDK. I still suspect TK of the hack on fb until we hear for sure that NN did it.

TK got nervous because people knew that KB worked for him and probably told someone that she was going there that day to work.

So TK had to act like she and CDC were Okay.

Ah! BlkMtn! That was where I was starting from in that hot mess of a post... the idea of two posters, TK and NN. And then it went all wonky on me :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It was reported a friend of CDC said tk, k and c all casually knew each other. Not a stretch to think he knew about n...or as soon as family and friends started writing it was here he found his scapecoat.

It was reported a friend of CDC said tk, k and c all casually knew each other. Not a stretch to think he knew about n...or as soon as family and friends started writing it was here he found his scapecoat.

From what I remember, they all had common pins, followers and interests on Pinterest. I have to look again.

I lost me too! I am having a hard time explaining what I was seeing there.
IMO, one poster, TK. Posting AS IF he is all of these different people. And trying to place all three KB, CDC and NN together during the time which we now know CDC was dead and KB was being held in a shipping container. Why? Is his motivation entirely self contained, or is NN a bigger player in this story?

Did she give them to TK? And then he starting inserted her into the story via FB and getting her involved and she perhaps called in a tip that there were bodies on his land? I'm starting to wonder! That tip has bugged me, it seems like TK keeps his land to himself, mostly. Who would know that? Someone who was there.

(ok, or possibly the neighbor that listened to him and laughed at his jokes).

The problem I am having with thinking NN could be involved or knew where KB and CDC were is that she broke the law on Oct 8th to try to find out where CDC was. Why would she do that if she already knew? It doesn't make sense she did it only so she could later claim she had no clue because there would have been other ways to do that that did not require impersonating a police officer. What was her motive for breaking the law?

TK's potential motive for impersonation of CDC and KB on fb and dragging NN into it is pretty clear, IMO--he gets extra sick laughs and he casts suspicion on NN for the disappearance of KB and CDC.

There is of course the third option that the fb hijacker was neither TK nor NN.

I think in the long run we are going to find out NN knows TK may have also cleaned houses for him CDCs facebook a post stands out that I rem That NN new where KB and CDC was

TK got nervous because people knew that KB worked for him and probably told someone that she was going there that day to work.

So TK had to act like she and CDC were Okay.

Yes, you said what I was trying to explain much more succinctly. Thank you.

The problem I am having with thinking NN could be involved or knew where KB and CDC were is that she broke the law on Oct 8th to try to find out where CDC was. Why would she do that if she already knew? It doesn't make sense she did it only so she could later claim she had no clue because there would have been other ways to do that that did not require impersonating a police officer. What was her motive for breaking the law?

TK's potential motive for impersonation of CDC and KB on fb and dragging NN into it is pretty clear, IMO--he gets extra sick laughs and he casts suspicion on NN for the disappearance of KB and CDC.

There is of course the third option that the fb hijacker was neither TK nor NN.
BBM. Maybe to try to find out what LE knew?

Was CDCs phone recovered?

Was CDCs phone recovered?

I don't think LE has disclosed any of the evidence they recovered yet. At the last press conference the media tried to ask what other evidence was found with the bodies and the coroner would not answer with any specifics. To paraphrase, he said they removed the remains and items of evidence associated with the remains. We don't even know for sure which case led them to TK's property. It was reported that phone pings (whose phone and when I don't know) led them to the general area and other evidence led them to look at TK's property.

She impersonated a MALE officer??? That is incredibly weird and my gut instinct is that she did this knowing she would get caught, but probably not realizing she would actually get arrested for it. Early Oct was right around when her suspicious posts (profile comments on the "other site" as well as slip up on FB posting as CDC asking "how do you know my hubby" while still signed in as him) began really gaining public attention and speculation. So I feel this was likely an attempt to deflect suspicion from herself.

I did a quick google search and in SC spouses have legal rights to all marital property unless or until a legal separation or divorce complaint is filed. Marital property was described as all assets, physical property, finances, and any service accounts/providers, including but not limited to cellular accounts, home phone/internet/cable accounts, utility accounts, etc. So unless they filed for a legal separation (which I wasn't able to find via public records), she was still his legal spouse and had full access to his cell phone account.

She impersonated a MALE officer??? That is incredibly weird and my gut instinct is that she did this knowing she would get caught, but probably not realizing she would actually get arrested for it. Early Oct was right around when her suspicious posts (profile comments on the "other site" as well as slip up on FB posting as CDC asking "how do you know my hubby" while still signed in as him) began really gaining public attention and speculation. So I feel this was likely an attempt to deflect suspicion from herself.

I did a quick google search and in SC spouses have legal rights to all marital property unless or until a legal separation or divorce complaint is filed. Marital property was described as all assets, physical property, finances, and any service accounts/providers, including but not limited to cellular accounts, home phone/internet/cable accounts, utility accounts, etc. So unless they filed for a legal separation (which I wasn't able to find via public records), she was still his legal spouse and had full access to his cell phone account.

But accessing all those things may require an attorney since not all companies would just hand them over freely without some sort of letter from legal rep, and she likely didn't have the $$ for that.

Just speculating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back