NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out why he's making the rounds of the talk shows. If someone I cared for had died so tragically and violently, I'd be devastated and would be in no fit shape to appear on TV. I hate to say it, but it almost seems as if he hasn't taken Shaniya's death that hard;maybe because he wasn't a major part of her life and he palmed her off on others? He may be very concerned about what people think and does not want to receive any blame, but if that's the case he's very self-serving. He comes off as very unsympathetic;so I think it would be wise if he stopped with the constant TV appearances. It's interesting he has a lawyer. I hope he hasn't enlisted this guy's services so he can make a new career for himself as a Children's Advocate but if that's the case, he might want to rethink that, since he doesn't seem devastated about his daughter's tragic death!

AWARENESS that TRAFICKING exists and we must try to help stop it ?????

Working up to it.
When a tragedy of this kind happens the more people talk about it the better. he looks to me like he will become a speaker for that cause. I hope that he will. THIS CASE can not go forgotten.

IF AND ONLY IF it is not about hoping to continue to be evolved with a cause to spread awareness to help children..IF it is just for face time, to change public opinion on his bad decisions so that he wont get charged then it would be the media that should be ashamed for allowing it.
IF something good comes of it, to save other children, to bust a ring...I hope so, I hope it does.

JMO,but everytime NG mentioned what happen to Shaniya,I was waiting for a flicker of something,never came.If it was me I would not be able to stand hearing it over and over again without cryng or raging,or maybe i'm just to critical.:twocents:
I cant say...I have lost loved ones and gone numb...I have. :( it is better to cry and I am glad I can and I do...
But when you go numb it is not the absence of sad. :(

Well like said in an earlier post .. I can't help but think something is going to come out much different than we thought, in regards to the "Human / Child Trafficking" charge than we know

Nancy's show almost made be :sick: Oh my goodness, it was so thick with yuck!

OMG, seeing all the appearances documented like that really makes me sick to my stomach. It needs to stop.:furious:

I'm way behind on reading threads and haven't yet seen tonight's NG, but I wanted to make a quick comment nonetheless:

After ALL these years, Marc Klaas *still* shows emotion when NG introduces him. Often it's just his closed eyes or bowed head...his pain is palpable to this day, and appropriately so.
That is actually a really good question......:)
Sometimes (not always) a person goes into shock it takes a long time to actually allow your self to feel again and as hard as you may try a shock could have locked up a huge part of the emotional body. with time it does get unlocked and emotions come back, you can also spend days with tears rolling but you are not sure why, it is what I call a cleansing :) but with time you do feel again and Marc Klass has had a lot of time go by from when his trauma first happened..

I thought I'd purge when she asked him "do you ever dream of her?"

Do you think that maybe Nancy Grace was trying to pull a bit of emotion out of BL? Maybe Nancy is getting a bit irritated that he is so unemotional. I simply can't watch it again.

Well like said in an earlier post .. I can't help but think something is going to come out much different than we thought, in regards to the "Human / Child Trafficking" charge than we know

You may just be right about that.

I sure do hope so I really do...
This horrific story has to bring some good... she cant just go in vain.....((( I HOPE )))

He may be sedated, he looked a little glassy.

And he may realize that if he is going to speak on behalf of an orgaization, he can't be hate filled or hysterical.

Or he could have no heart and no real concept of how to react

red

I choose Answer C. Right out of the Scott Peterson Playbook.

jmo

Do you think that maybe Nancy Grace was trying to pull a bit of emotion out of BL? Maybe Nancy is getting a bit irritated that he is so unemotional. I simply can't watch it again.
I know exactly what you mean LOL I could not watch it again -No Way - No How.... The head lines should read....
"Bull in a China Closet Turns Mooshie" if that is not enough to make one run to the toilet, I do not think anything can be more disingenuous?
Pulling emotion out of him like that????? I am surprised he did not puke....:(

I guess BL saves all of his emotion for preaching....otherwise, watching him is like watching someone talking about some abstract theory.

OMG! Barf, Barf, Barf! Now I have heartburn! NG really made me sick tonight. I predicted this exact thing in a post earlier today.

NG literally bit the heads off the reporters and talking heads tonight and kept berating them. Then she gets BL on and butter would not melt in her mouth. NG is a bonified fake. I am not saying she does not care about Shaniya, but she overdid the sympathy thing with BL. Shaniya was the victim here.

As far as I am concerned, I do not feel that BL should be a spokesman for anyone or anything other than himself. He had a chance tonight to say that he had shown bad judgement in letting Shaniya go over to the monsters house and he wished he had investigated that home further before letting her go over there. He could have been humble and shown emotion, but he did not. I just got the feeling he has moved on already. I am a real meany because I want to hear him say that he wished he had exercised better judgement. I want him to admit it. But no, he won't do that.

I am furious at MAM, AD, and yes, even BL. AND NG!!!! GRRRR.......and now I have heartburn!

What is he going to advocate?

Signs to watch for:

1) If you feel like you might hand your child over to a crack head,dont do it.

2) If you feel you should give the other parent a chance to be a mother/father,dont do it.

3) If you have your child for 4 or more years,being taken care of by people that love her and care for her already and you need to change something but really dont know what,dont send her away knowing it might be the last time you see her.
ON&ON&ON&ON:furious:

This guy needs to get over himself and NG surely didnt help him accomplish that.

I guess BL saves all of his emotion for preaching....otherwise, watching him is like watching someone talking about some abstract theory.

My brother had to get his dog from the dentist - Dog had to be sedated and have some work done - Dog had a bad weekend and since it was a holiday weekend he had to wait until today, to get emergency treatment.His dog is now home, and out of sedation.
My brother was more upset for 3 days then BL was
(I am happy it is over).

This does not mean that BL is not feeling things, or that he is not shocked. Many men do not express emotions well, especially not in front of others. His eyes have been red many times.

His conscience is not clean he better do a lot of work to help other children.

I feel he lacks humbleness in any manner, hes so full of self pride.

He says he has to stay strong now for Shaniya, Shaniya is gone,what happened to staying strong for her back in October.

BL, lets show a little humility,please.
Get off the tube, humble yourself and gain respect.
I hope someone puts him in his place soon,theres just something so manipulitive about this man ,I cant pinpoint.

Watching NG was so painful I wanted to hit myself in the face with a shovel. She made a mockery of herself. At least BL wants to stay strong for.......well everyone but his family and his other children. No amount of sedation can make you that disconnected. (IMO)

Just like passionflower said I can't talk about my best paw buddy without getting the lump and tears ..
Not sure if he is medicated or not... but even though we are like WTH already on TV ect..
I wonder who helped him choose his charity... and since this is his chosen work so to speak.. does that mean there is alot more to this "Human / Child Trafficking" charge than we know ...which is ZERO but you know what I mean !!

Oh and the GF remark .... no denial...just left it hanging there

I do know what you mean. The jury is still out on BL, IMO.

I feel he lacks humbleness in any manner, hes so full of self pride.

He says he has to stay strong now for Shaniya, Shaniya is gone,what happened to staying strong for her back in October.

BL, lets show a little humility,please.
Get off the tube, humble yourself and gain respect.
I hope someone puts him in his place soon,theres just something so manipulitive about this man ,I cant pinpoint.

Hummmmmmmmmm. Where's Geraldo???????????? At least he doesn't sugar-coat his questions...........you have to admit that. He is definitely an in your face type of interviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304