Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://forum.akccoonhounds.org/viewtopic.php?t=9757&sid=16324674cd59175f1a62eb2a1ea04738

Coverage of the coon hunt holly attended before her abduction. These are just general pictures and info from the event which supported St Jude. (No pics of holly there) but it gives you an idea of what the event was like.

The video interview I posted yesterday, with family spokesman Kevin Bromley, from the 5th points out that Holly did not sing at the Coon Hunt and may not have even been there, and Karen was not at the Coon Hunt at all.

The video interview I posted yesterday, with family spokesman Kevin Bromley, from the 5th points out that Holly did not sing at the Coon Hunt and may not have even been there, and Karen was not at the Coon Hunt at all.

Wonder where on earth the story came from that Holly's mother had confronted ZA about stalking her at this event?

Wonder where on earth the story came from that Holly's mother had confronted ZA about stalking her at this event?

Topix?

Beats me. I never heard all of that stuff for 3 years then all of a sudden people were spouting out all kinds of stuff...

Topix?

Beats me. I never heard all of that stuff for 3 years then all of a sudden people were spouting out all kinds of stuff...

I went over "there" a few minutes ago. Briefly. Then I ran back here:scared:

I wanted to comment on one issue.

I don't find it odd that Clint did not hear Holly scream. It is a known fact that sounds from the outside aren't heard nearly as much inside of homes because homes have insulation, subfloors, walls, carpet in them which can become a sound barrier/buffer.

But outside sounds in wide open spaces where the range of sound can radiate out without obstructions can be heard much more easily.

We have read about cases where a victim was shot multiple times in a home with other homes built close to them. Or an apartment complex filled with people yet no one heard a thing. Not even the people that lived on each side of the victim's home or apartment.

I remember a lady when I was a teen that lived about 1/4 mile away from us. If we were outside we could hear her peacocks screaming but if we were inside we never heard them. And at first it scared us to death because when peacocks screech it sounds just like a woman screaming. :eek:

IMO

From this MSM link: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

"That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid *advertiser censored*."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance."

<eta: so this would mean he was participating in an abduction and who knows what else, while posting on fb at the same time? Was she restrained by 7:39?> <eta: or deceased?>

If I recall correctly, the neighbor of ZA mentioned it in her TV interview.

http://forum.akccoonhounds.org/viewtopic.php?t=9757&sid=16324674cd59175f1a62eb2a1ea04738

Coverage of the coon hunt holly attended before her abduction. These are just general pictures and info from the event which supported St Jude. (No pics of holly there) but it gives you an idea of what the event was like.

I still don't understand 20 RSOs there...

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548/20-sex-offenders-at-same-event-as-holly-bobo-days-before-disappearance

Remind me to never go to a coon hunting event!

eta: not that I'd ever want to go to one anyway!

If I recall correctly, the neighbor of ZA mentioned it in her TV interview.

You are correct and this young woman that had known JA since she was 8 years old said she was also at the coon hunt that day.

IMO

I still don't understand 20 RSOs there...

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548/20-sex-offenders-at-same-event-as-holly-bobo-days-before-disappearance

Remind me to never go to a coon hunting event!

The TBI has refuted the claim that there were 20 RSOs in attendance at the coon hunt. That erroneous information was given to the media by the group that lied about many things in this case to try to get national attention on their own group. They took advantage of the Bobo family by making up such information.

The TBI has refuted the claim that there were 20 RSOs in attendance at the coon hunt. That erroneous information was given to the media by the group that lied about many things in this case to try to get national attention on their own group. They took advantage of the Bobo family by making up such information.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the clarification. That did seem like quite a high statistic, hence my post! Thanks liltexans!

And this ^ folks, is why I don't have/use Facebook. Buncha nutjobs.

I don't do facebook anymore. I'm still mad at it. Amazing all the cell phones etc. folks have and access to social media. Yet never do a honest days work :banghead:

Good to see you margarita25:seeya: We discussed the timing of the facebook post last eve. IMO LE is aware and has been. I'm just not holding Clint or the reporting of the timeline as gospel. Somebody posted there is a way to change the time stamp etc. etc. I believe there is an explanation. What? Wish I knew.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm getting info confused. Fact/fiction.

There has been a lot of false information put out either by the media or those wanting to take advantage of the Bobos. The Bobo family are the ones who have suffered the most from the misinformation and inaccuracies.:(

Bless them all.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members