2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The man was inside courthouse handing out pamphlets near jury room.

Another interpretation. LOL!

what feed are you watching? I'm switching b/w TruTV and HLN, and they are not showing this...

OK...I see you said WESH...do they have commercials on their online feed??

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There was a lunatic screaming at Judge Perry as he walked to lunch. Saying he tampers with juries. The #VelvetHammer kept strolling. Smooth.

It is my opinion that the man being tried for contempt now is the guy noted above.

P.S. Had to try three different times to post this as whatever thread I was on was being closed. LOL!

The mods were playing "now you see it, now you don't" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well I am ready - it took me a moment to realize the sidebar was closed I was so many pages behind!

Ok..here we go. Lord please bring out the truth and justice for Caylee!

If I had BP medicine I'd be taking it right now

Feed is up on WESH

Seems HHJP is arraigning the guy that yelled at him at lunch. His bail is set at $2500 and he wants to represent himself - his hearing was set for July 6th

We had video but no audio - looks like that is over now. Waiting for ICA to enter.

WOW ... Thanks for this info ... Just Unbelievable !!

You can't make this stuff up !!!

This group of people hands out leaflets on the steps. The Judge has ruled previously that they can not do it except for in a designated area. There is a thread here on them somewhere.

The man brought up before the judge appears to be this man:

http://www.google.com/search?q="Mark+Schmidter"

One of the search results refers to him as a "jury nullification outreach activist".

He can be seen at the beginning of this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnnTNEtEQyw"]YouTube - ‪Orange Cty CFL Local Coordinator Mark Schmidter @ Grayson Townhall‬‏[/ame]

Creepy and so true - from the Ted Bundy psych analysis during his trial:

Tanay (pscyh) : when I was asking him, Do you know that you are facing the death snetence? He could intellectually acknowledge it, but he sure didn't act like a man who was facing a death sentence. He was acting like a man who did not have a care in the world. I think I commented upon it in my report, that he was cheerful and acted more like a man who was not in jail but was onstage.

Nelson: Was that fact psychiatrically significant?

Tanay: Yes. It's consistent with the diagnosis that I have previously described, of someone who is typical psychopath or suffers from a personality disorder.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There was a lunatic screaming at Judge Perry as he walked to lunch. Saying he tampers with juries. The #VelvetHammer kept strolling. Smooth.

It is my opinion that the man being tried for contempt now is the guy noted above.

P.S. Had to try three different times to post this as whatever thread I was on was being closed. LOL!

I read Velveeta hammer. :doh:

By the way....the same media organization that filed motions about releasing venue location EARLY also represent that group. IIRC

I can't believe the sound was out during that little event!!!!

All I got on mine was sir what is your name, then the audio went out.

Did anyone else get it?

This guy must not know HHJP like we do.

You know, I'm going to remember this case FAR better than I remember the case for which I was a juror. This one is just CRAZY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member