2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This group of people hands out leaflets on the steps. The Judge has reuled previously that they can not do it except for in a designated area. There is a thread here on them somewhere.

sigh

as i tried to point out 3 times at sidebar

something about how HHJP "tampers with juries"

ETA: That was what is being reported as to wheat that guy said - sorry forgot to check the include quote box.

Good afternoon all. Intense morning, no? This needs to be over soon, imo. Poor GA.

I had a work thing this morning and missed GA's emotional testimony. Grrrr! Darned work getting in the way. Is he back on the stand or has he stepped down?

And you guys are questioning why a deputy stands over ICA like a hawk.

We still have Kronk & Cruz on deck?

JB had better have guzzled some Red Bull. He's going to need wings to fly out of the mess he made this morning.

Just a thought...during my lunch I saw there's an article on the caffine in coffee preventing Alzheimers. Due to this and all of us following the trial from the early AM hours on, I've concluded that it's proof that we are the smartest posters on the internet!

well I just hope River comes off as a nut and does not destroy what happened this morning if she testifies

something about how HHJP "tampers with juries"

Seems more like he "pampers the juries". I have been impressed by the way he handles this jury. He is very respectful of the jury as a whole and of their time.

Judge Perry sure ripped off his robes when he went in chambers after that.

I wish they'd start already!! Sorry, I'm impatient. Only have 20 minutes left for lunch where I can watch with sound! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow