2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
And someone is still clicking a damn pen. LOL

(Where's breakfast?)

I am still baffled as to how one can serve probation while in protective custody!!

So, what's new, now the rest of the people waiting there for their cases to be heard, have to wait five minutes for Jose's theatrics...get the phone call set up. He has a case to perform and present...who else does that for a probation hearing? :maddening:

The number of people on this thread are sure a small percentage of a trial day. I guess people have just given up to a large degree. So sad. Caylee has been mostly forgotten, just as JB wants.

I can't bear to listen to it anymore. Caylee has been forgotten by every single person who's responsibility it was to protect her and give her justice. The only people who know who she is are most of us and LDB, JA and FG. No one else seems to care.

I'll read updates here. But I just can't bring myself to click the link. Today is about FCA escaping justice again. Hell, she doesn't even have to be there.

The number of people on this thread are sure a small percentage of a trial day. I guess people have just given up to a large degree. So sad. Caylee has been mostly forgotten, just as JB wants.

I respectfully disagree. Caylee will never be forgotten. Many feel FCA doesn't deserve anymore of their time and attention. Caylee will always be close to the hearts of those who hoped and prayed for justice for her.

this is probably the last case on the docket for the day..... Judge Perry probably knows that with baez in the room, this case will drag on for the rest of the day........

I'm actually annoyed at myself I am sitting here listening to Baez again....

23549021849540-04111710.jpg

:blowkiss:

Did she not have contraband in jail? As in that bracelet slipped in by CA?

"residence verification"? Hell, she was in jail! Big deal. Click on the Orange County jail data base like we have. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm finding it so hard to listen to this knowing tomorrow would be Caylee's 6th birthday. SIXTH! Poor sweet baby.

JB makes me ... :sick: ... trying to make it look like CFCA was a "model" prisoner ... :sick:

I hope the SA Team bring out the JAIL HOUSE LETTERS to "Cookie" and Robin ...

:maddening:

god i despise that man..jb..please oh please make the princess do probation..im sick of her getting away w/ everything...that coat of teflon has to wear off sometime right? even the "teflon don" gangster( cant remember his name/gotti? or someone else?) eventually got nailed and did time//

Not sure how they think she was abiding by probation, she was following the jail rules!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth