Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

I am reposting my post because I always seem to start out on the wrong thread!:floorlaugh:

Good Morning Everyone!:seeya:

One thing was loud and clear to me with yesterday's testimony. Something does not make sense.

The defense would have the jury believe that MJ was this rapid drug addict but frankly the evidence entered doesn't show that at all.

I think just like everything to do with MJ it was blown way out of proportion. A full blown addict will take everything and anything they can get their hands on especially if it is right there in their home for the taking. So him being a drug addict at the time is a bunch of baloney, imo. I don't think he even wanted the other drug cocktail that Murray decided to give him. He just only wanted the propofol so he could think he had slept, imo.

Bottle after bottle of drugs were found in abundance at the Holmby Mansion and so many of them had quite a few pills in the bottle. Some meds were over a year old or more. What addict leaves the drugs alone that they supposedly crave?

Sometimes I think it gets lost that MJ was a 50 year old man who would have aches and pains and medical problems just like any person his age would. I imagine some of our medicine chests are also filled with drugs we may have needed for some kind of illness or sickness. But if MJ has it then of course it is spun the only reason for it is to feed the drug addiction. It seems some expect MJ to have been totally healthy without ever needing a real doctors care for certain medically necessary things.

Why would a saline bag have a slit (cut) in it if not to place something inside of it? That bottle has CMs fingerprint. That is the bottle of propofol CM gave him and is the homicide weapon.

So while the defense is all about getting the jurors distracted with insignificant things I certainly hope the real evidence is not getting lost in the smoke and mirrors of the defense.

IMO

MJ presented an urgent need for psychological support during his conversation with his private physician on May 5 2009 and Dr. Murray did not refer MJ to a mental health expert so Michael's psychological/mental state never improved.

MJ's manager reached out to Michael and provided him with emotional support on June 20 when he saw he was in emotional distress and he said he saw a drastic improvement in Michael when he showed up at the next rehearsal. Due to his manager's compassion and "loving support", Micheal was able to perform.

On June 25th Michael called his physician at 1 am because he was in emotional distress and Dr. Murray gave Michael drugs and apparently not the emotional support he needed as well and Michael died as a result imo.

Conrad Murray's father abandoned him and didn't reach out to provide for his son during his childhood so both Michael and Conrad Murray were abused by their fathers.

I wonder if Conrad Murray stayed and slept in the master bedroom when he stayed overnight at Michael's ? Elissa noted the left side of the bed Michael was lying in was dishevelled like someone had slept there. My hinky meter is on red alert.

Maybe Conrad Murray was addicted to prescription drugs. Who would know?

Extremely messy is Dr. Murray's style not Michael's afaik. Michael's house and the grounds were well taken care of.

Dr. Murray likely showered in Michael's bathroom before he left in the morning.

I take it from all the pics we've seen put into evidence this morning that MJ didn't even allow a housekeeper or maid or cleaning person up to his bedroom/bathroom area?

Extremely messy is Dr. Murray's style not Michael's afaik. Michael's house and the grounds were well taken care of.

Dr. Murray likely showered in Michael's bathroom before he left in the morning.

A housekeeper never testified. I wonder if there was a housekeeper or if the chef and nanny kept things picked up?

I am reposting my post because I always seem to start out on the wrong thread!:floorlaugh:

Good Morning Everyone!:seeya:

One thing was loud and clear to me with yesterday's testimony. Something does not make sense.

The defense would have the jury believe that MJ was this rapid drug addict but frankly the evidence entered doesn't show that at all.

I think just like everything to do with MJ it was blown way out of proportion. A full blown addict will take everything and anything they can get their hands on especially if it is right there in their home for the taking. So him being a drug addict at the time is a bunch of baloney, imo. I don't think he even wanted the other drug cocktail that Murray decided to give him. He just only wanted the propofol so he could think he had slept, imo.

Bottle after bottle of drugs were found in abundance at the Holmby Mansion and so many of them had quite a few pills in the bottle. Some meds were over a year old or more. What addict leaves the drugs alone that they supposedly crave?

Sometimes I think it gets lost that MJ was a 50 year old man who would have aches and pains and medical problems just like any person his age would. I imagine some of our medicine chests are also filled with drugs we may have needed for some kind of illness or sickness. But if MJ has it then of course it is spun the only reason for it is to feed the drug addiction. It seems some expect MJ to have been totally healthy without ever needing a real doctors care for certain medically necessary things.

Why would a saline bag have a slit (cut) in it if not to place something inside of it? That bottle has CMs fingerprint. That is the bottle of propofol CM gave him and is the homicide weapon.

So while the defense is all about getting the jurors distracted with insignificant things I certainly hope the real evidence is not getting lost in the smoke and mirrors of the defense.

IMO

to me it is beyond obvious that MJ was a heavy drug user and an addict, the amount of drugs found and type were not what one would find in most peoples medicine cabinets,

he had been able to get huge amounts of prescription drugs for years because he could pay Drs huge amounts of money for them to lose there ethical and moral compass and prescribe them

if we were to hear the whole story from all of his many Drs throughout the years would show just how much and how long he was an addict for,

Dr Murray was needed not just for the propofol but pre the proopofol he was feeding MJs addictions and prescribing temazepans as early as 2008,

to me it is beyond obvious that MJ was a heavy drug user and an addict, the amount of drugs found and type were not what one would find in most peoples medicine cabinets,

he had been able to get huge amounts of prescription drugs for years because he could pay Drs huge amounts of money for them to lose there ethical and moral compass and prescribe them

if we were to hear the whole story from all of his many Drs throughout the years would show just how much and how long he was an addict for,

Dr Murray was needed not just for the propofol but pre the proopofol he was feeding MJs addictions and prescribing temazepans as early as 2008,

At this time in MJs life his autopsy toxicology report does not support the theory of a drug addict. Propofol is not physically addictive. Psychologically yes it is addicting. But if you look at the toxicology report at the time of death he was only taking what Murray had ordered and it was for the purpose of sleep.

It can't be proven only Michael was taking all this prescribed medication that was found in Michael's bedrooms and bathrooms unless Dr. Murray can supply a drug test proving he was clean when he was MJ private physician.

I suspect Dr Murray is a drug addict and he was taking this medication too.

Dr. Murray Conrad lawyered up immediately after Micheal passed away.

At this time in MJs life his autopsy toxicology report does not support the theory of a drug addict. Propofol is not physically addictive. Psychologically yes it is addicting. But if you look at the toxicology report at the time of death he was only taking what Murray had ordered and it was for the purpose of sleep.

he was addicted to sleeping pills in all forms in my opinion, and other prescription meds, he was the one who used the Drs to get what he wanted, MJ was not a Dr so could not prescribe himself meds he relied on Drs to prescribe them, so all the meds he took were prescribed,

Dr Murray was not the only Dr throughout the years who had prescribed meds for MJ, there were a list of about 6 Drs whose medical records were requested by the coroners investigator whose records we will not be privvy to

the only Drs records besides Murray we shall see are Dr Kliens and the I am wondering if like Murray he did not keep a good record of what he prescribed or gave MJ

Is this Murray's first police interview we are hearing?

Thanks everyone for posting and keeping us abreast of what is going on! :blowkiss:

Dr. Murray Conrad lawyered up immediately after Micheal passed away.

thats shows he is smart, anybody who is going to be questioned or investigated by LE should lawyer up immediately irrespective of whether they have done anything wrong,

and they should never talk to LE without there lawyer present,

he did speak to LE, many people who are investigated or accused never do

Is this Murray's first police interview we are hearing?

Thanks everyone for posting and keeping us abreast of what is going on! :blowkiss:

Yes. Dr. Murray is very soft spoken and the investigators ask him to repeat his answers.

he was addicted to sleeping pills in all forms in my opinion, and other prescription meds, he was the one who used the Drs to get what he wanted, MJ was not a Dr so could not prescribe himself meds he relied on Drs to prescribe them, so all the meds he took were prescribed,

Dr Murray was not the only Dr throughout the years who had prescribed meds for MJ, there were a list of about 6 Drs whose medical records were requested by the coroners investigator whose records we will not be privvy to

the only Drs records besides Murray we shall see are Dr Kliens and the I am wondering if like Murray he did not keep a good record of what he prescribed or gave MJ

From what I understand all those other Dr.s were investigated and were found not to be under any suspicion of any wrong doing. That includes Dr. Klein. I am just going by what has been brought out during the trial.

This recording is very hard to follow. Murray sounds faint and not very forthcoming. It's very hard to understand him.

recess till 1.30pm, just a small part of the taped interview played,

Lunch break. The paper copy of this appears to be from 60+ pages to about 100. Guess it will take a while to listen to. I may miss it, but I think I will get a headache trying to hear it anyway, lol!

It can't be proven only Michael was taking all this prescribed medication that was found in Michael's bedrooms and bathrooms unless Dr. Murray can supply a drug test proving he was clean when he was MJ private physician.

I suspect Dr Murray is a drug addict and he was taking this medication too.

Wow through all of this I have never gone there.......oddly I have to wonder why :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back