Social Media - General Discussion

LOL, another blast from the past

I was looking at the Matt Morgan followers and seen Murt name as one.

Well, Brianne is at it again...
Kindle book on Amazon:

Bully in Ohio: My story on how I got involved in the recent Casey Anthony drama and how I've been targeted by a woman named Holly Briley ever since.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bully-Ohio-involved-targeted-ebook/dp/B007FU9AXG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Amazon.com: Bully in Ohio: My story on how I got involved in the recent Casey Anthony drama and how I've been targeted by a woman named Holly Briley ever since. eBook: Brianne Patterson: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aJNHGTllL.@@AMEPARAM@@41aJNHGTllL[/ame]
This book discusses the recent "video diary" leaks of Casey Anthony and the drama surrounding a woman by the name of Holly Briley and her husband Jon who got their 15 minutes of fame by appearing on Nancy Grace claiming they were the first to leak the video - but you'll soon discover these two individuals have had a lot to hide, including the fact that they were really out to profit.

I can't believe people would seriously consider buying such a "book". :what:

Already has 6 negative reviews basically saying they will boycott this

http://www.amazon.com/Bully-Ohio-involved-targeted-ebook/product-reviews/B007FU9AXG/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Rumor has it AS has one in there too.

Well, Brianne is at it again...
Kindle book on Amazon:

Bully in Ohio: My story on how I got involved in the recent Casey Anthony drama and how I've been targeted by a woman named Holly Briley ever since.
Amazon.com: Bully in Ohio: My story on how I got involved in the recent Casey Anthony drama and how I've been targeted by a woman named Holly Briley ever since. eBook: Brianne Patterson: Kindle Store

I can't believe people would seriously consider buying such a "book". :what:

Already has 6 negative reviews basically saying they will boycott this

http://www.amazon.com/Bully-Ohio-involved-targeted-ebook/product-reviews/B007FU9AXG/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Rumor has it AS has one in there too.

People are doing a great job of trashing her and her book. Maybe she will think twice at what she has done. :waitasec:

I guess the author has checked out the reviews of her book.
So I am wondering just how many books this person has bought herself.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bully-Ohio-involved-targeted-ebook/dp/B007FU9AXG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?tag=5336432693-20"]Amazon.com: Bully in Ohio: My story on how I got involved in the recent Casey Anthony drama and how I've been targeted by a woman named Holly Briley ever since. eBook: Brianne Patterson: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aJNHGTllL.@@AMEPARAM@@41aJNHGTllL[/ame]
Editorial Reviews
The negative reviews left on this book, however, are the result of Holly Briley getting her cronies and fellow self-proclaimed "Caylees Warriors" to leave said negative reviews. I wonder if they realize all their negativity has only HELPED to sell further copies? Looks like I have the last laugh!

She claims to have sold $1000+ worth of books and that it is going to charity.

I sincerely doubt she has sold a single one.

Ranked #188,668 in Kindle Store

Yeah, they are really racking it in...NOT.

LOL - someone named "cherrypie" put a 5-star rating on that book to offset the 1-stars.
Now we know another nickname used by Brianne. :floorlaugh:

Not really believing that this is the real KC, but someone tweeted her the following:

@Caysnheaven08 Hey homes, sorry about the mishap with smooch, it will get better. you must believe it.

SMH :shakehead:

It has slipped considerably in less than 24 hours - Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #225,567.

At this rate, they'll have to pay rent just to stay on Amazon's site.

The "book" is no longer available.

Tried to search by author - nothing comes up.
Found the page based on the old link in my earlier post, but it says "Pricing information not available."

Good to see another FAILED attempt to make money off of Caylee's death.

Candylicious Cas
@1986CMA

Aspiring Broadway Star~~~~Somewhere In Riddick, Florida

Anyone following this twitter acct. I do not have one.

Aspiring broadway star?? Blahhhh Delusional twit!

Candylicious Cas
@1986CMA

Riddick, Florida?? I lived in Gainesville for 6 years. According to mapquest, Riddick, FL is 25 miles south of Gainesville. I have never heard of it, and I explored pretty much everything around the area!

Riddick, Florida?? I lived in Gainesville for 6 years. According to mapquest, Riddick, FL is 25 miles south of Gainesville. I have never heard of it, and I explored pretty much everything around the area!

I did some reading on the net. There is a Reddick Fl and some call it Riddick.
Never been to Florida, so I have no clue. No clue if the twitter is KC or not.

I did some reading on the net. There is a Reddick Fl and some call it Riddick.
Never been to Florida, so I have no clue. No clue if the twitter is KC or not.

I am sure there must be a Riddick or Reddick, FL. Either way, I was just saying that it must be a very small place with nothing of consequence. Bella vita.

Candylicious Cas
@1986CMA

Ocala is 11 miles south of Reddick and there's a Broadway Street. Maybe she's washing dishes in one of the steakhouses. I can only hope.

Interesting discussion going on on one of the facebook pages (I don't have a facebook account, so can only see what is public).
There is a person who claims to be KCs cousin. Thinks KC is guilty as sin and loves Uncle George. Says George wants justice for Caylee. Someone else said they heard that GA and LA might file a defamation suit. I hope they do. This "cousin" does not know where KC is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back