KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks wfgodot! I have been refreshing my bing all day looking for anything new on her case....

Me too! I've checked the Star site dozens of times today and, when that finally appeared, couldn't believe my eyes. It's not sounding good though for the woman, especially the "We know she’s hurt — we just need to find her and bring her home" part.

Her daughter, Rita Boller, said today that items were in disarray at her mother’s home and searchers on Monday found part of her dentures by the side of a road.
“It’s so hard to know who in the world would plan this out and do it,” she said. “Nothing was taken from the home, not one single thing

snip from wfgodot's link ((thanks wfgodot))

bump for pat! lest she be lost in the sea of missing people right now!

I suspect the ex-husband. It was obviously personal being that she lived in a rural area and there was nothing taken. Who else would have a vendetta against her?

<snip>

And evidence continues to roll in on the open case. Despite signs indicating Kimmi has been hurt, police and family remain hopeful she's alive.

"We have some reason to believe she has some injuries to say the least," says Calhoon.

The newest evidence was found just down the road. Although they won't disclose what it was, Atchison County Sheriffs believe she can't be far.

"A couple mile radius of her house," says Calhoon.

more here

http://www.ktka.com/news/2009/nov/10/search-continues-missing-horton-woman/

<snip>

The search for a missing woman from Horton has intensified.

The Atchison County Sheriff's Office announced the activation of the northeast Kansas Major Case Squad to investigate the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi. Authorities believe Kimmi was forcefully taken from her home Friday night. The squad will provide resources from 13 counties and the Kansas Highway Patrol to assist in the investigation.

http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/story/Missing-Horton-Woman-Latest/i6h5yPMK1E2mcI5wdpOvug.cspx

Pat is cognitive. She does not have Alzheimers, and she is an amazingly focused AND STRONG WOMAN. Whomever took her had to do it totally by surprise, or at gunpoint. We are heartsick over her dissapearance.....

Her husband may not have done this himself, but I have strong suspicions he IS involved. Horton is a small rural town, and the Kimmis are well-respected and known. Pat and her ex went through a difficult divorce after he left her for a younger woman. She held her head high, acted like a lady, and got what she rightfully felt was hers, and he didn't like it one bit. The family owns and operates a lumber mill n the area, and most if the immediate family quit after he left her for the other woman, causing him to become very bitter. He did it to himself, and should not blame her. *sigh*

<snip>

The Northeast Kansas Major Case Squad is continuing to search for a woman who apparently was taken by force from her home near Horton in Atchison County, said Technical Trooper Tim McCool, Kansas Highway Patrol spokesman.

The squad provides law enforcement resources from several area counties and the Patrol to assist in the investigation.

The Patrol's fixed-wing aircraft was brought in Saturday to search Atchison and Brown counties, he said, and a helicopter may be brought in to aid in the search. The aircraft flew over Atchison County Lake during Saturday's search.

Volunteers are gathering at the Horton Fire Department to conduct searches, McCool said.

more here

http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-11-11/search_on_for_missing_woman

Her husband may not have done this himself, but I have strong suspicions he IS involved. Horton is a small rural town, and the Kimmis are well-respected and known. Pat and her ex went through a difficult divorce after he left her for a younger woman. She held her head high, acted like a lady, and got what she rightfully felt was hers, and he didn't like it one bit. The family owns and operates a lumber mill n the area, and most if the immediate family quit after he left her for the other woman, causing him to become very bitter. He did it to himself, and should not blame her. *sigh*
this sure puts a lot of things into perspective..

Welcome to websleuths, nevermorejoyous, and so sorry for what you must be going through.

everytime I see Pat's thread at the top again I click with tremendous trepidition... I am so scared for her....

Volunteers Needed To Search For Missing Horton Woman

From Horton in Atchison County:

Volunteers needed
There are 75 people on atvs and in vehicles on country roads in Brown, Atchison and Jackson counties in the continuing search for Pat Kimmi. Authorities would like everyone to be aware of this and use caution if traveling on country roads in the area. For mor information call 785-486-9381

http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/stor...g-Horton/GJw1gPHcG0iG0-kA7R5Nfg.cspx?rss=1682

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow