Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keybordeom posted a long list about 2/3 the way through the 3rd Phase of this thread. So you could go back to that and look on pages in that general vicinity. In the following 2-3 pages I made a few additional comments about some of the points so there might be some adjustment needed, but not much.

I think it would be very helpful to repost it, it might help people stay on track a bit, especially those who weren't posting much or recently joined. I doubt if Keyboredom will be back as he/ she posted last night he was sick of all the crazy stories and was bowing out. Understandable because I think some have gone from what could be called specualtion to some things that are just wild imagination that then take on a life of their own.

I posted a note asking Keyboredom to reconsider so we'll see, but I think a few others have done the same which is a shame, especially as there maybe some new evidence emerge this week with forensics coming back.

Yes, I saw that list. It would be up to him/her to re-post. I think he/she will be back at some point.

Yes this is interesting.

In earlier threads, some Brookfield locals were saying he'd been living at his parents and only staying with ABC in a spare bedroom (unsubstantiated). But for me that made sense if his computer was at parents' house. There were no reports of computer gear being taken from Allison's home.

After all, your computer is going to be at the place you spend the most time.

maybe his laptop and clothes which is took with him to parents place after event

I have taken a break from this thread for a day or so. I have been interested in working on the facts..because after all they are all we do know. The rest is pure speculation. No offical person of interest has been named, yet we all or at least most of us may have our own views, many pointing the same way. However we don't really know. I have been a little unconfortable with some of the statements and comments on members of family involved in the case. I know most people are thinking one thing in regards to guilt, but it is not yet proven to be so. I think sometimes that approach may cloud judgement or thought on what else may have happened..and after all I guess the facts we know do not look good for the person in question. But the thing is we don't know if police have any other information which may send us down another path. As someone else said in an earlier thread either way this person has either hell to pay, or is in a hellishly horrific situation. Maybe we should just keep somewhat of an open mind that things may not be as they seem to us.

As I said the fact and commentary on them and nutting out from that is a good thing, the wild accusations, rumours etc are not. I have seen many theories put oiut based on something that was only part of the picture of what has been put out in the media. its easy to see how the rumours and gossip starts, when facts get changed slightly.

Anyway, I was interested in the police testing the car around the round about on Friday night and the direction it went in. SOmeone said the colour of the car wasn't important..I think it perhaps was. I imagine when police tested this it may have been between the times they had set out that they were looking for information about. And I think they would try to recreate something as close as possible to what they know. If there were vehicles that regularly travel at that time in that area, perhaps it would have jogged a memory?? ( just my thoughts)

Also the article in the couriermail today, sorry do not have a link, that stated about waiting for the toxicology, interests me a great deal. I think reading between the lines that may indeed be important to police as they stated. (being drugged?)

Ihave my own theories on things that are starting to fall into place.. As I have said previously I don't think it is all as it seems in terms of some of the theories put up here.If the children did stay at the in-laws on Thurs night as someone stated(and I am saying IF, as I know its not verified), IF other suff is also true, and the computer is also of relevance- we know the police still have it(and I don't believe necessarily it was emails they were looking at, but may have as well been that).

Anyway, just adding my 2 cents worth for the day. I do feel things may move quickly this coming week.

Yes this is interesting.

In earlier threads, some Brookfield locals were saying he'd been living at his parents and only staying with ABC in a spare bedroom (unsubstantiated). But for me that made sense if his computer was at parents' house. There were no reports of computer gear being taken from Allison's home.

You know that makes sense to me....He lived with his parents, which is why he took the girls there and he stayed there after the disapeerance and

when ABC said to hairdressers how she had the night off tonight bc the girls wearnt there...she really did...as she was living there alone....cos us ladies know...if you have a husband...you dont have a night off eva....unless the husbands away too.....I think if she was living with him, she would have said , just me and my husband having a romantic or night home by ourselves...

Poor bugger, he has come and stalked her by the looks of it....no wonder the cops got so sus....neighbours must have told them how he dont live there anymore...and oh...so why were you here with the wife by yourself when you dont live there??? up to no good -

Yes this is interesting.

Interesting ..... In an earlier thread, it was mentioned that he uses Apple Macs which are apparently harder to extract info from, however, the picture of the detectives leaving the parents house with seized items show a conventional PC being removed .... Just sayin
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226336989408?page=22

Example of normal speaking voice in this vid http://video.adelaidenow.com.au/2228113769/Gerard-BadenClay-real-estate

Sound recording is terrible but you can see a clear difference.

As others have said, the recent video is the "calling in a sickie" voice.

What I find most bizarre there is that the "i've been crying" voice isn't accompanied by any tears or the usual nasal congestion that would go with it, which is why it sounds so unnatural.
The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

This video makes me want to puke!! His performance is so pathetic - even insulting to his audience. Following comments by other posters I've also looked at Olivia's body language. I've always thought that her responses resulted were genuine, but she also appears uncomfortable with her brother's performance.

Yes this is interesting.

As I understand it GBC and Allison were living in the same house. Separate bedrooms maybe, but not verified. He only went to live at the parents house after he had reported her missing to police and the police and media and search began. This is my recollection from the sequence of things at the time.

I think it's most likely that if the girls were in fact having their sleepover at the Grandparents house on the Thursday night, and then the police came and declared the Allison/GBC house in Brookfield a crime scene, no one would have been allowed to stay there until the tape was removed again. So the girls were already at the Grandparents place, and GBC and his sister went back to the Brookfield house to and collected essential clothing and personal items while police were there.

Ooh! Where's that quote from? Haven't seen that before.

Apart from that, I'm not sure why we're talking about a "transfer of body" at the roundabout - that seems like the most ridiculous thing to do. You're trying to dispose of a body surrepticiously - are you really going to stop at a well-lit roundabout and move it to another vehicle?

The only way I'd see 2 vehicles/accomplice being involved would be if ABC had headed off in her car, perp followed and conflict/death ensued, then perp has to get her car back to house and needs a 2nd driver. (but that's not too high on my theory list either, altho it could explain the 2 screams + 3rd muffled scream that Brookfield resident heard 2 km away)

if the police had proof GBC was seen or both cars seen at the roundabout after 10pm, his story of last seeing her watching footy show would go out the window....I doubt they can conclusively put HIM at the roundabout exactly

I have taken a break from this thread for a day or so. I have been interested in working on the facts..because after all they are all we do know. The rest is pure speculation. No offical person of interest has been named, yet we all or at least most of us may have our own views, many pointing the same way. However we don't really know. I have been a little unconfortable with some of the statements and comments on members of family involved in the case. I know most people are thinking one thing in regards to guilt, but it is not yet proven to be so. I think sometimes that approach may cloud judgement or thought on what else may have happened..and after all I guess the facts we know do not look good for the person in question. But the thing is we don't know if police have any other information which may send us down another path. As someone else said in an earlier thread either way this person has either hell to pay, or is in a hellishly horrific situation. Maybe we should just keep somewhat of an open mind that things may not be as they seem to us.

As I said the fact and commentary on them and nutting out from that is a good thing, the wild accusations, rumours etc are not. I have seen many theories put oiut based on something that was only part of the picture of what has been put out in the media. its easy to see how the rumours and gossip starts, when facts get changed slightly.

Anyway, I was interested in the police testing the car around the round about on Friday night and the direction it went in. SOmeone said the colour of the car wasn't important..I think it perhaps was. I imagine when police tested this it may have been between the times they had set out that they were looking for information about. And I think they would try to recreate something as close as possible to what they know. If there were vehicles that regularly travel at that time in that area, perhaps it would have jogged a memory?? ( just my thoughts)

Also the article in the couriermail today, sorry do not have a link, that stated about waiting for the toxicology, interests me a great deal. I think reading between the lines that may indeed be important to police as they stated. (being drugged?)

Ihave my own theories on things that are starting to fall into place.. As I have said previously I don't think it is all as it seems in terms of some of the theories put up here.If the children did stay at the in-laws on Thurs night as someone stated(and I am saying IF, as I know its not verified), IF other suff is also true, and the computer is also of relevance- we know the police still have it(and I don't believe necessarily it was emails they were looking at, but may have as well been that).

Anyway, just adding my 2 cents worth for the day. I do feel things may move quickly this coming week.

I agree with much of what you say. It is standard procedure in a post-mortem investigation/report to do toxicology and also microscopic analysis of tissue samples taken from all organs (skin included), also analysis of the fluid inside the eyes, which is much better preserved than other fluids in many cases. This is what takes time and they cannot complete the report and categorically indicate COD until then. I personally don't think she was drugged by someone.

Interesting ..... In an earlier thread, it was mentioned that he uses Apple Macs which are apparently harder to extract info from, however, the picture of the detectives leaving the parents house with seized items show a conventional PC being removed .... Just sayin

I normally use a Macbook, but I also have an old PC. The PC may have belonged to the parents and because he was staying there (perhaps more often than we know, if gossip is correct), then he would also have used that PC (and they would be trying to recover communication data between him and his parents!)

You know that makes sense to me....He lived with his parents, which is why he took the girls there and he stayed there after the disapeerance and

when ABC said to hairdressers how she had the night off tonight bc the girls wearnt there...she really did...as she was living there alone....cos us ladies know...if you have a husband...you dont have a night off eva....unless the husbands away too.....I think if she was living with him, she would have said , just me and my husband having a romantic or night home by ourselves...

Poor bugger, he has come and stalked her by the looks of it....no wonder the cops got so sus....neighbours must have told them how he dont live there anymore...and oh...so why were you here with the wife by yourself when you dont live there??? up to no good -

EXACTLY...WHY WAS HE AT HER HOUSE WITHOUT THE KIDS...REPORTING HER MISSING AT 7.30 IN THE MORNING IF HE DIDNT LIVE THERE? THAT WOULD RAISE SOME EYEBROWS FROM THE GET GO..still there is absolutely no substantiation that they were separated, where the kids were, who slept where, or any of that

As I understand it GBC and Allison were living in the same house. Separate bedrooms maybe, but not verified. He only went to live at the parents house after he had reported her missing to police and the police and media and search began. This is my recollection from the sequence of things at the time.

I think it's most likely that if the girls were in fact having their sleepover at the Grandparents house on the Thursday night, and then the police came and declared the Allison/GBC house in Brookfield a crime scene, no one would have been allowed to stay there until the tape was removed again. So the girls were already at the Grandparents place, and GBC and his sister went back to the Brookfield house to and collected essential clothing and personal items while police were there.

I agree with all of this. Only thing, I highly doubt the police would have allowed him to take his laptop with him. If that was in the house, and they declared it a possible crime scene, he would not have been able to take that computer. It would have stayed in the house.

I don't think this is the case, we have nothing to say he was living with his parents. A couple of days ago some members who had not been on this thread for every long read that he was living with his parents and took it to mean he was always living with his parents, then the whole discussion morphed into it being true. i can't say for sure it's not, but no one originally suggested it was, it was just a mistake/confusion by someone that started because he is currently living with his parents.

Early on in the very first thread a woman who was an acquaintance of Allisons and claimed to know several of her friends quite well, posted that they were sleeping in separate rooms, and were having counselling and part of the strategy or work they had to do as a couple was have a discussion every night. I know this is not proven fact, but at the time the poster did seem quite genuine. We can all make up our minds about what we believe, but in this case I've chosen to accept it is probably true.

Nothing in any media reports have referred to them as an estranged couple or separated couple, it has never been mentioned. I think it is just a misunderstanding about him previously living with his parents, and more likely they had marriage problems they were trying to work through.

Cocaine might make you desperate for more cocaine but I don't think it makes you delusional. It enhances the way you feel but I don't think it would alter someone that much to turn someone into a person who would justify killing.

That isn't what I was saying....?

Cocaine is a confidence builder and in actual fact it can make you delusional...It makes you Cocky...It makes you feel more superior then other's and helps you do things you would normally wouldn't do without being under the influence of it!!

I agree with all of this. Only thing, I highly doubt the police would have allowed him to take his laptop with him. If that was in the house, and they declared it a possible crime scene, he would not have been able to take that computer. It would have stayed in the house.

Yes, i think at that early stage the police would have had to monitor what he could and couldnt take out of the house.

Of course the colour of the car matters. Everyone knows red cars go faster :)

A laptop was taken by police from their house when it was declared a crime scene. Later on they took a PC (and maybe some other laptops?) from the parents house. I don't think they took any computer equipment from the office.

I don't think this is the case, we have nothing to say he was living with his parents. A couple of days ago some members who had not been on this thread for every long read that he was living with his parents and took it to mean he was always living with his parents, then the whole discussion morphed into it being true. i can't say for sure it's not, but no one originally suggested it was, it was just a mistake/confusion by someone that started because he is currently living with his parents.

Early on in the very first thread a woman who was an acquaintance of Allisons and claimed to know several of her friends quite well, posted that they were sleeping in separate rooms, and were having counselling and part of the strategy or work they had to do as a couple was have a discussion every night. I know this is not proven fact, but at the time the poster did seem quite genuine. We can all make up our minds about what we believe, but in this case I've chosen to accept it is probably true.

Nothing in any media reports have referred to them as an estranged couple or separated couple, it has never been mentioned. I think it is just a misunderstanding about him previously living with his parents, and more likely they had marriage problems they were trying to work through.

This is definitely one of those things that is very open to conjecture. Generally, why would your children be needing to stay over at one of your own friends for the night? Now, if the children were staying at their own friends for 'fun', then there need not be a reason. But kids dont just stay at an adults friend, unles there is a reason.

a) GBC was going to the conference with her (and they would both be knackered and got friend to look after kids)

But, if GBC wasn't going to this conference with her, why was he unable to look after the children? I know he is a busy person, but really, RE agents, especially principals can arrange to leave at 3pm to pick up the kids/or 5pm to collect from after school care facility.

Or, maybe they were seperated.....and it was Allison's weekend to look after the children and he did live at the parents home, which is why his laptop was there.

Again.......who knows :banghead:

I agree with much of what you say. It is standard procedure in a post-mortem investigation/report to do toxicology and also microscopic analysis of tissue samples taken from all organs (skin included), also analysis of the fluid inside the eyes, which is much better preserved than other fluids in many cases. This is what takes time and they cannot complete the report and categorically indicate COD until then. I personally don't think she was drugged by someone.

Thank you for that. I know it standard procedure. Maybe I read too much into what was said in the courier mail about the police waiting on these to step up their investigation. I took it as thought it was important to their case as in of major interest but they of course need official confirmation of what they may suspect. But you could well be right, I may be barking up the wrong tree. It was only a half thought. I had some reasons behind it- after some hearsay- unverified info, and I could indeed be totally way off base)

Thanks CaseClosed...this makes good sense. And I recall earlier on the police were specifically asking if anyone had seen the two family cars only? and later pleas from police changed to anything out of place etc...so it would be safe to assume no other cars are of interest. I rmember people saying why would he go through Kenmore earlier on in the threads....He could have driven from home to pick up someone who lives in Kenmore, then out to Brookfield, then together they could have gone out Mt Crosby, then back through Kenmore in earlier hours of the morning? Maybe his car was recorded in citybound lane (as if heading toward fathers) and within 20 minute time frame, returning back out to brookfield (and body) maybe one person was seen coming into kenmore from brookfiled, and two returning to brookfield? still wouldnt explain an out of place occurence within vicinity.

Is it a possibilty that someone seen GBC driving the car at one point and then on the return someone else was driving it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong