Magnotta March Prelim Hearing & Trial Day 1 - Sep 29, 2014 - Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't read too much into the tears thing as of yet. An insider told me it may have just been perspiration that had gotten into the eyes causing that stinging sensation. It's a smaller crowded courtroom that is warm and stuffy.

On another note, with this one lawyer leaving, it's reported Leclair and Pannachio are still there daily. What happened to the third man Jean Dury who was identified in June as the other colleague of Leclair along with Pannachio.

What do you guys think it was that brought Leclair to tears, according to this article? Just over Feldstein having to bow out? I'm surprised a seasoned lawyer such as him would be so emotional.

I also don't think it was tears from crying. With Spring arriving soon, I'm wiping/dabbing my eyes A LOT due to allergies from the trees, etc. Even when I take my Claritin Allergy morning and night the tearing happens.

And they said he was wearing glasses - well, I also wear glasses which (perhaps) causes tearing to happen more often. :dunno:

I highly doubt that he is crying about what he's done. :jail:

Still wondering about the lawyer and the conflict of interest. Perhaps this lawyer had something to do with him and some crimes in Toronto. Just thinking out loud here............

:twocents:

Oops I've been posting in the wrong thread about the prelim hearing, apologies.

March 19, 2:00pm EST - Court has been adjourned for the day, Luka is too ill to continue.

[sarcasm]Poor Luka, I hope he didn't bonk his pretty head when he collapsed in court today..... [/sarcasm]

Oops I've been posting in the wrong thread about the prelim hearing, apologies.

March 19, 2:00pm EST - Court has been adjourned for the day, Luka is too ill to continue.

[sarcasm]Poor Luka, I hope he didn't bonk his pretty head when he collapsed in court today..... [/sarcasm]

Ohhhhh, PUL - EEEEEESE!! Well, Jun Lin is DEAD.

This entire thing is making me ill............:facepalm:

:twocents:

I was at the hearing and saw the collapse - IMO it was completely over the top, made no sense and was nothing but a sickening display for his fans. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen - as an actor I can tell you, he didn't even use proper technique to fall convincingly. Idiot. :banghead:

I was at the hearing and saw the collapse - IMO it was completely over the top, made no sense and was nothing but a sickening display for his fans. Some of the worst acting I've ever seen - as an actor I can tell you, he didn't even use proper technique to fall convincingly. Idiot. :banghead:

Putting on a show for his 'followers'?

Wow, you were there? Thats awesome!
Thanks for the info! I would have loved to see that...
What do you say, did he really cry like its being reported everywhere? Or just sensationalist newsmaking?
Why do you think did he fake it?
Are you going there again or was it just for today that you were there?

Wow, you were there? Thats awesome!
Thanks for the info! I would have loved to see that...
What do you say, did he really cry like its being reported everywhere? Or just sensationalist newsmaking?
Why do you think did he fake it?
Are you going there again or was it just for today that you were there?

It was hard to tell - his "Hannibal Lecter cage" as I refer to it takes up 1/4 of the tiny courtroom - he appears totally lost in it. He's pushed way to the back next to a waiting guard on the other side - so even though I was front row, it was very hard to judge if there were actual tears.

He definitely went through the motions of crying, wiping his eyes - but look, if you're acting you're acting. Some actors can even act with REAL tears! Though, let's be honest - he's no Meryl Streep. Frankly, I might have been convinced he was crying until the "Exit Stage Left" pathetic fainting spell. Sorry, I just didn't buy it. I'm no medical expert, maybe he was truly overwhelmed but in my experience, you don't fall that way (so gracefully and safely) if you pass out, especially when you're IN CUFFS/SHACKLES! He likely would have hit his head on the side of the booth.

I left that courtroom giving the eye rolls of all eye rolls to a waiting reporter. The display made me sicker than anything on display that day. :facepalm:

Btw - you guys will certainly be interested in this. Local University newspaper sleuthed this one - look familiar?

EDIT - not entirely sure what his status is here considering these mugshots - will refrain judgement 'til I know for sure.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/raleigh/kyle-sumner-gilgen/28949962

The suspect took a significant amount of Oxycodone and then left the store. No weapons were used, and no injuries were reported. Since Gilgen’s arrest, police have recovered most of the stolen medicine.
http://www.townofcary.org/Departmen...eleases/news2010/cvs102610.htm?PageMode=Print

This whole publication ban is beyond me. He is the most heinous criminal ever. Video tapped
his disgusting act. Posted it for the world to see.

Why are we protecting this disgusting maggot.

He never showed the same respect for the person he did this to.

Something is very wrong here.
Oh, poor Luka fainted today...poor little murderer.
Let's get pity for you.

If you watch the video and it makes you so sick,
you have to faint.

Did you he do this? Of course he did. Along with his other awful crimes.

Maybe you should have fainted before you did this absolutely disgusting crime.
Sparing a father who cannot hear the evidence because it is just too awful for a parent to hear.

Luka sits in a bullet proof box. Put him out their without all the shields, this is not a person who
should be protected.

He is the most disgusting person. We have no death penalty here, unfortunately, but he will be with Paul Bernardo, let's hope they do not share stories about Karla.
That would not be a jail sentence. This would be a life goal for Magnotta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member