CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting
LOTS of jury ?’s. Judge wants to take lunch - hour and a half so lawyers can discuss the ?’s.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 55s56 seconds ago
#theatershooting
trial set to resume from lunch at 4PM EST.

many questions from the jury so breaking for lunch first......

1 1/2 hours..........will commence at 2 mt. time.....

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Pros asking what would of happened to an unsuspecting Officer..the apt would explode, kill or mame Officer #theatershooting #theat

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 38s38 seconds ago
Lots of juror questions so a lunch break first. Be back 2pm MST #theatershooting #theatertrial

Judge Samour advising jurors again to not speak about the case or do any research before he calls lunch break. Tells them not to start forming opinions yet and reminds them of the presumption of innocence.

Likes0

anica.padilla

Now that we are at lunch...can I just say (repeat what many have already said) how much I LOVE the Jury Questions thing!! How many states have that??

And this jury is really paying attention. The Judge gives them a morning and afternoon break, to make sure they don't get bogged down. He runs his courtroom smoothly, so they aren't falling asleep during downtime (attorneys at bench, etc)

As horrific and tragic as this trial is, I am really enjoying it! Enjoying watching our Justice system at work, where we can actually see it working!

judges and attorneys back at 1:45 mt. time to deal with juror's questions.........

see you then friends :seeya:

New thread for lunch everyone :smile: this one will close in 5 minutes.Please move on over.

Thank you

Link

New thread for lunch everyone :smile: this one will close in 5 minutes.Please move on over.

Thank tou

Link
can you please move my post #2 to the new thread like you did before? i think it's so important to start each day with the victims :heartbeat: (i think it's post #2, it's their picture i had posted w/the saying below it about the injured also....you moved it before for me...you know the one i hope) thank you so much

eta..........YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE IT:heartbeat:

you're wonderful :heartbeat: THANK YOU :tyou:

can you please move my post #2 to the new thread like you did before? i think it's so important to start each day with the victims :heartbeat: (i think it's post #2, it's their picture i had posted w/the saying below it about the injured also....you moved it before for me...you know the one i hope) thank you so much

eta..........YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE IT:heartbeat:

you're wonderful :heartbeat: THANK YOU :tyou:

It's there permanently ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads