CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I'd like to point out: In the CBS 5 Raw Video interview with LR today, he said his BART comment was "a reference to something" JC did a year ago that he wouldn't disclose.

While I think that could simply be his attempt to obscure and dance away from the topic at hand (his threat), it did get me thinking about the possibilities if he really was making a mean spirited reference.

Is it possible that a year ago, JC (who regularly used BART with the kids) accidentally left Hassani on a BART platform for a short period of time in a moment of inattention and he was throwing it back in her face?

(Sort of like if one person had done something wrong -- say sleeping with a gardener -- and the other spouse in a fight said "Well, maybe I'll just go find a gardener to sleep with then!" to throw it back at them?)

Just a thought.

Without doubt he was attempting to cause her emotional trauma by making the statement regardless of however he wants to spin it, and attempting to blame her for his behavior before he even does it.
This guy is a monster, moo.

I admit I haven't just starting reading about Hasanni.
I've been avoiding this case, as others recently have been so overwhelming it's just too much to take sometimes.

So, without much knowledge, except that LR has changed his story three times as to where Hasanni was when he left, in the car, just outside the car, and at the backdoor, I'd like to make a comment about the body language in the above pic.

He loods ominous.
She looks like she's trying to hide in the doorway, using the frame, and her arm to shield her, her feet close together. Everything about her stance is in protective mode, and everything about his stance is well, just plain scary.

I don't know how this two people ever got custody of Hasanni and his sister, but imo, someone wasn't paying any attention to them as a couple or they would have seen that this so not a healthy relationship.

I'm not going to be too quick to judge her as yet, since she looks like a battered woman, and yes, imo, sometimes women really know they will die if they leave, and do. If she has no strong support system, and she is pg, man.

I don't know how long they have been together, but he is scary, scary, scary, and he has a sword between his mattresses? Seriously? OJ?
moo

I don't have a clue as to what a BART is, would someone please explain? tia

Bay Area Rapid Transit.....I think. Picture buses...on rails.

The one thing I'd like to point out: In the CBS 5 Raw Video interview with LR today, he said his BART comment was "a reference to something" JC did a year ago that he wouldn't disclose.

While I think that could simply be his attempt to obscure and dance away from the topic at hand (his threat), it did get me thinking about the possibilities if he really was making a mean spirited reference.

Is it possible that a year ago, JC (who regularly used BART with the kids) accidentally left Hassani on a BART platform for a short period of time in a moment of inattention and he was throwing it back in her face?

(Sort of like if one person had done something wrong -- say sleeping with a gardener -- and the other spouse in a fight said "Well, maybe I'll just go find a gardener to sleep with then!" to throw it back at them?)

Just a thought.

im sure your correct on that - in his mind everything is her fault, and whatever he did to hasanni will be because he "HAD TO" or she made him do it...
i have to leave lurkyland for a few hours for work, i hope when i get back there will be news, i dont want to call it good, but hasanni needs to be found, poor baby ... :cry:

I admit I haven't just starting reading about Hasanni.
I've been avoiding this case, as others recently have been so overwhelming it's just too much to take sometimes.

So, without much knowledge, except that LR has changed his story three times as to where Hasanni was when he left, in the car, just outside the car, and at the backdoor, I'd like to make a comment about the body language in the above pic.

He loods ominous.
She looks like she's trying to hide in the doorway, using the frame, and her arm to shield her, her feet close together. Everything about her stance is in protective mode, and everything about his stance is well, just plain scary.

I don't know how this two people ever got custody of Hasanni and his sister, but imo, someone wasn't paying any attention to them as a couple or they would have seen that this so not a healthy relationship.

I'm not going to be too quick to judge her as yet, since she looks like a battered woman, and yes, imo, sometimes women really know they will die if they leave, and do. If she has no strong support system, and she is pg, man.

I don't know how long they have been together, but he is scary, scary, scary, and he has a sword between his mattresses? Seriously? OJ?
moo

I don't have a clue as to what a BART is, would someone please explain? tia

I agree - together, they are appalling to me. Looks like Jennifer is hanging onto the doorway for support and looks as if she is hiding. She looks weak, frail, and very vulnerable. HE, with his arms folded, looks to be in charge and arrogant to boot. Almost as if he has something important to contribute. I don't know what brought them together and I have no idea where they get the money to live like they do or why they would buy a home so unfitting for a special needs child...they make terrible decisions together and she has obviously trapped herself and the children with a monster...I call him deep, dark, sick! all my opinions

I agree - together, they are appalling to me. Looks like Jennifer is hanging onto the doorway for support and looks as if she is hiding. She looks weak, frail, and very vulnerable. HE, with his arms folded, looks to be in charge and arrogant to boot. Almost as if he has something important to contribute. I don't know what brought them together and I have no idea where they get the money to live like they do or why they would buy a home so unfitting for a special needs child...they make terrible decisions together and she has obviously trapped herself and the children with a monster...I call him deep, dark, sick! all my opinions

I was kinda wonderin' how sturdy that railing is:eek:. Boy that would really suck, woudn't it?

I was kinda wonderin' how sturdy that railing is:eek:. Boy that would really suck, woudn't it?

Are you always so funny this early in the AM? I've got to go in to work for a few - see you all later. :crazy:

Hope bloggers start to scan the environment for where Ross put the child.

LOL, Shutterfly! That railing doesn't look too sturdy, does It?

That's okay, something will get him. Karma is coming toward Ross like a runaway freight train and there is nothing he can do to stop it, IMO. LE will get him.

This guy is such a consumate liar! I want to know what he has done with Hasanni, d@mit!

Hey guys - we're up to 30 pages. Let me know if you want a new thread for this topic, since it seems I have the ability to shut this one... I never realized you could close them if you started them! (Yes, I am still pretty new around here.)

:newbie:

Hey guys - we're up to 30 pages. Let me know if you want a new thread for this topic, since it seems I have the ability to shut this one... I never realized you could close them if you started them! (Yes, I am still pretty new around here.)

:newbie:

I didn't know that, either - thanks!:)

I'm away from the comp for 24 hours starting this evening, so I will shut this thread before I head out, lest the thread get big enough to break its moorings while I'm away. (They tell me threads shouldn't go much longer than 30 to 40 pages, so I figure it's about time.)

Just giving everyone the heads up, in case you're in mid-post... (I don't know what happens if you are in the middle of writing a post when the thread closes... some sort of rip in the time/space continuum, at least, I am sure.)

So, I will will post the new thread, but will wait a little bit before closing this one.

Hey guys, check this out.

This is a piece of the article from late last night...I snipped this part.

"Ross said the message was not meant to imply that he planned to leave the boy, who has cerebral palsy, alone at BART but rather that he wanted to meet Campbell at a Union City BART station to give her the boy."

This message was on July 31st, that's a Friday. It's been reported that it was sent at either 9:48 or 9:50 am, I can't remember which. Now one would think at that hour, Jennifer should be at work.
BART runs right into Fremont, walking distance to the apartment I believe. So why would he indicate in this interview that he wanted to meet her at BART in Union City to drop Hasanni off?
I am really beginning to get the impression that maybe one of them was NOT living in that apartment, and the was pizzed. There can be no logical reason he was trying to drop the child off a good six miles from the apartment on July 31st, UNLESS he had gone over the kidnapping thing in his mind prior and he figured it would look like someone could have snatched him from the apartment, park, yard, etc. Why did he specify Union? It makes NO sense. I think he slipped...FINALLY.
(In his mind)He drops Hasanni off at BART in Union. Calls police from home or other predetermined location. "I left him in the car to unlock the door, blah blah blah, whatever. And he just disappeared! Really, I swear!"

I bet that boy is within a three mile radius of Union. Not because he actually left him at BART, but because for some reason he may have been fixed on Union and when he 'did it' force of habit led him back there. And Union is a quick skip off of his route to Shuz too.

I have a couple of questions about Ross, if anyone can help. Do we know for sure he is a US citizen? Do we know if he is really considered the "Foster Dad" (as the fiance, does that make him the Foster Dad?) Also, somewhere I thought I read he attended Florida International University, is that true? (Very hard school to get into if I've read correctly.)

None of these questions have any real bearing on anything, I am curious.

Praying for Hasanni's safe return! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member