AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you do a screen shot?

I use a graphics program. (In The Gimp, it's under "File" then "Acquisitions.") But I think I used to have a browser that had that option. Look up in the tool bar tabs and see if there's a screen shot option.

ETA Or just follow Hayley's better advice.

Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.

I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

I just read over all the comments in the thread, and when TSP first comes back and says it was a "no go", that they (TPS and the 6 news stations) had been waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light - then they got the e-mail about no media for Elizabeth -- so it looks to me like Sheriff Joe said no.

I was thinking this too, knowing how Sheriff Joe is and all.

Good news !

If EJ talks at all and gives an interview, it should be with LE and no one else. Of course she would be just as dishonest with LE as she would be with the media so it's a waste of time.

Sitting here thinking about it, I wonder if LE got wind that TS had 6 stations staged at the location where she would be connecting with EJ tonight. Since this is an ongoing investigation, I don't think they were too keen on having TS interviewing EJ on public air time. I'm thinking that may be the reason for blocking all phone calls, visitation, etc. i.e., Lockdown.

I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.

ITA. The reasoning for the lockdown seemed a little suspicious to me.

I think that LE would have wanted a press conference, in hopes that EJ or TPS would say something they could use. Plus, they locked down three different jails (Lower Buckeye, Towers and 4th Avenue) that are miles from each other, but did not lock down the other five or six jail facilities. I would guess that they did the lockdown to prevent some sort of gang fight. Imo, if they were going to do a lockdown because of EJ, they would have locked down the 4th Avenue jail only, because that is probably where she is.

good point

didn't realize they locked down three different jails

pretty sure she is in the 4th st. one - I think it was posted/linked somewhere here?

How and why would "persons of interest" be allowed to confer with an arrested and accused person anyhow?? That makes NO sense

Good for Sheriff Joe haha

HOORAY! I was sitting here getting literally ill thinking about Tammi interviewing Elizabeth. I have no sympathy for Elizabeth, but doesn't she realize yet that Jack and Tammi used her and are still using her. It's actually a shame if she hasn't been able to see them on TV, maybe she would have figured it out.

As to someone else's question about lockdowns... again, I am not sure about the frequency of jail lockdowns. In California prison lockdown can be very frequent. They have been this year especially and it typically has to do with rival gangs in the prisons. Some of them can go on for a while and privileges like visitation is not the first thing they get back as they slowly reintroduce things. Sometimes, I think that is not good (the sequence of what is given back first), but in the case of Elizabeth, I am hoping Tammi can't visit anytime soon - like not until she is sharing a jail cell

Conbtinue at

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93841"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme