2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard CMason say something about guy in red tshirt...I can pick them out...

I know I should sober at this time, but I'm -so- glad that Caylee's justice is truly beginning, that I can't help but feel happy and hopeful!!!

Great that so many WS members are able to be here this morning! :seeya:

Morning Everyone! What a gorgeous day to start the trial!!
Breath deep, it's gonna be all good. Casey looks so scared and can't stop her hands from being near her face, is she hiding!?

Best - SK

SA table looks neat and organized. DT full of piles of stuff,files,messy.:innocent:

Looks like they are going over the juror's questionairres...

j6uaz6.jpg

I love hearing the DT chatter. CM just asked for the names of local media outlets....lmao
Gosh, I thought "the media" was an eyesore to the DT. Why not just tell the local media to P off.

Looks like they are going over the juror's questionairres...

Can you even imagine? Here you are just going about your life, get your summons and figure "eh, a day off and $17.34" (or whatever in FL), you hike to the court house and suddenly...oh hell no..."

Is this the shot someone wanted to put next to the new mugshot?

image4522365g.jpg

I've just burst into tears again seeing that....this is the first time I ever felt I might have to just go about my day and read up later, I knew I was quite an emo person but I was just not prepared for this, on a day where nothing much is happening...only it's everything happening, isnt it?

does anyone have sound? The media player link keeps telling me it's busy, I can't seem to get CNN for some reason and WFTV has no sound.

Thanks!

Why did the DT stand and face the jury pool?

Are they introducing ICA???

Defense and KC all standing...prosecution is NOT...

Jury being brought in???

Good Morning, Bloggers!
ICA, looks petrified! She does look to be giving JB the cold shoulder. Looks obvious somebody with some clothes savvy did go out and buy something more appropriate for her to wear, but don't think it is going to help her character.

Gosh, did any of us really think this day would FINALLY get here? The day the REAL justice starts for Caylee.

Are we going back to the other thread yet? What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer