2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to a conviction and justice for Caylee...

It appears LP needs to give some of his money away. He keeps on with this nonsense he'll be in a world of trouble...

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/16/ddhln.01.html

LP has been talking of this "daisy chain" since Caylee's remains were found...He done lost his mind with what he stated above...LE knew and allowed Caylee's body to decompose to skeletal??? He needs to go back to Sacramento and work on his bounty hunting skills...he's talking :crazy:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

He ended Dr. Drew's show with "I know where the Heinkle tape was stored"..IF true it had to come from Tracy who spent 9 days in the A house..IF true why didn't the state put her on the stand to testify to that & only that? Could it be this testimony isn't allowed for some reason?

eta..please make note of the IFs=unable to believe a lot of what comes out of LP's mouth.

Hi Messy! Welcome to WS... we are always happy to have a new voice added to our convos. :)

Good morning all! I really hope today is not as boring as yesterday. The DT is definitely not going for Shock and Awe!

Hi all - I'm a little late to this party... mind if I join your conversations?

Better you are here then at the court house, I heard there were fights this AM, glad you are here! Welcome to Websleuths :welcome::welcome:

This trial has consumed so much of my life, I need to take a long break from true crime...

But ...then I just remembered the MJ trial will be coming up, I probably will get hooked on that one also...and also waiting patiently for justice for little Zarah Baker.

Unlike this case, I know every aspect of Zahra's case like the back of my hand. No mock juror duty for me on that one. I pray every single day that HPD is also able to nail the other "suspect" in that case. I want his you know what to fry right along next to the witch.

JMO, MOO, and so on and so forth.

I cannot believe the idiots that got into a fight at the trial again. These people should be ashamed and embarrassed by their behavior. This is about the murder of a little girl and this is how they act outside a court of law in the name of Justice for Caylee? This is like the classless behavior of the people outside the Anthony's home.

They should be humiliated and barred from even getting inside. I must say I am thoroughly disgusted.

The best part of yesterday for me was when JA went and used JB's big paper pad on cross!!:floorlaugh:
I can just imagine the horror:eek: JB felt when his own renderings were used against him! I wonder how long he practices what he's going to draw at home?:waitasec:

That just makes the jury sound weird. I am sure that the jury respondes appropriate. If there is a reason to smile they most likely do. Maybe had she said mostly I would give that more credit. Sounds media'ish.

The tweets make me crazy, they seem to contradict one another...I still read them though.

I took time last night to refresh my memory and reviewed the FBI documents. The hair on the shovel did not belong to Casey or Caylee.

There was decomp fluid in the trunk.

The person it belonged to had hair. Surprise surprise. ;)

Hi all - I'm a little late to this party... mind if I join your conversations?

welcome-smiley.gif

He ended Dr. Drew's show with "I know where the Heinkle tape was stored"..IF true it had to come from Tracy who spent 9 days in the A house..IF true why didn't the state put her on the stand to testify to that & only that? Could it be this testimony isn't allowed for some reason?

eta..please make note of the IFs=unable to believe a lot of what comes out of LP's mouth.

LP's storys change just as fast as ICA's

Better you are here then at the court house, I heard there were fights this AM, glad you are here! Welcome to Websleuths :welcome::welcome:

I saw a video and was completely shocked AND no arrest were made. I think if they started arresting people it would stop really quick.

2 woman really needed to be locked up because they felt it was okay for both of them to take turns punching one guy in the face.

Over getting into court? I mean I like court but I am not a punch someone in the face without just cause that includes being threatened or scared kind of person so I just cannot wrap my had arround criminals trying to fight to get in to the court room.

The best part of yesterday for me was when JA went and used JB's big paper pad on cross!!:floorlaugh:
I can just imagine the horror:eek: JB felt when his own renderings were used against him! I wonder how long he practices what he's going to draw at home?:waitasec:

You would think that in this modern age of electronics....oh well...at least he could have used one without the wrinkles...I also think that those markers are to just to annoy me....worse or the same as fingernails down a chalkboard.....it just really isn't a good thing....

Not me. I really don't care about the MJ trial. I am however, interested in seeing Drew Peterson get convicted. Such a shame Illinois does not have cameras in the courtroom! :maddening:

I think they/we might if the defendent is a politician. ;)

Thanks all. I'm here in Orlando and this town is BUZZING over this. It's insane what's going on down at the courthouse.

I have always believed this Maia, Cindy and George were on Caseys hit list...
I wonder if C&G have considered it after hearing about the computer searches.

They'd have to be blind not to. Oh wait...

I haven't had time to read all the back history from the sleuths here, but something stuck in my mind last night - Casey="Cay", Lee="lee" = Caylee. Anyone tried to make anything out of this at all (from either point of view?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson