Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

May I make a suggestion?
How 'bout we all meet Walgren at the courthouse and give him a group hug when he comes out!!!

:heartbeat:...:grouphug:....Field Trip!!!.......:grouphug:....:heartbeat:

:yesss:......:blowkiss:...:loveyou:....:heartluv:.............:cloud9:...:luv:. ..

Wow, Hi everyone, I've been unable to get this site to load for a few days now. I see I've missed quite a bit. Does anyone else have trouble? I've cleared my cookies and deleted history, but often can only get the main page to load and that's it.

I think Dr Klein is a red herring in this whole thing. JVM just said how she has had botox and she never needed demerol. But look at MJ's face. His nose looked like it was about to fall off. He had so much invasive plastic surgery and facial reconstruction that one cannot compare themselves with him. imoo

I wondered about that. My mom was born with a cleft palate. Many surgeries as a baby, and one in her late 40's. She wishes she hadn't as now her nose is so sensitive that she doesn't even like to go out in the cold without a scarf covering it. :(

I think Dr Klein is a red herring in this whole thing. JVM just said how she has had botox and she never needed demerol. But look at MJ's face. His nose looked like it was about to fall off. He had so much invasive plastic surgery and facial reconstruction that one cannot compare themselves with him. imoo

I totally agree.

OK I have come to the conclusion that this is one of those experts who will tailor their testimony to the side they are testifying for even if it means misrepresenting facts.

Yeah, or at least shading his responses in a (not so) subtle manner...

Wow, Hi everyone, I've been unable to get this site to load for a few days now. I see I've missed quite a bit. Does anyone else have trouble? I've cleared my cookies and deleted history, but often can only get the main page to load and that's it.

It has been slow at times for me, but I just assumed that it is my old computer. Maybe someone else knows. :waitasec:

I haven't had any problems at all. Sorry to hear that you have.

Germaine Jackson is tweeting about JVM. Guess he thought they didn't listen either.

I believe it was because there were no drugs supplied or prescribed by Klein in MJ's body. (But imo his behind should be up there explaining his own records)

Don't, please, interpret this as a slam against MJ, but looking at the dosage, it was my impression that MJ would say that it was so painful for him, that he heeded more Demerol, and it could have been the truth -- he had had a lot of stuff done to his face, and it may have made things more sensitive in that regard. Or he may have just had a bit of phobia about facial procedures & the Dermerol helped him deal with it. :waitasec:

I was only able to get on today by going to the very main page and weaving my way in and out of links till I could get in on this one. Very frustrating when I'm trying to keep up with everyone. Maybe a mod will see this and send me a message.

I dont think I have ever seen a witness demolished more than Dr. Waldman was by the state.

imo

I agree. He flubbed as an expert witness for the defense.
Watch for CM's bald patches to be much larger tomorrow.
And for Chernoff & Flanagan's brow lines to be deeper!!!

I have heard of an artistic dermatologist that could fix those brow lines right up......:floorlaugh:

I have not had that problem in the past few days, but have had that problem at other times. Occasionally I have tried to load WS and just nothing happens...will not load at all. And then I try another site and it loads instantly. So I have assumed it was on WS's end and not mine. but I don't know.

Germaine J. is tweeting JVM that she needs to stop projecting her own personal issues onto MJ (paraphrased)

I dont think I have ever seen a witness demolished more than Dr. Waldman was by the state.

imo

I have seen a couple in another case and the THs described the jury as sitting back and not taking notes the same way. I hope that is not a bad omen.

Funny: Jermaine Jackson tweeted JVM and told her to stop projecting her addiction onto Michael. No addiction proven; no demerol in his body or in his house.

Don't, please, interpret this as a slam against MJ, but looking at the dosage, it was my impression that MJ would say that it was so painful for him, that he heeded more Demerol, and it could have been the truth -- he had had a lot of stuff done to his face, and it may have made things more sensitive in that regard. Or he may have just had a bit of phobia about facial procedures & the Dermerol helped him deal with it. :waitasec:

It was also mentioned that he had stuff done to his sweat glands under his armpits and in his groin. Ouch

Thanks, peace. In your experience, do outside regulators ever come in and conduct an audit of the premises and the records?

Um, I think CM was not familiar with that regulation. I wonder how he secured them at his GF's place?? Ugly, ugly picture.

ABSOLUTELY!

The JCAHO (The Joint Committee for Accredidation of Heathcare Organizations) is a non profit organization that
provides information about the accredidation of heathcare providers in your area. Look here for more information:
www.jointcommission.org....

JCAHO comes to every accredited hospital in the US every 1-3 yrs depending how well your last score was.

They come unannounced and, from my experience, several JCAHO staff members spend from 3-7 days in medical
records reviewing patient charts for correct documentation.

They also go to every unit and watch staffs' performance. They ask sooo many questions.

They check the med rooms to make sure everything is in perfect order, checking for expired dates on meds & supplies.
They especially check the routine for despensing narcotics. Nurses are ask many questions re meds, procedures and policies.

Doctors are questioned and asked questions also.

They check the pharmacies and make sure the pharmacists know their stuff.

They go to HR and check that every license is legit and up to date/current.

IOW: They are extremely thorough and expect to find that the utmost in the very best patient care is being taken.

And they make sure that the hospital's Policy and Procedure Manuals are current and in places on each unit where
each staff can easily find it and refer to it.

And JCAHO does a lot more stuff that I can't recall right now.

It causes the entire hospital staff, in every department, a lot of stress & anxiety & a lot of time preparing
(checking that everything is in perfect order) for JCAHO's visits!!!!

As one person put it:
"Joint Commission certification is a hallmark of excellence. We found that preparing for certification unified our entire staff.
They rallied as a team to work toward the goal of meeting the certification requirements. Our hospital wanted to be a center
of excellence and certification helped us achieve this goal."

Shannon M. Jackson, M.S.W., L.I.S.W. - Director, Continuum of Services
Carolinas Medical Center

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member