2011.10.18 - Police searching 2 locations

I'm also very interested in these items:

"Handwritten notes regarding missing child"
and
Notepad Handwritten note w/ 6/29/09

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

:eek: A Smith & Wesson 38 Special.

I don't find anything shocking about that.. My husband has a S & W 38 special (along with about a hundred other assorted guns).

McCleary is a rural small town set amidst a lot of timber country, much of Grays Harbor County in general is rural. Logging industry used to be huge out here. So hunting, guns, and an independent/self defense/ pioneer spirit is common. TH's guns aren't a surprise, just of course need to be checked out.

Plus TH is security minded, his jewelry shop in this small town has a buzzer system at front door, can't get in unless buzzed in.

I don't find anything shocking about that.. My husband has a S & W 38 special (along with about a hundred other assorted guns).

I wouldn't find it strange either if not for the fact that it was in the possession of a POI in a missing child case, along with rope, hair, notes about the child, etc. :doh:

No one mentioned the "apparent fingernail from passenger side floorboard".

Might be explainable, but unless Hartman's wife is leaving her fingernails in his car ... Wish we knew if it was acrylic or a natural nail. Was it hidden away under the seat? JenO do you know if Lindsey wore acrylic nails, like the kind you would buy at the drugstore (peel & stick)?

Might be explainable, but unless Hartman's wife is leaving her fingernails in his car ... Wish we knew if it was acrylic or a natural nail. Was it hidden away under the seat? JenO do you know if Lindsey wore acrylic nails, like the kind you would buy at the drugstore (peel & stick)?

I don't believe that is something that has ever come up in conversation so no, I don't know.

If they are closing in, it's best they don't share information. :praying:

I don't want them to share even though it seems they did share some. I hoped the results would be back and if the "red stains" and whatever else was found connected this guy to Lindsey's disappearance that they would make an arrest after 4 months that is why I asked how long it would take for the results.

I'm very curious about the handwritten notes!!!!! Hopefully they left clues to where Lindsey is!!

Knox, I was reminded today that Lindsey did have long nails. Not press on ones but real ones. I had forgotten but it was mentioned early on by MB that Lindsey had long nails and would often use them against her brother.

I don't believe that is something that has ever come up in conversation so no, I don't know.

Jennifer, I want to thank you for your continued dedication to finding Lindsay!
I pray that LE are getting closer to finding out what happened to this precious child, and justice will be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back