The Alarm/Security System

Apologies in advance to everyone for length, but I'm obsessed with the alarm.

What we know:

Alarm disarmed by BS code at 6AM.
BS arrived at 745AM, the house is 'secure' (locked) but the alarm is not activated.
BS activated the alarm at 8AM.
BS deactivates the alarm at 4PM, cannot reactivate alarm sometime later - no exact time confirmed IIRC.

We also know BS called MS when her code failed on the 28th, so records will corroborate timing. My guess is something happened to BS's code remotely before 4PM. Or, MS was able to set some kind of destruction time for her individual code, preset expiration time when the user code was created. Statewide must have records of any and all changes to user accounts and LE has those records. In the investigative report, one of the items LE wanted to discuss with (an uncooperative) MS, information regarding any and all user accounts/codes on the security system. Probably setting a trap, asking questions they already have answers to...but why would LE be curious about how MS would answer that specific question?:thinking:

What I would love to know about this particular alarm:

- Is it possible to tailor account permissions for individual user codes? Could MS/CWW revoke permission on BS's account code from arming the system, but leave as is for disarming?
- If BS's user profile was completely deleted remotely (before 4PM by MS) or on site (at 6AM by CWW) how did she rearm the system at 8AM?
- When was the BS user account created?

BS was the alarm fail scapegoat. MS needed the alarm to fail (user error) to support the intruder/break in narrative. The investigative report stated that CWW made entry with BS's code at 6AM to start staging the scene. I doubt CWW/JR staged the break in on the garage door at 6AM, and the rest of the home remained 'unmolested'. IMO, the staging was BS's code not properly activating the alarm at 6AM. And MS, genius he is, thought BS would assume responsibility for being at Jarvis by 6AM if her code was used at 6AM. Maybe BS just happened to be running late that morning and usually stops by around 6:30AM, closer to the staged time.

Lastly, if MS dropped TS at the airport between 3-4PM, maybe TS was present for BS's call to MS and aware of the alarm issue. If she wasnot aware, why didn't MS warn TS that the alarm was off. MOO since I would be freaked out coming home to an empty home that is supposed to be alarmed but unexplainably, is not.

ETA on pg. 6 of the investigative report, BS Interview #1:
Alarm not armed on the 26th, the day the family left for CT. BS assumed they were in a rush, didn't think anything of it. Alarm not armed in the afternoon on the 27th.

I agree the alarm is very important, if it can be shown exactly how it was done it could be proof that MS was directly involved in the hit. For example, if it can be shown he logged in to the security system and messed with her code so that she was unable to reset the alarm.

What confuses me is, if they were so smart, the 6 am entry just comes across as dumb, it jumped out as a big red flag to LE. Did the perps not realize LE would find it and ask BS about it?

:praying: BS has not given BS ...a la Cindy Anthony

I agree the alarm is very important, if it can be shown exactly how it was done it could be proof that MS was directly involved in the hit. For example, if it can be shown he logged in to the security system and messed with her code so that she was unable to reset the alarm.

What confuses me is, if they were so smart, the 6 am entry just comes across as dumb, it jumped out as a big red flag to LE. Did the perps not realize LE would find it and ask BS about it?

I think MS assumed BS would be blamed for the 6AM entry. Or that LE would view the 6AM deactivation as proof of a malfunctioning alarm system, perhaps specific to BS's user code and activation.

MS was obviously doing something to gaslight his mother, making her think she forgot to activate the system and/or there was a problem with the alarm turning off, randomly. In earlier interview with LE, BS stated she may have forgotten to arm the system on the afternoon of the 27th, I'm assuming she did remember because the system was disarmed at 6AM on the 28th, per LE. :thinking:

ETA: Do we think CWW had a key to the open the door to the laundry room from the garage? A key could be mailed.

I think MS assumed BS would be blamed for the 6AM entry. Or that LE would view the 6AM deactivation as proof of a malfunctioning alarm system, perhaps specific to BS's user code and activation.

MS was obviously doing something to gaslight his mother, making her think she forgot to activate the system and/or there was a problem with the alarm turning off, randomly. In earlier interview with LE, BS stated she may have forgotten to arm the system on the afternoon of the 27th, I'm assuming she did remember because the system was disarmed at 6AM on the 28th, per LE. :thinking:

ETA: Do we think CWW had a key to the open the door to the laundry room from the garage? A key could be mailed.

Creeping skills--that is very astute of you to realize the psychological modus of "gas lighting". You are correct & I bet MS has been doing this for a long time because it works for him (at least he thinks it does from his psychopathic narcissistic perspective). To him, people are all pawns used for his gain.
Gas lighting will slowly destroy people's minds, confidence, & beliefs in reality. It creates chaos in the world of those who are toyed with that strategy.
"Gas lighting" is a very powerful psychological weapon, especially if used over time.

Of course, all moo

That poor old dog Lucy was basically frisked. Made for interesting reading. Wait until we have forensics to ponder in this case- the site will explode with opinions.
Just another thought on the alarm code as creepingskills has me pondering this- I wonder if the code is predetermined to work for a given set of times. For example- whoever sets it predicts it will verify the code #20 attempts. Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder it the police have thought to check to see if MS disarmed the security alarm with his cell phone? I have an app on my phone that I can use to arm or disarm my office alarm from wherever I am at. Just a thought.

Bates Page #6

The alarm wasn't even on when BS arrived to feed the pets on the 26th.
With an alleged 40,000 dollars in the house you would think they would turn the alarm on when they left for the airport.

What's $40,000 when you're about to cash in on millions in life insurance...

I'm also obsessed with who and how the alarm was deactivated at 6:09 that morning. BUT (JMO) LE may know the code that was used to turn it off---the Security company was there at LE's request, checking it out. I think they can download info from these things just like anything else 'tech' (phones, GPS, etc). They may be able to tell if it was turned off from a phone/device.... whether they can obtain the identity of the phone/device I don't know BUT they can on other tech stuff so why not?!

LE may have this info but not releasing it. Anyone here know more about getting info off these security systems, speak up here.

Just gotta say.... for being the big tech expert, CWW is eaten up with The Dumbass. He is crafty and evil as his past reveals--Devil in a Green Dress​.

FWIW, I think what was discussed via burner phones were the logistics of the alarm, the purpose of screwing with the alarm.:moo:

Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/friend-defends-man-accused-of-murdering-local-doctor/

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

MS texted the Jarvis Road address to CWW on February 13.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

Possibility: The original cameras were dummies.

So we know there was a keypad for the garage and another for the house. MS gave MP a code when he sent him over to check on TS. Shouldn't he have given him two codes?

MS told BS not to worry about setting alarm because TS would be home. He assumed TS made it home because he tracked her phone location. So his assumption should have been that MP would need both codes to check on TS. Otherwise, why would he assume that TS made it home but never re-armed the house alarm?

I guess it depends on whether MS told MP the code(s) ahead of time or if MS was on the phone with MP as MP was entering the house. If he was on the phone, then MP would have discovered the laundry room door open and proceeded in before MS needed to give him a second code.

Does anybody else's spidey sense tell them that Lubinski is a verified friend of MS? Only because his loyalty is so blind. CWW says he wasn't in Florida, so Lubinski believes him despite photographs, videos, his own GPS and on and on. He also repeated a story that CWW and MS found TS's body though we know that is impossible. Maybe someone should tell him that psychopaths lie! CWW's storytelling might extend to claiming that he installed the security system at the Sievers. So why it's entirely possible that he did indeed install it, I'm going to maintain some skepticism about it until there's a more reliable source. Thanks to everyone especially the mods for all your hard work!

Lubinski confirms what I've long suspected -- CWW installed the security system in the Sievers home.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/friend-defends-man-accused-of-murdering-local-doctor/

The cameras were not there when a Google Maps Street View image was taken of the residence in March.

MS texted the Jarvis Road address to CWW on February 13.

No camera was installed to cover the side entrance to the garage which was staged to appear pried open by the intruder/killer.

Conclusion: The security system was installed as part of the master plan for Teresa's murder.

AW said that CWW installed cameras at the Seivers residence while they were there for the funeral.

A local resident posted here that MS was seen adjusting a camera after the funeral.

Possibility: The original cameras were dummies.

From what I remember reading back in early July, a local security company installed the Sievers home security system---AND it was that security company that LE had come to check after the murder. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

I do remember discussion here regarding some family members later checking the ext cameras, including MS.

From what I remember reading back in early July, a local security company installed the Sievers home security system---AND it was that security company that LE had come to check after the murder. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

I do remember discussion here regarding some family members later checking the ext cameras, including MS.

My recollection is that service was provided by a local company. However it was never reported who installed the system. Even if the system was installed by the local company, the cameras may or may not be part of the original system. We know from news reports and photographs that there appeared to be cameras under the eaves of the house at the time of the murder. They weren't there when a Google Maps image was taken in March. We also know that CWW used to work for a security company. I think it's notable that there is nothing in the investigative documents about the cameras.

Here is one article from July 1st regarding security cameras that I found in the timeline thread

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/

Here is one article from July 1st regarding security cameras that I found in the timeline thread

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/
atthelake... Thank you! My memory serves me right after all--I wonder sometimes, at my age. I went back to early posts---it was Statewide Security in those posts. www.sseii.com is their web site

The ext cameras were on the front of the house in pictures from the beginning. On the far right front corner of the garage there was only a single cam aimed across the front--it should have been aimed back at the pedestrian door a few feet away from that corner on the side of the house/garage (OR a dbl mount cam could've been used). Whether or not Statewide installed the cams when the system was originally installed has not been determined here as far as I know.

FACT: CWW did not install the Sievers home security system.

atthelake... Thank you! My memory serves me right after all--I wonder sometimes, at my age. I went back to early posts---it was Statewide Security in those posts. www.sseii.com is their web site

FACT: CWW did not install the Sievers home security system.

The statement made in the discovery documents is only referencing that CWW installed the exterior cameras on his funeral trip. Most of these camera systems are independent of the home security systems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back