Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly if they thought she was alive, if not they'd hold him for the maximum time whilst trying to find evidence

I wonder if they found evidence she was there, clothing and maybe even blood, given her distressed state something may have happened. Couple that with the odd TV appearance and the neighbour reporting shouting and that might be reasonable cause to arrest them both.

Is it possible said evidence could have been there but there was actually no crime and they helped her disappear or she simply left...

This is certainly an interesting one

The Cadavar dogs going in would have shed light on the matter... BUT if they did 'alert' I wonder why RD and NE have been released

The police were out looking for Gaia within hours [at least 5] of her 'last sighting', they took it seriously from the off... IF anything had happened in that flat, a very short window of opportunity to remove evidence. I do not think police would invest so many resources [major crime unit] if they do not what they are looking for

The wording in the interview with RD I think was telling, and fellow students testify to what a great actor NE is.

It's VERY complex that's for sure and tragic

Was she wearing a coat in the video footage?
It looks like she was wearing a black coat.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was she wearing a coat in the video footage?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, and I can tell you it was bitterly cold at 4pm on that day, the friend that she said she was going to see lived a short walk away... she never got there/or changed her mind

Not sure what to make of RD's ex-husband saying his (their?) son 49 year old Paul Elsey hasn't been seen for days....

"He was quizzed by detectives last week, but his dad Greg said he has not been seen for a few days. He added: “The police have been round to my house and they’re looking for him.”

RD's ex regarding the son Paul Elsey aged 49

I've only just watched the interview with RD and all I can say is WOW. She knows way more than she is letting on. Spoke very slowly, really did seem to be constructing what she was saying had happened in her head as she went along trying to make it more believable.

"i'm just pleased I gave her a cuddle"

Something bad happened and she knows it, sounds like guilt.

The last couple of seconds are the most telling.

"Of course I want her found" and then straight into "I have no idea where she is" without any prompting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police arrested her based on that interview alone. I'd imagine they had behavourial experts looking at it but even to an amateur like me something seems seriously amiss! Gobsmacked.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've only just watched the interview with RD and all I can say is WOW. She knows way more than she is letting on. Spoke very slowly, really did seem to be constructing what she was saying had happened in her head as she went along trying to make it more believable.

"i'm just pleased I gave her a cuddle"

Something bad happened and she knows it, sounds like guilt.

The last couple of seconds are the most telling.

"Of course I want her found" and then straight into "I have no idea where she is" without any prompting.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police arrested her based on that interview alone. I'd imagine they had behavourial experts looking at it but even to an amateur like me something seems seriously amiss! Gobsmacked.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

"She was very upset, she slid to the floor at one point, I gave her a cuddle and she responded to me - I have no idea where she is - she just seems to have disappeared," she said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-41980574

Do you think that is the PE? I'm not so sure

I think the double FB PE is likely the one in trouble for stealing milk...

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/11390555.display/

in 2014 when he was aged 40 which doesn't fit

You could be right. on 192.com RD is showing as living with a PGE who is ages 49-55 in 2014-2017. and the one on FB is a PRE so you are likely to be right.... I did think the one on FB looked like RD

I'm just flat out confused. :gaah:

So ... PGE hasn't been seen for days? [emoji848]

Has that been dropped out in interview accidentally on purpose?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In this Sun article (posted a few pages back by Legally Bland) it mentions some stuff on Gaia's Instagram.

I couldn't get the Instagram page to load when I tried before, but I'm just wondering if this could be a psychotic break? Given the age and the apparent stress that Gaia's been under, could she have voluntarily run away thinking that she needed to for her own safety?

Obviously, given the length of time she's been missing, that would still be a major cause for concern given her possible mental health state and the lack of her epilepsy medication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4915890/gaia-pope-stripped-before-disappearing-missing-teen/

Okay, I just got Gaia's Instagram to load

That picture of the "Police are into my phone I think..." is very interesting when you click on it

https://www.instagram.com/blondi3_98/?hl=en

In this Sun article (posted a few pages back by Legally Bland) it mentions some stuff on Gaia's Instagram.

I couldn't get the Instagram page to load when I tried before, but I'm just wondering if this could be a psychotic break? Given the age and the apparent stress that Gaia's been under, could she have voluntarily run away thinking that she needed to for her own safety?

Obviously, given the length of time she's been missing, that would still be a major cause for concern given her possible mental health state and the lack of her epilepsy medication.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4915890/gaia-pope-stripped-before-disappearing-missing-teen/

Okay, I just got Gaia's Instagram to load

That picture of the "Police are into my phone I think..." is very interesting when you click on it

https://www.instagram.com/blondi3_98/?hl=en

Oh wow, her instagram was actually a pleasure to look at......very artsy....great photography.....hope she is safe somewhere.

New joiner here.....The find Gaia Facebook page will be relaunched today....and further searches will be organised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member