Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, you make a very good point!...

about the car; if we had a strange car in the driveway, i wouldn't think a thing about hubby telling me it's a friends, & i'm going to put new brake pads on it for them this weekend....

now if i walked in & he was painting the house, i'd be like:eek:

But, if my husband was accused of rape, or at the very least having an affair, I would know what kind of car the woman drove!

And I agree with the above poster that it depends on how they usually do things, but I don't know any men (i am sure someone would say their husband would, I just don't know any personally) that would choose a color. Unless they had already bought paint and selected a color, my husband would NEVER choose a color without my input because he wouldn't want to redo it when I didn't like it!!! Maybe he just used Kiltz or a base white type paint in preparation and that wouldn't look suspicious to her, but I still have my doubts about how she would not know....

Oh, and I would bet she was the one who helped to take the car to the bus station. Someone had to drive another vehicle. And, it never occured to anyone in LE to ask why she would take a bus if she had a car?? It would never cross my mind to take the bus if I had a reliable car. Bus rides are long with all the stops....

http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7614196&nav=ZolHbyvj

Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.​

Nancy Grace reported that there was blood on the ceiling. This had to be a major clean up, painting effort ... besides burning and burying the body.

How did he possibly have the time to do this without his wife finding out????

But, if my husband was accused of rape, or at the very least having an affair, I would know what kind of car the woman drove!

And I agree with the above poster that it depends on how they usually do things, but I don't know any men (i am sure someone would say their husband would, I just don't know any personally) that would choose a color. Unless they had already bought paint and selected a color, my husband would NEVER choose a color without my input because he wouldn't want to redo it when I didn't like it!!! Maybe he just used Kiltz or a base white type paint in preparation and that wouldn't look suspicious to her, but I still have my doubts about how she would not know....
I agree with you on both counts. If my husband was accused of such a thing I would find everything about her I possibly could, including her car! My husband would never pick out a color on his own either, maybe there are some guys who would but I think that is very unusual.

Brown says tests show blood in two areas of Laurean's home...and that someone tried to hide the blood by painting over it. Investigators say luminol, a chemical used to detect traces of blood, revealed that there was a large amount of blood before the attempted cleanup.​
Nancy Grace reported that there was blood on the ceiling. This had to be a major clean up, painting effort ... besides burning and burying the body.

The amount of time that had to go into the clean up of the house and the disposal of her body would have taken hours if not a couple of days. Unless she had gone out of town I would find it very implousible that she didn't know.

see, i still haven't heard if Christina was even aware of the rape allegation against Cesar....Steadfast was going to try to find a link regarding this, but i think there's just too much to sift thru that maybe she couldn't find it.....

i'd like to know if she knew or not.....

Camp Lejeune is a not such a huge base that people don't know each other. I am sure Xtina knew about Maria and probably about the rape allegations. Rumors were pprobably swirling and I am sure enlisted his buddies to help harrass Maria and try to scare her off. I am sure that Maria's car was known to Xtina; she might even have been the one to key the car.

I posted this opinion of Xtina on Thread #7, but I want to repeat it here if thats okay:

" If Xtina is so innocent in all this, why isn't she showing her face on national tv, begging to give himself up ? Why isn't she making it clear as the blue sky that she had no involvement in Maria's murder ? Why is she hiding ? Why did her mother refuse to make any comment when she was interviewed ? Why did her dad seem to be lying and making things up on said news report ?

Why ? Because she is guilty of helping kill her and / or clean up the crime scene and bury-burn Maria and Gabriel. That is why she won't show her face anywhere. She is afraid we will see the truth in her eyes. Nancy Grace would have her on her knees sobbing out the truth in a matter of minutes !

Here in Costa Rica there is a saying in Spanish, " El que calla otorga " that means " one who is silent admits his/ her guilt " I think that is the case with Christina. She is silent, because she KNOWS her part in all this. And she is afraid. Very afraid now that she is alone and cannot escape to where is."

I am sure that Xtina had a role in Maria's murder and cover up. I feel it in my gut. I can't explain it.

i don't know, but surely LE has put this question to her....wish i had been a fly on the wall when she was first interviewed....wonder what the two areas were....i heard that painting was going to be done, or WAS done, in the garage...i believe that was per a neighbor...

I wonder if he didn't agree to take the blame, write the letter to take suspicion off his wife (they still have a child to think about although I question how much they thought about the child during the planning of the murder), and he knew with his mexican citizenship, he had the best chance of making it there, blending in, finding family and eventually work. Maybe they looked at it like, it is either me stay, and both of us take the fall, or he leaves, takes the blame and hides out.

I agree with you on both counts. If my husband was accused of such a thing I would find everything about her I possibly could, including her car! My husband would never pick out a color on his own either, maybe there are some guys who would but I think that is very unusual.

I'm the one who brought that up, and I agree with both of these as well. My husband doesn't pick out the colors either, besides from being colorblind he couldn't care less and since I do care, I choose them.

I wouldn't bet my DD's life on it, but I am almost 100% certain that there is no way Christina did not know who's car that was.

About what glezell said (how hopefully LE thought of it being odd that Maria had a bus ticket, why would Maria take the bus to El Paso if she had her own car to drive): with gas prices being high, wouldn't going on a bus be a lot cheaper? Devil's advocate again lol.

The amount of time that had to go into the clean up of the house and the disposal of her body would have taken hours if not a couple of days. Unless she had gone out of town I would find it very implousible that she didn't know.

i guess i'm going to have to agree...unless she was out of town it's hard to believe he could do such a major coverup that fast, if there was THAT much blood:(.....

I wonder if he didn't agree to take the blame, write the letter to take suspicion off his wife (they still have a child to think about although I question how much they thought about the child during the planning of the murder), and he knew with his mexican citizenship, he had the best chance of making it there, blending in, finding family and eventually work. Maybe they looked at it like, it is either me stay, and both of us take the fall, or he leaves, takes the blame and hides out.

Exactly and then down the line, when it all 'blows over', they can be 'happy families' again, either in the US or in Mexico. Me and hubby did the long distance thing while married, sure beats having to visit him on death row (I'd imagine). :rolleyes:

i guess i'm going to have to agree...unless she was out of town it's hard to believe he could do such a major coverup that fast, if there was THAT much blood:(.....

And I imagine they have furniture, too. The blood cannot only have been on the wall(s) and ceiling and not on tables, couch etc.... also takes time to clean up...

I'm the one who brought that up, and I agree with both of these as well. My husband doesn't pick out the colors either, besides from being colorblind he couldn't care less and since I do care, I choose them.

I wouldn't bet my DD's life on it, but I am almost 100% certain that there is no way Christina did not know who's car that was.

About the driving her own car to El Paso vs. taking a bus: with gas prices being high, wouldn't going on a bus be a lot cheaper? Devil's advocate again lol.

what do you mean, Janet?....that Christina was maybe going to use the bus ticket to El Paso?

And I imagine they have furniture, too. The blood cannot only have been on the wall(s) and ceiling and not on tables, couch etc.... also takes time to clean up...

Yep ... he had TWO ROOMS to clean and paint plus dispose of her body
Don't forget carpeting ... or whatever flooring

Plus you have to clean up your clean up gear ...
Mops; Rags -- need to be washed or disposed of
Maybe those he burned along with Maria :(

Exactly and then down the line, when it all 'blows over', they can be 'happy families' again, either in the US or in Mexico. Me and hubby did the long distance thing while married, sure beats having to visit him on death row (I'd imagine). :rolleyes:
This is a good possibilty and makes alot of sense.

Oh, and I would bet she was the one who helped to take the car to the bus station. Someone had to drive another vehicle. And, it never occured to anyone in LE to ask why she would take a bus if she had a car?? It would never cross my mind to take the bus if I had a reliable car. Bus rides are long with all the stops....

what do you mean, Janet?....that Christina was maybe going to use the bus ticket to El Paso?

My apologies, close_enough! No, that's not what I meant. That was in reply to the quote from glezell above yours. I will go edit my post to clarify. See what I get for being lazy and not looking up the actual post I replied to... :eek:

You know this wife is as sick as her husband.
What gets me besides everything else is, they had bbq's on the grave...OMG.
sry had to vent....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member