Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt in my mind that George is a violent man by nature, and I suspect that was part of the reason he lost his job as a police officer in Ohio. He threw he father through a plate glass window! We've seen his angry confrontations with the media, and a week or so ago he came dangerously close to physically attacking that "little dude." Evidently those who know George well, know of his temper, and that's why we've seen others step in and try to prevent an escalation, as Lee did tonight.

George is a loaded weapon...he really should watch who he puts his hands on or he is going to end up in the clink.:eek:

Looked like the crowd was loitering more so than protesting.

ZOMG! Squee!! Robotdog sighted at the Anthonys!

robocamot3.jpg

that is GOLD

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The sidewalk is not private but the rest is. There is no pedestrian strip and if it belonged to the city or county they would have to cut the grass. I watched the protesters chase GA around even in his driveway yelling at him. I would have probably shot one or two of um.
I have lived in 3 different areas of Orange Cty and in all three the sidewalks are put on right of way and all the property from the sidewalk to the road is right of way. I live in another county now in FL and the right of way here is 10' from the road before my property begins. You might want to check your survey, I think it is that way most places, you almost never own all the way to the road.

does GA's front lawn (the easment) look like its all dirt now????

OMG!!

Lol, do you own a home? I've lived in about 10 different Cities in three states and the city or county has always owned the land between a sidewalk and the street. And the homeowner does have to keep it up. If they don't they can get fined.

Yes mam have owned a home 40 years and I know the dimensions on my deed, lot size and where it starts and ends.

I was gonna ask that! lol:crazy:

We know the truth. I was also watching the webcam, and that person needs glasses. I will testify in court also! Why the heck do you think Lee grabbed the hammer. He knew his dad was out of control.

If I was that lady, I would ask to file charges. It is not ok to manhandle people on your sidewalk.

Yes mam have owned a home 40 years and I know the dimensions on my deed, lot size and where it starts and ends.

lol, alot of homeowners are shocked to find out they don't own what they think they own.

I found out last year I own my side of the City water meter even though all of it is on public property. If a problem is on my side of the meter, guess who pays for it? You got it....me.

The sidewalk is not private but the rest is. There is no pedestrian strip and if it belonged to the city or county they would have to cut the grass. I watched the protesters chase GA around even in his driveway yelling at him. I would have probably shot one or two of um.

IMHO, as a former real estate title examiner, I would suggest that it would take a title search to answer your question. Sidewalks and such are normally dedicated as being for public use. (Protestors are the public, i.e., they can be on the sidewalk.)

I doubt anyone here really knows whether the county has an easement from the centerline of the road to, oh, probably a few feet within the A's yard. Normally, an easement is, in fact, owned by the person, but it cannot be obstructed (like tape and stakes and such). And if it is a public right-of-way, the same theory as in my first paragraph applies.

As far as the sidewalk goes, it is probably within a specified area, and more than likely is not edge-to-edge of that specified area, to allow for maintenance of the sidewalk without trespassing onto the property owner's land.

As far as cutting the grass goes, the underlying title would belong to whichever A owns the property, therefore he probably would cut the grass. People tend to forget about easements and things.

Make sense? And all of this is IME(ducated)O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.