Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2sb4q4x.jpg

Looks like their list of priorities are in tact.

Hmm.. Maybe that's Casey's bedroom window that we can now see. Now the question is, are they going to nail it shut?

Well they do have a HOA..and are still responsible to maintain a neat and tidy yard even though they have this circus going on around them..
I'm waiting for the guy who first had the Caylee dolls..then the tombstone..i figure its Saturday so he must have extra time on his hand to come up with something even more shocking..maybe the monsters will come back today..

Is there anyone else that thinks these appearances outside the house like this is baiting the media and protesters ? It seems like Cindy especialy likes to instigate IMO
I don't think that CA has it in her to stay out of view for too long.

It just seems that Cindy knows by being outside she will have some sort of confrontation . Why not hire someone to do yard work ? They pay 2 guys to sit in lawn chairs .

Did we ever find out whose pick up that is? I thought I had seen that it was JB's?

It just seems that Cindy knows by being outside she will have some sort of confrontation . Why not hire someone to do yard work ? They pay 2 guys to sit in lawn chairs .

KC's lawyer is paying the security guards I believe..

There is a pick up truck in the driveway and LA's mustang parked in the street.

Some people find it relaxing. Doing physical work, works off tenision and stress. It would be helpful to do it themselfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans