Melissa Huckaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRACY PASTOR SPEAKS OUT ABOUT CANTU GIRL
nothing much here, but new and "all in the family"
http://www.kcba.com/Global/story.asp?S=10166530
So Lane and Connie Lawless are now in Salinas, CA according to the article. How far is that from Tracy?

SALINAS, Calif.- Pastor Lane Lawless and his wife Connie, two of the hundreds of people questioned by Tracy police in the case of the missing 8-year-old girl found dead Monday, attended church services in Salinas Friday.

Lawless, whose brother-in-law is the pastor of the Alisal Baptist Church in Salinas, sat among friends and family in a pew inside the church. In one of his first TV interviews, Lawless said it's been a rough few weeks.

Well now nursie, that some very interesting speculation going on there huh?

:eek: Well, now wouldn't that just be the cherry on top of the crazy sundae? The whole mhp is full of strangeness imo.

I thought that after Caylee and Haleigh, there wouldn't be another kookoo case, but here we are.

Aw now Nurse, .......... did you vote for Sinclair on the POI poll? I wouldn't have thought Sinclair but the other one for sure.

The timing would be almost exactly when Sandra went missing. She stated the suitcase went missing when kids were coming home from school, but it was after Miranda was asked to watch her daughter. This fits with the timeline of when Sandra was seen walking towards their house and was last seen on the video about 4:00pm.
and like other poster(s) mentioned why have miranda babysit when Connie was already there.

So Lane and Connie Lawless are now in Salinas, CA according to the article. How far is that from Tracy?

SALINAS, Calif.- Pastor Lane Lawless and his wife Connie, two of the hundreds of people questioned by Tracy police in the case of the missing 8-year-old girl found dead Monday, attended church services in Salinas Friday.

Lawless, whose brother-in-law is the pastor of the Alisal Baptist Church in Salinas, sat among friends and family in a pew inside the church. In one of his first TV interviews, Lawless said it's been a rough few weeks.

Salinas is about a two hour drive south

Fellow sleuthers: The ASTRO thread - Sandra Cantu needs some help right now figuring out the birthdate of the Mz Melissa Lawless (Huckaby) - they are having one heck of a time - can anybody lend a hand?

Ive been searching the California Superior Court website. I did find the traffic violations and I just found the Divorce proceedings between her and John. BUT they don't list the birthdates..I'm doing all I can to find them for you...:blowkiss:

Yes. That is pure speculation. Not sure I am buying that one.
yeah...just like I posted it....speculation... if it were true it would close a whole lot of holes for me though

btw, salinas is about an hour away and where Lawless went to preachermanschool

IMO, this was planned! And the suitcase story just came out by FW and MH because now they know that LE can trace the suitcase back to them, church etc.
MH was accused of drugging and molestation of a child.........she would be a SO, if proved!
Women can be as goofy as men SO.
She could of been in on this with a man...........why make a big deal out of NOT finding keys?
Why not report a $200 suitcase stolen......LIE proved here on WS the whole set is $99.
Why pack up a huge suitcase (heavy) with Sunday school stuff.........LIE
This is getting so sickning..........
Grandparents probably know everything.
Nice planning to go to hospital same day Sandra is found..........what happened to MH?
another LIE? IMOO

Ive been searching the California Superior Court website. I did find the traffic violations and I just found the Divorce proceedings between her and John. BUT they don't list the birthdates..I'm doing all I can to find them for you...:blowkiss:

They are divorced - that is news!

and like other poster(s) mentioned why have miranda babysit when Connie was already there.
To keep Miranda busy and keep her from noticing that Sandra was missing? She could have told Connie it was so Miranda could earn movie money or something perhaps?

I want to know what Miranda has said about all of this to LE! What is her story? Her timeline will become crucial and what she witnessed inside the home about Melissa's actions that day.

How did she get inside the church if she left her keys at home unless someone let her in?
hmm... MH is 28 for those of you asked and we know FW has a key to that church. So i guess he was just hanging around to let her in.. and this woman is claiming she found a note that said "Cantu, Suitcase, Water. The word 'suitcase' was misspelled, and there were two street names including the word "Whitewall" give me a break.

What would be Melissa's motive for abducting Sandra? Anyone? I don't have a theory, I'm open to all suggestions.

Molestation. Perhaps she was drugged and died by accident. (Haven't we heard that before? sigh) Child *advertiser censored*. Money. These are just a couple of reasons.

I think she was working with the person who drives the Silverado that was at the pond three days before Sandra was found.

A few things we know about who Melissa is:

-Cliford Lane & Connie's granddaughter
-Brian's daughter
-She has 2 (i think 2...1 for sure) younger brothers over 18yo
-She has at least 1 daughter about Sandra's age

-Emily is Melissa's cousin. Brian is her uncle per myspace.
-This is Emily's myspace, it is private so I'm not giving anything out but her mood and comment in the network box is interesting. Yesterday it was "hoping my family will be okay. http://www.myspace.com/emi_supe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member